Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok this naked thing, how bright are the lights?
    keep on pumpin!- red
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!

glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife thinks I like fine, but I think I am fat. I think she looks fine and she thinks she looks fat. Go figure that one out.

wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to win Mr. Nude Beach ... only time I would ever compete.

Pass the rum
    "Don't worry, you'll pass out before you die."

"Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."

neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10) neutrolizr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by redweston View Post
    Ok this naked thing, how bright are the lights?
    keep on pumpin!- red
    LMAO

and is the other person squinting or blindfolded?
    If you think you know it all, you've already failed at knowing anything!

Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spafford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like that my wife's friends, and for that matter my friend's wives, think I would look good naked. I think my wife likes her friends being a bit jealous but my friends don't like it a bit. And to them I say, "Pick up some weight."
    "Que scais-je?"

BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TuffGirl View Post
    Can I add my special twist to this?

I want to look like I can kick your ass - Naked!

(read my profile to get the joke)

That is the best line of the day!!!!
    T.K.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" ----Vince Lombardi

My opinion is that, my opinion. It is based on my experience, right or wrong.

BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTank3400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My wife says that I look good naked as long as she is in the other room and can't see me!!
    T.K.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" ----Vince Lombardi

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO over this whole thread.

Personally, I think I look damn good naked. Of course only my wife and I see me that way, so you'll all have to take my word for it.

sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My goal was somewhat related...I just want to see my wanker when I pee.

On a serious note, I look pretty decent naked, but the burns on the top of my bum from riding for an hour on a recumbent bike is quite distracting.
    I believe and therefore I do.

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I set this as a goal a long time ago. Just recently started feeling good enough about myself to say that I look good naked. But like most goals it is time to set a new one since I reached this one. Now, I want to look incredible naked. LOL!

deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking But...ahem....

....just one question, if we're all getting naked:

"Can I still wear my mask?"

(like a hideous jock strap!)
    "VENISON: THE OTHER RED MEAT!!!!"

Deerhearse (aka "Jeff")

DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by deerhearse View Post
    ....just one question, if we're all getting naked:

"Can I still wear my mask?"

(like a hideous jock strap!)
    That just made my night!! :-)
    ~Jen~
    I KNOW I CAN...I KNOW I CAN!!!

deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Glad I put a smile on your face, Douglas Doubles, just knowing I made someone smile makes me smile, too!

I find there are many folks on this Over 35 forum with a fantastic sense of humor. (and a few resident maniacs, too...which coming from a guy in a mask says a lot........)

BTW, by evidence of your relatively few posts to date, you must be new....so WELCOME aboard!

Warmest Regards,
    "VENISON: THE OTHER RED MEAT!!!!"

Deerhearse (aka "Jeff")

DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks deerhearse. Yeah, I'm somewhat new to the forums...well to BB. I have been lucky lately and actually had the time to visit the forums.

I have to agree with you about the sense of humor part! I think it's awesome. :-)
    ~Jen~
    I KNOW I CAN...I KNOW I CAN!!!

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

I tell ya, the things ya learn in locker rooms...

Oops, sorry. Wrong forum again.

I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Angry

Originally Posted by StartinOver-68 View Post
    I guess looking good naked depends on where you are looking.......... In any case, I'll keep my clothes on.
    People keep throwing tarps over me. WTF is up with that?

I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

I'd be happy w/a physique that while in clothes there was no doubt that I worked out then being naked would take care of itself...
    "You will NOT be the bellyflop in my sea of tranquility." (me)

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've got the looking good naked part down, in fact one of my favorite comments was by a lady I work with who saw my pics on this site and said "damn, you look really good without your clothes on" now I just want to get enough mass to have someone say the same thing with my clothes on.
    UP the IRONS!

aneas
    I just want people to fall down and worship me. So far it has not happened but one day the world will wake up.

exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Spafford View Post
    I like that my wife's friends, and for that matter my friend's wives, think I would look good naked. I think my wife likes her friends being a bit jealous but my friends don't like it a bit. And to them I say, "Pick up some weight."
    same here..

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up To be naked or not naked

Originally Posted by mauiwaaui View Post
    I'd be happy w/a physique that while in clothes there was no doubt that I worked out then being naked would take care of itself...
    Same thing for me.

TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to look good enough naked, that women will want to get naked with me.

Oops! My wife doesn't have profile does she....

Uh, honey, what I meant to say was... um...

Oh hell!
    At my house, we listen to both kinds of music: Led and Zeppelin!
    How do you build muscle like Bert Landry?

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TDetroit View Post
    I want to look good enough naked, that women will want to get naked with me.

Oops! My wife doesn't have profile does she....

Uh, honey, what I meant to say was... um...

Oh hell!

YES! We have a winner

I would be happy with women stopping me on the street and saying that they want to get naked with me!!

(turns head from side to side to make sure wife isn't looking)
    T.K.

Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TuffGirl View Post
    Can I add my special twist to this?

I want to look like I can kick your ass - Naked!

(read my profile to get the joke)
    that is clasic LMFAO.

I want to look like a freak naked or with cloths. not coleman freaky just muscular and shedded to the gills. making heads turn at over 40 is very nice
    and 20 more LBs Ill be the freak I always wanted to be.
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight,
    it's the size of the fight in the dog.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking Red Faced? Naaa!

Originally Posted by chrisbute View Post
    That quote was taken from Kevin Spacey's character in "American Beauty". He is asked what his workout goals are and he responds with that classic line. If you ask anyone in your gym, you'll hear the inevitable "I want to gain muscle" or "I want to lose fat" or "I want to be a better athlete" or some combination of these. I'll bet the vast majority of people that work out have the same goal as Kevin Spacey's character but are too shy to admit it! Hell, I'm as guilty as anyone! My goal is to get faster in my races. Nobody has ever asked me "then why do you bench 245 six times". It seems a bit contradictory to getting faster, right?? Yes it is! Maybe I should rewrite my REAL goal.
    I love to compete in BB, yet there is something to be said when total strangers approache you and say, "Damn, you have the most beautiful body! It's like a Greek God!" and those woman are younger than both your daughters! Just happened to me at the Sheraton Hotel the 28th of April in the lobby after the Emerald Cup BB comp.

Yep! Looking good naked works for me! (Not even red faced to admitt it!)
    Last edited by oldsuperman; 05-13-2007 at 08:58 PM.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    I love to compete in BB, yet there is something to be said when total strangers approache you and say, "Damn, you have the most beautiful body! It's like a Greek God!" and those woman is younger than both your daughters! Just happened to me at the Sheraton Hotel the 28th of April in the lobby after the Emerald Cup BB comp.
    )
    I'm pretty sure no one has ever said that to me.
    I gotta be natural

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    I love to compete in BB, yet there is something to be said when total strangers approache you and say, "Damn, you have the most beautiful body! It's like a Greek God!"...
    It's particularly remarkable for those who have seen your "before" pic taken a few short years ago.

Awesome, man!
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000) yellowrv is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Rotflmao!

Originally Posted by mature_1_59 View Post
    I want to look good from the end of that 20 ft pole that women use to touch me.
    Ah yes, Spring is here and a young man's fancy turns to............
    Lion or Sheep. It's your Choice.
    Life is short but it is W I D E.
    Life draws without an eraser.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This entire thread is just wrong! WRONG I SAY!

You all are going to hell with gasoline draws on!

BTW- I just visualized everyone who responded to this thread being naked behind their computer.

Hmmmmmm? Not bad.

"I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."