Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    another question- what ratio should certain body parts be to each other for proportion?

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow did anyone read the INBF/WNBF just allowed DHEA

Hey John who do you think is the top guy right now in Natural Bodybuilding?

Also who do you think are better the Naturals of today or the Naturals during your day
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    probably the ones today. Are you pro yet?

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    another question- what ratio should certain body parts be to each other for proportion?
    This is hard for anyone to answer because everyone is different.

For example, someone with highly peaked biceps may want to focus alot on tricep size to balance it out in bicep poses. On the other hand someone with little bicep peak may want to hold off slightly on the tris and forearms.

Waist size also plays a role, if your quads look to big for your waist it may throw off your look. I know people will bash me, but thats one area of Coleman I dont care for, his quads are to large for his waist, Martinez appears to be reaching that point as well. On the other hand Cutlers quads are alittle small for his waist, which is prolly one reason he said thats his area he wants to improve the most for next year.

If your traps are naturally huge then you will want to focus on deltoids even if they are slightly to large for the rest of you, to an extent this is what Levrone did sucessfully. So proportion is more about balancing your genetics out the best you can to look your best.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, needing for my bicep to heal and working legs twice a week. next show is March of 08 going to prepare 24 weeks out
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey John, is ur natural bodybuilding book the one where it starts off about you being a kid and the guy saying they take pills to look so huge and you're dad said like that you need hard work and all.

Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by farzamk View Post
    Hey John, is ur natural bodybuilding book the one where it starts off about you being a kid and the guy saying they take pills to look so huge and you're dad said like that you need hard work and all.
    Yep, that's the book. That was an episode of "Starsky and Hutch" where a couple of the bad guys bodyguards were going to beat up Starsky and Hutch. Starsky looked worried and Hutch whispered to him, "Don't worry, those guys just take a bunch of pills to look like that". That was the first time I ever heard of steroids. I asked my Dad about it later and he told me he didn't know the first thing about it but that nobody gets big just by taking pills, it takes a lot of hard work to build a body like that.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

www.johnhansenfitness.com

www.musclesatthemovies.com

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just got the book and the dvd. Both are excellent!

TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi john, Good on you for reamaining natural, and i just wanted to ask you what a good 'getting ripped'diet would include? I am trying to get the most info so i can devise a good nutritional plan for me and my brother. Thanks mate, John.

lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

good stuff!

Originally Posted by Lowdown5 View Post
    Just got the book and the dvd. Both are excellent!
    Care to elaborate or put up a review lowdown? It'll be much appreciated..
    There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy - Anonymous

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Care to elaborate or put up a review lowdown? It'll be much appreciated..

Sure.

The dvd shows John going through a workout and includes a warm up set and then an all out set. It shows what intensity is, and his form is the first thing I noticed. It was excellent, and I found myself seeing some mistakes that I make that could lead to injury. John explains how he structures his workout with his set/rep scheme. The one thing I really liked was the warm up set is in color, but the work set is shot in black and white. It really set the two apart and brought the work set into the forefront. Johns workout partner seems to really know how to spot, and encourages John without overdoing it.

The book covers Johns introduction into bodybuilding and his first view of steroids on tv. It gives great instruction on ****typing, how each body type needs to structure their nutrition plan and workout. It gives some great examples of how to put a routine together and is excellent in explaining the right way to perform each exercise. The emphasis is on basic movements, and John has built his physique on that so who can argue. The nutrition section is very clear in explaining what you need and don't, how to put a nutrition plan together, and basic supplementation is discussed without supplements being forced down your throat. There are also chapters on contest prep, what backstage is like, pump up, prep, etc.

Overall I would rate both outstanding. The book is written in easy to understand language, so even I felt like I got it. The dvd is really how a day in the gym should be. Well worth buying, reading and watching.

Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure.

The dvd shows John going through a workout and includes a warm up set and then an all out set. It shows what intensity is, and his form is the first thing I noticed. It was excellent, and I found myself seeing some mistakes that I make that could lead to injury. John explains how he structures his workout with his set/rep scheme. The one thing I really liked was the warm up set is in color, but the work set is shot in black and white. It really set the two apart and brought the work set into the forefront. Johns workout partner seems to really know how to spot, and encourages John without overdoing it.

The book covers Johns introduction into bodybuilding and his first view of steroids on tv. It gives great instruction on ****typing, how each body type needs to structure their nutrition plan and workout. It gives some great examples of how to put a routine together and is excellent in explaining the right way to perform each exercise. The emphasis is on basic movements, and John has built his physique on that so who can argue. The nutrition section is very clear in explaining what you need and don't, how to put a nutrition plan together, and basic supplementation is discussed without supplements being forced down your throat. There are also chapters on contest prep, what backstage is like, pump up, prep, etc.

Overall I would rate both outstanding. The book is written in easy to understand language, so even I felt like I got it. The dvd is really how a day in the gym should be. Well worth buying, reading and watching.
    Alright! That was great and I'm glad you liked both the dvd and the book so much. I thought the idea of having the warm-up set in color and the work set in black and white was a pretty cool idea also, glad you thought the same. Thanks again for the detailed review!!

John
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Originally Posted by TheGreekHulk84 View Post
    Hi john, Good on you for reamaining natural, and i just wanted to ask you what a good 'getting ripped'diet would include? I am trying to get the most info so i can devise a good nutritional plan for me and my brother. Thanks mate, John.
    What type of diet you need to get ripped depends on your individual body. When I was younger (20's and early 30's), I would eat around 3000 calories a day to get ripped with moderate protein (250 grams), high carbs (300-350 grams) and low fat. When I got older and hit my late 30's and early 40's, I changed things around a little. I cut back on the carbs (150-200 grams) and increased the protein (310-330 grams) and fats (50-60 grams) while keeping the calories around 2800 on training days and 2400 on rest days.

I eat 7-8 meals a day, eating 3-4 whole food meals and the rest being protein drinks. I eat my complex carbs with breakfast and lunch and cut back on the carbs later in the day. I usually eat every 2 1/2 hours when I am trying to lose fat.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Natural_O View Post
    I always liked taking glutamine when I am dieting and/or under a lot of stress. Glutamine is stored in the muscle cells and is depleted under high stress conditions (such as dieting and cardio) so I'll take it as much as 4x a day when I am in hard training.

I never tried GABA, let me know how you like it and maybe I'll give it a shot. I tried the apple cider vinegar liquid before for a diuretic effect and didn't notice any difference. I never tried the tablets. I think asparagus has a good diuretic impact on the body.

I didn't know you could get ephedrine anymore and I'm surprised FAME allows it. Ephedrine definitely gets the heart racing so I'm sure it will help you to get more cut. I used to take Hydroxycut years ago when ephedrine was still available.

I never tried MCT oil but I've heard lots of people complain about stomach and digestive problems using this supplement. I just talked to a friend of mine who actually went to see a doctor because her stomach was so upset. After talking to her, we finally figured out that it was probably the MCT oil that caused the problems. I do, however, believe in flaxseed oil. I have at least 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil every day.
    Thank-you.
    I work overnights, GABA helps me sleep, you can FEEL a pleasant tingling sensation and then lights out. It is reported in help increase GH release. i don't know how to notice the effects of more GH, but while taking it I am a little leaner, and a little stronger, plus my mood is better.
    I live in Canada, ephedrine is not a banned substance unless you buy a **** load of it to make crystal meth. I chose FAME as they have shows in my province and didn't wish to spend the extra money travelling for my first show. To my surprise they also allow certain non-cutting recreational substances, and they even wish you luck trying to diet for their show while having the munchies, lol.
    Appreciate the asparagus and flaxseed oil recommendations, will add them in.

TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGreekHulk84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks John, i will try that approach and move some foods around in my diet.

I appreciate your help.

And keep me posted on you upcoming events.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nobody gets big just by taking pills, it takes a lot of hard work to build a body like that.
    And a valuable piece of info that is!
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Alright! That was great and I'm glad you liked both the dvd and the book so much. I thought the idea of having the warm-up set in color and the work set in black and white was a pretty cool idea also, glad you thought the same. Thanks again for the detailed review!!

John

You are welcome!

Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    Guess I missed this question. In my book, Natural Bodybuilding, I give a rough estimate of what your bodyparts should measure in order to be in proportion to one another.

1. The neck, calves and arms should measure within an inch or two of each other.

2. The chest measurement should be 95% of both thigh measurements. A bodybuilder with 25 inch thighs should have a chest measurement of 47.5 inches (25 x 2 = 50 x 95% = 47.5 inches).

3. The forearm should be approximately 80% of your upper arm measurement.

4. The waist measurement should be 70-72% of your chest measurement during the off season and only 65% of your chest measurement when you are competing.

These were the measurements I tried to adhere to when I was competing. Someone with a smaller hip structure than mine would probably have a smaller waist measurement than me.

I also had goals for my training poundages. For example, I tried to keep my barbell bench press and my barbell bent-over rows the same poundage. If I was doing reps with 315 on the bench press, I should be doing reps with 315 on bent-over rows. My squat and deadlift should be around the same weight. If I was doing deadlifts with 405, I should be doing squats with 405. Also, if I was doing one arm db rows with the 130 pound dumbbells, I should be using the 130's for flat db bench presses. My seated db press should only be about 20 lbs less than my flat or incline db presses (110 lb db press for a 130 lb flat or incline db press).

These were goals I set for myself to keep myself in proportion and push myself to use heavier poundages to get bigger.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a question on bicep training. My biceps have increased from 14 inches to 16.2 inches and there just kinda stuck with that measurement. What do you suggest I do for them? Excercises, sets, reps, should I be hammering em out with heavy weight which I started to do a week ago? Thanks for your time.

Originally Posted by TheMeat View Post
    I have a question on bicep training. My biceps have increased from 14 inches to 16.2 inches and there just kinda stuck with that measurement. What do you suggest I do for them? Excercises, sets, reps, should I be hammering em out with heavy weight which I started to do a week ago? Thanks for your time.
    What are you doing for them now in your workout?
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

How was the trip to L.A. John?

How was the trip to L.A. John?
    It was great, thanks for asking. I was only there for 2 days but I did a photo shoot with IronMan Magazine photographer Mike Neveux and national figure competitor Gina Ostarly. Gina just recently competed in the Jr. USA Championships in April and is gearing up for the Jr. Nationals next month in Chicago so she was in awesome shape. We shot pictures for a possible cover shot for the Over 40 issue of IronMan Magazine.
    Attached Images
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

It was great, thanks for asking. I was only there for 2 days but I did a photo shoot with IronMan Magazine photographer Mike Neveux and national figure competitor Gina Ostarly. Gina just recently competed in the Jr. USA Championships in April and is gearing up for the Jr. Nationals next month in Chicago so she was in awesome shape. We shot pictures for a possible cover shot for the Over 40 issue of IronMan Magazine.
    Great shots. Gina does look incredible. An over 40 issue, now that looks like something right up my alley!

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are you doing for them now in your workout?
    I alternate from week to week mostly

One week I do
    Concentration curls (heavy)-1 set warmup 3 working sets 5-8 reps
    Barbell Curls-2 heavy sets 5-7 reps
    Dumbell curls-3 sets of 8-10 reps

Other week I do
    21's-3 sets
    Cable curls with that barbell looking handle-3 sets of 5-8 reps
    Preacher dumbell curls-8-10 reps

I really have no idea what im supposed to be doing for biceps

Originally Posted by TheMeat View Post
    I alternate from week to week mostly

One week I do
    Concentration curls (heavy)-1 set warmup 3 working sets 5-8 reps
    Barbell Curls-2 heavy sets 5-7 reps
    Dumbell curls-3 sets of 8-10 reps

Other week I do
    21's-3 sets
    Cable curls with that barbell looking handle-3 sets of 5-8 reps
    Preacher dumbell curls-8-10 reps

I really have no idea what im supposed to be doing for biceps
    I might not be the best person to ask this question because my biceps grew pretty easy but I think that what gave me the most size to my biceps was training my back really heavy. When I started doing heavy barbell rows, heavy t-bar rows, heavy dumbbell rows, heavy seated cable rows and heavy chins to the front, my biceps really got a lot bigger. I would always do biceps after training back so by the time I got to biceps, they would already be pumped from the heavy back workout. As a result, I would keep the sets pretty low and just do about 5-6 sets total for my biceps workout. I would do incline curls (standing not sitting and leaning on the bench at a high incline) for 3 sets of 10, 8 and 6 reps (increasing the weight each set) and the 2-3 sets of barbell curls for 6-10 reps. On my next workout, I would do seated dumbbell curls keeping the hands supinated through each rep for 3 sets of 6-10 reps and then do barbell preacher curls for 2 sets of 6-8 reps.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    i use a lot of volume and I know many other natural pros who do as well. If you are natural you actually need MORE frequency not less. Steroids allow you to maintain elevated rates of protein synthesis constantly... regardless of workouts so you can workout less frequently. If you workout at that frequency as a natural your synthetic response to a workout is only about 48-72 hours MAX. If you only work a bodypart once per week, it's only growing for about 2-3 days, then the rest of the time it's just sitting there
    On this point layne, do you advocate training all bodyparts twice per week if they're "sitting around" for the rest of the time? I remember seeing Lee Haney reccomend hitting all bodyparts at least twice per week.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    John, great to have you on the boards. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come on here and offer advice and share your stories. You are a very genuine, down to earth, kind gentleman. Keep up the good work!
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

at what age were you in your prime?

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ajk_Lpool View Post
    On this point layne, do you advocate training all bodyparts twice per week if they're "sitting around" for the rest of the time? I remember seeing Lee Haney reccomend hitting all bodyparts at least twice per week.
    that's what's given me best results... especially on my hardgaining parts like calves/thighs/back

Originally Posted by Ajk_Lpool View Post
    John, great to have you on the boards. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come on here and offer advice and share your stories. You are a very genuine, down to earth, kind gentleman. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you very much for the kind words. How are things in Great Britain?
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com