Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Steel-Cut Oats, the Oat Lover's Choice

The Goodness of Oatmeal

Oatmeal is a staple of most bodybuilding diets for good reason. Before you even consider its nutritional merits, it has to be one of the all-time best-tasting breakfast foods. It is one of my favorite cereals for sure, though oat bran, flaked whole-grain rye (Cream of Rye), and milled farina (Cream of Wheat) are also good. Oatmeal is high in fiber and low in fat, has protein, iron and no cholesterol. In fact, it has even been shown to lower serum cholesterol.

Oatmeal tastes rather plain on its own, but its subtle nutty flavor perfectly compliments honey, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and just about any type of fresh or dried fruit. Some chopped walnuts, pecans or hazelnuts are also a good addition to the cereal.

How Are Steel-Cut Oats Different from Other Types?

There are many types of oatmeal that you can buy, though all are made starting with the same thing, whole-grain oats. Steel cut oats are whole oat groats (berries) with all the bran, endosperm and germ are intact, that have been sliced across the grain into smaller pieces. They're also called "Irish style" oats and sometimes "pinhead" oats.

Rolled oats are oat groats that have been precooked by steaming, flattened between steel rollers and flaked for easier cooking. Quick cooking oats are regular rolled oats that have been chopped into smaller pieces and "instant" oats are basically powdered oats.

Regular or "old fashioned" rolled oats cook up with a smooth but somewhat chunky texture and have a slightly nutty flavor. Quick oats are similar, but have a smoother texture because they are more finely divided 2 start with. "Instant" oats are the most highly processed type and make a cereal that is more of a sticky paste, without noticeable chunkiness.

If you are just going to chug your oats down in a shake, the kind you eat probably doesn't make much of a difference, and you can even skip cooking them if you use any type of rolled oats. The nutrition is basically the same for all types, except instant oats have less fiber. However, IMO for the true oatmeal lover who likes a slightly chunky texture and nutty flavor, steel-cut are the best way to go, with old-fashioned rolled oats being the next best option.

Since steel-cut oats are minimally processed, they take longer 2 cook than other precooked types, but IMO they are worth the trouble. The oatmeal comes out creamy, yet the individual pieces of oats are chewy and have a more nutty flavor than even old-fashioned rolled oats. The texture is unlike any bowl of breakfast cereal you've ever had. To me it seems sort of like short-grain brown rice to me, except it has a better flavor.

Most Convenient Way to Cook Steel-Cut Oats

Following the typical package directions for cooking steel-cut oats is kind of a pain, bringing oats and water to a boil, reducing heat and simmering them for a half-hour, having to stir fairly often to keep them from sticking. But there is a better way! I recently found a new cooking method on the web that is a lot less trouble.

Now I just get 4 cups water + 1/2 tsp lite salt boiling in a pot, add 1 cup steel-cut oats, return the pot 2 a boil, then cover it and turn off the heat. This is a good time to add a handful of raisins, dried cranberries, dried apple slices, hazelnuts, a little vanilla, cinnamon or whatever other flavorings u want 2 add. If u like a creamier texture, try replacing 1 cup of the original 4 cups of water with milk or buttermilk.

The steel-cut oats will be cooked perfectly after the pot sits for about 45 minutes if you want to eat some right away, or you can just let it cool completely overnight. Boiling sterilizes the pot sufficiently that it will keep just fine until you get up the next morning.

I microwave what I want to eat the next morning and put the rest in the fridge. If you want it to keep a long time in the fridge, it helps to divide the oats up into serving-size airtight containers so you don't have to keep opening the pot. Cooked oats will keep in the fridge for a week no problem.

From then on I either eat my oatmeal cold or microwave and eat. But refrigerated oats do get somewhat gelatinous and stick together in a big mass. If that bothers you, mash in some milk and then microwave to restore a creamy texture (like it had when it was first cooked) when you heat up each serving of oatmeal.

More Cooking Tips

Pretoasting Steel-Cut Oats

For added nuttiness and faster cooking, you can toast the dry oats for a couple minutes in a pot over high heat before adding the water and cooking. You can also pretoast them in bulk using your oven. Dump out your container of steel-cut oats in a roasting pan and put it in a preheated 300 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes. Allow to cool and return the oats to the container. Keep it tightly covered and store in a cool place. Toasted oats cook in about half the normal time.

Cook under Pressure!

When the pressure is on for a quick bowl of oatmeal - Rely on your pressure cooker! In approximately 5 minutes, pretoasted steel-cut oats will be cooked to perfection. All you need is 1 cup of pretoasted steel-cut oats, 3 1/2 cups of water and a little salt.

Where to Get Steel-Cut Oats

Steel-cut oats aren't produced on the huge scale that rolled oats are, so they tend to be somewhat more expensive. You'll probably get the best deal buying them in bulk from a health food store.

Of the branded products, McCann's Irish Oatmeal is the most famous kind, which you can find in most supermarkets for around $6-7 for a 28-oz tin.

You can get steel-cut oats at Amazon.com, McCann's 28-oz for $20.00 here:

http://www.amazon.com/McCanns-Steel-...283839-3467067

Honeyville 70-oz for $9.49 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Steel-Cut-Oats...283839-3467067

Or even a 50-lb bag for $49.99 here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...met_25280662_1

In all cases they say the shipping is $4.49 per order.

King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Marmoset! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread should be called, "Steel-Cut Oats: One Thread To Rule Them All!"

You are the nutritional guru! I just bought oats for the first time yesterday. I'm still working on making them tastey.

HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    bump
    **Below The Heavens**

bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HooKdOnFoNiX View Post
    bump
    why the bump of a 2 year old thread?
    "To be honest with you, I normally beat guys with my C game and I don't have to pull my A or B game out." - Floyd Money Mayweather

"Closed mouth dont get fed"

TWITTER: KingBman13 | TEAM TRANSFORMATION OVERDRIVE | Soon to be CPAP Killer |

The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bman2380 View Post
    Look at his username

Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000) Becko-Malecko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since this just got bumped (weird) and I just tried steel cut oats for a carb up three days ago, perfect timing. They are delicious and make a welcome change from the usual texture. HOWEVER, I bought mine in bulk at Winco and brah, totally didn't read the cooking instructions since I am omnipotent; except it seems in the steel cut oats cooking department. Cooked those bad boys for about 5 mins and "OM NOM NOM". I'm sure I shall now die. Srsly. Worth the sacrifice though.......

HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bman2380 View Post
    I was searching for how to cook steel cut oats and came upon this thread, I thought it was a good read so I bumped it for more people to read it
    **Below The Heavens**

bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HooKdOnFoNiX View Post
    I was searching for how to cook steel cut oats and came upon this thread, I thought it was a good read so I bumped it for more people to read it
    thats cool then
    "To be honest with you, I normally beat guys with my C game and I don't have to pull my A or B game out." - Floyd Money Mayweather

"Closed mouth dont get fed"

TWITTER: KingBman13 | TEAM TRANSFORMATION OVERDRIVE | Soon to be CPAP Killer |

Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the bump. Good info about steel cut oats.

-NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never seen them in the UK

Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat these! Definitely going to try toasting them first, that sounds good. They do take a good minute to cook, but cooking then refrigerating has helped on time. The diet plan I'm on has me mix 1/2c of cooked oats, one packet of stevia and a tsp of natural peanut butter and woohoo is it good! It stays with me for a while too considering its not that much food.
    Motivation. Dedication. Inspiration. ~ Three words to live by.

There comes a point in your life when you realize
    who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will..
    So, don't worry about people from your past, there?s a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gotta have my steel cut oats nom nom nom
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bought a coffee grinder specifically for grinding up my steel cut oats. I add them to my protein shakes for a delicious malty shake.

Confused212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We dont get steel cut oats in da uk or at least i'v not found them but i do use some ultra fine oats that i bulk buy from myprotein.co.uk and they taste good mixed in my shake

K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I cook them, I add my egg whites in the last 5 mins or so, and add a little bit of SF maple syrup or splenda+cinnamon, sometimes with canned pumpkin. Very delicious and all your macros are in one convenient bowl =).
    The only thing worse than having a bad plan, is having no plan.

If you're doing it right, it never gets any easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Steel cut oats have become a breakfast staple and I found the easiest way is to cook them with 3 cups water and 1 cup milk like the article stated. They last all week in the fridge and I add some sugar free strawberry perserves to help with the taste. These are definately different that the old fashioned oatmeal I grew up on.

da_spooky_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree, helps me out alot, give me so much energy

DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the oat addict approves of this thread.

greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greatguns8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Steel Cut Oats in the UK

Originally Posted by Confused212 View Post
    We dont get steel cut oats in da uk or at least i'v not found them but i do use some ultra fine oats that i bulk buy from myprotein.co.uk and they taste good mixed in my shake
    Strange to see a few posters from the UK who haven't seen steel cut oats. Strange because when I first saw them a few years ago, the only brand I saw was McCann's Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal. Maybe what we call Irish oatmeal is the same as steel cut oats. Not the soft, flat flakes that we call oatmeal in the States, the cereal is like little pebbles, hard and a little smaller than a barley grain. The pebble-oats have to be cooked for about 20 minutes. Is that what the Brits call Irish oatmeal? It's what we call steel cut oats.
    McCann's are still available but expensive here (about $7 for a can, roughly 1-lb). Trader Joe's sells a cardboard box of steel cut oats, same size as Quaker Oats (maybe 28 oz) for about $2.75
    Last edited by greatguns8; 09-23-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: P.S.

Confused212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by greatguns8 View Post
    Strange to see a few posters from the UK who haven't seen steel cut oats. Strange because when I first saw them a few years ago, the only brand I saw was McCann's Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal. Maybe what we call Irish oatmeal is the same as steel cut oats. Not the soft, flat flakes that we call oatmeal in the States, the cereal is like little pebbles, hard and a little smaller than a barley grain. The pebble-oats have to be cooked for about 20 minutes. Is that what the Brits call Irish oatmeal? It's what we call steel cut oats.
    McCann's are still available but expensive here (about $7 for a can, roughly 1-lb). Trader Joe's sells a cardboard box of steel cut oats, same size as Quaker Oats (maybe 28 oz) for about $2.75
    cheers i'll have a look around and see if i can find them if not there is always ebay to get them from
    Nothings Impossible Just Hard

oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oneunit300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stupid question, but a cup of steel cut oats for a daily value would be considered before you boil it or after with the water weight??

jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrm868s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oneunit300 View Post
    Stupid question, but a cup of steel cut oats for a daily value would be considered before you boil it or after with the water weight??
    Measured as dry weight.
    I am an optimist, it does not seem to be of much use being anything else.
    I take my life one day at a time.
    Follow me on my contest prep:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127340653

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this may be a dumb question. but i like to put all my oats in a blender and turn it to a powder, so i can just scoop it and put it in my morning shake. but is 30g of powdered oats the same as 30g of oats in their original state?
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

hema456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you

hema456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    this may be a dumb question. but i like to put all my oats in a blender and turn it to a powder, so i can just scoop it and put it in my morning shake. but is 30g of powdered oats the same as 30g of oats in their original state?
    30g is 30g...no matter its form

mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good read, I've always wondered what the difference was.

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great article. You can cook steel cut oats in a rice cooker using the "porridge" setting. Set it and forget it.
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz

wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lots of good info here I'm going to give these a try and get rid of the instant oats
    My Fat Loss Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121788051

I don't believe there's pleasure in life. I believe there's only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top. -Geogres St. Pierre

AdamRouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    Must be a troll?