Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    numlock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Girl giving BJ for first time - Where to cum?

This is the first time this girl will be giving someone a BJ, and obviously, she's not going to want me to cum in her mouth. If I cum on her tits, it's just going to be really nasty for her because this is the first time I'll be ejaculating in front of her and she's not used to the whole idea.

I've given her oral, and she won't kiss me after - it's a mental thing she's having trouble getting over. So i don't think i can cum on her tits or anything...it would be too nasty for her first time.

So where should I cum for the first time (since she's not used to this whole idea of me ejaculating)? Or how can i convince her to let me cum in her mouth?

thanks

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in her hair
    the jakes on you.

noeyedea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

here's what you should do, run into the kitchen and bust the nut in a cup, then offer her a drink, say it's only protein shake.

HitManSE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say let her take the load...but dont tell her about it
    Her reaction will be pretty much priceless

Registered User Hurricanelifter's Avatar
    Hurricanelifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Communication man. Talk to her 1st about it. And if you find its kind of embarassing to talk about, do it via e-mail, it might be easier that way.

Member of the Chew Crew beastman's Avatar
    beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm... cum in the mouth.......

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Odds are you're going to cum fairly fast. Just say you're going to cum & let her finish you off & aim where ever... (It's not like the movies where guys finish them selves off)....7 out of 10 time in my life when I get head my wad ends up on my abs & legs....

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by gympunk
    7 out of 10 time in my life when I get head my wad ends up on my abs & legs....
    That's pretty sorry. 9 out of 10 times or more my wad ends in their mouth, face, tits, something. I can't remember the last time I got head and had a "wad" on myself. You must be with some real prudes.

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I'd say do the obvious thing to every new cum junkie and squirt it in her eyes. Most women seem to really like that.

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont beat off or anything for 2 days to build up your load.
    just tell her to jack you off when you cum and squirt on the floor (preferably on a towel). when she sees you bust a huge load her reaction will be priceless. remember it and give the play by play
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in her mouth, **** what she thinks
    I like the women with the real hairy arm- pits. Its like getting two extra vaginas for nothing. I ****ed her left, right and center.

Heywood_Jablome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Booker H
    in her mouth, **** what she thinks
    He may be a dumbass, but he is right

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In her mouth! Think about it, you didn't stop munching her box when she came, why should she stop sucking when you cum?

double standard
    neg reds on sight crew

progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Simple...ask her where she wants you to blow your load. She might just say the mouth for all you know...that's the best in my opinion.
    I AM THE MAN!

Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get flavoured non lubed condoms for the first few times, until you can both talk about it comfortably enuff to find out what to do with your load

Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by progressive
    Simple...ask her where she wants you to blow your load. She might just say the mouth for all you know...that's the best in my opinion.
    i like the way you think
    I like the women with the real hairy arm- pits. Its like getting two extra vaginas for nothing. I ****ed her left, right and center.

Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surfninja311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

tell her your gonna cum, she'll probobly stop w/e shes doing cause she has no ****ing idea what to do next and drop a bomb on her face. if u have a digi cam snap a quick pic and post it on the board.
    Last edited by Surfninja311; 05-09-2004 at 12:35 AM.

sak01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cum in her pussy.

Uninspired has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Surfninja311
    tell her your gonna cum, she'll probobly stop w/e shes doing cause she has no ****ing idea what to do next and drop a bomb on her face. if u have a digi cam snap a quick pic and post it on the board.
    ahahahah BUMP

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    on her tits will be fine, even the catholic small minded conservative girls let you do it, so I can't see why she would be angry
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do it on your hand, then show her, also if you need to rub it all accoss your body to show her that its not gross

Registered User NorwegianBadass's Avatar
    NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Aim for the eyes!

Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bionik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    face

Member of the Chew Crew beastman's Avatar
    beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you cum in her mouth.... and dont tell her.... she will realize its not that bad, and wont mind doin it from now on....

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Bionik
    face
    ^ They lve facials, don't they not?

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by e_burna
    That's pretty sorry. 9 out of 10 times or more my wad ends in their mouth, face, tits, something. I can't remember the last time I got head and had a "wad" on myself. You must be with some real prudes.
    Well, prudes aren't into oral!!

CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by HitManSE
    I say let her take the load...but dont tell her about it
    Her reaction will be pretty much priceless
    I say listen to HitManSE

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by sak01
    Cum in her pussy.
    If you cum on his pussy, she might become pregnant. So don't do it.

DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaytonaSurf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by braindmg
    If you cum on his pussy, she might become pregnant. So don't do it.
    you meen, if he cums inside her pussy
    we understand that uglienesss and fattness are disorders, much like baldness and necrophilia.. and its only your fault if you dont hate yourself enough to do something about it-dodgeball

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    she wont kiss you after you've drank pussy juice ??? damn..

looks like she wont be having any lesbian dildo action ever ...