Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Meltdown Training Log

Hey all, Someone suggested that I should keep a training log and I need something to keep me motivated to stick through the Meltdown Training. It is a very intense program so I can use all the support I can get. I have been cutting for 4 weeks now and brought my waist down from a 31.5 to a 28 and my weight has gone from 152 to 141. Only problem is my arms went down an entire inch (14 down to 13). Not happy about that. I was following the mutation series with slow cardio 4 times a week for 35 minutes. So I read about meltdown training and I want to preserve as much muscle as I can. Anyway, I did my first workout today and it was probably one of the hardest workouts Ive ever done:

Chin-ups- no weight
    Front Squats- 95
    Push Ups- no weight
    Deadlifts- 170

All in a circuit, you do 10 reps per exercise all in a row, after deadlift rest 2 minutes and repeat. You do it through 3 times

After that I did weighted Ab Pulley Crunches followed by Reverse Crunches.

It doesnt sound like much but let me tell you it is intense. My next workout is tomorrow Ill let you all know how it went.

Nate R.

NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds intense ... good luck with that ... remember DIET plays a big role on fat lose and muscle retention, so keep it in check. I got a lil fat lose journal goin' also .. check it out ... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post43329911 again good luck and stay motivated!!

Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NYundaGround View Post
    Sounds intense ... good luck with that ... remember DIET plays a big role on fat lose and muscle retention, so keep it in check. I got a lil fat lose journal goin' also .. check it out ... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post43329911 again good luck and stay motivated!!
    Thanks alot good luck with your training too

Nate R.

Todays workout was alot easier than yesterdays

Push Press- 70 pounds
    Walking Lunges- 40 pounds dumbells
    Dips- no weight
    BB Rows- 70 pounds

Again this is a circuit 10 reps each followed by a 2 minute break then repeated 2 more times
    After this I did weighted Ab pully 5 sets of 10

Nate R.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Man those workouts are good

what is your diet like could you post a sample day? Those are some good results so far. sux about the arms though
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

Todays workout was the same as monday's

Chin Ups- no weight
    Front Squat- 95
    Push Ups- no weight
    Deadlift 170

Only thing different about today's workout is on my last set of deadlifts I almost crapped my pants, pretty nasty

Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    what is your diet like could you post a sample day? Those are some good results so far. sux about the arms though
    Hey man thanks for the interest, right now Im basically eating 5 times per day with almost all of my meals focused on protein. Protein bars, eggs, steak chicken, stuff like that, usually for breakfast I will have some oatmeal because I dont have that much time to cook eggs. So thats really the only meal thats not focused on protein. As far as calories I am just eating 12 times my bodyweight every day so right now around 1700 a day. After school is out Im going to be landscaping so I will probably bump them up a bit being outside all day building patios, decks, and stuff like that. Yeah the arms going down sucks, but once I get past a certain body fat it will look like they are actually getting bigger.

Good luck with your training too, I can see your making great progress as well,

Nate R.

I also forgot to add that on my off day I am doing forearm training and I play soccer 3 days a week, aslo I am going to start something along the lines of Tabata that my brother started where you hit the bag for 20 seconds then rest for 10 second and repeat for 8 times.