Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ellomis View Post
    why is it you sheep think this guy is anything
    but what he is, a former drug user with an agenda under
    the guise of being a natural bodybuilder.
    he's only here to sell you something. AND after
    the fleecing is done he, his possible own thread
    will disappear like all the rest and you sheep will
    be lining up for the next fleecing.

baaa at ya ltrz
    may the negs begin
    Before you slander everyone by calling us sheep, you might want to make a decent case first.

Sell what?

Can you prove that he entered natural olympia on drugs? If that were easily possible why weren't bigger guys on dope taking the title from him?

May the negs begin indeed.

paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have to agree with ellomis.
    the first post I saw from his was this.
    which was placed in an unapropriate section of the board and
    no doubt done without inquiring with the owners.
    I ran a webmaster board for 5 years and I can
    tell you that's how sheep herders work.
    smart ones would have inquired with the owners and
    attempted to gain their backing and support which
    would easily equate to more page views, clicks and
    sales, but sheep herders who dont give a damn about
    you just spam like this clown.

I dont see where he claimed this guy was on when he
    did the nat. olympia.
    as to why other big guys who may have been on not doing
    the show,
    prolly cuz they were doing shows with real meaning
    like oh say the nationals.
    the majority of npc natural shows are ran and judged just
    like the new york pro. they are a joke.

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by armymuscle01 View Post
    JOHN SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN THREAD LIKE THE IFBB PROS
    X3
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    X3
    X4

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironhead184 View Post
    X4
    x5

Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    I have to agree with ellomis.
    the first post I saw from his was this.
    which was placed in an unapropriate section of the board and
    no doubt done without inquiring with the owners.
    I ran a webmaster board for 5 years and I can
    tell you that's how sheep herders work.
    smart ones would have inquired with the owners and
    attempted to gain their backing and support which
    would easily equate to more page views, clicks and
    sales, but sheep herders who dont give a damn about
    you just spam like this clown.

I dont see where he claimed this guy was on when he
    did the nat. olympia.
    as to why other big guys who may have been on not doing
    the show,
    prolly cuz they were doing shows with real meaning
    like oh say the nationals.
    the majority of npc natural shows are ran and judged just
    like the new york pro. they are a joke.
    I'll be the first one to admit that I never posted on bodybuilding.com before or, if I did, it was a rare occasion. I normally post at Ironage (where I am also a moderator) because the guys there are very respectful and they talk about the bodybuilders from the era that I grew up in ('70's and '80's). I posted a thread about my new dvd on the teenage section because I thought that information would be a great help to the young guys who want to know the basics on training and nutrition. I obviously also did it to sell the dvd.

I don't post much on the other boards because, to be honest, there is way too much negativity and hatred on some of these forums. I'm 44 years old, running a business, writing articles for IronMan Magazine and Optimum Nutrition, promoting my first contest in a couple months and running my own website so I've got better things to do than waste my time by getting into a senseless argument with some 16 year old kid sitting behind a computer who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. However, I've been pleasantly surprised with the response I've gotten here at bodybuilding.com. You guys for the most part have been fair and respectful. I guess the "haters" will always be out there in some way though.

I am a big supporter of Bodybuilding.com. I've always allowed them to print articles that I wrote about the Arnold Classic or the Olympia on their website and I wrote an article about my experience at the Arnold Classic Expo this year just for them. They have reciprocated by doing an interview with me and selling my training dvd, "Real Muscle", on their website. They are doing great things for the sport of bodybuilding and I will always be in support of them.

Like I said before, if the moderators agree to me having my own thread on this site, I would be happy to contribute and answer any questions that anyone has. It's not a con to sell my books and dvd's. I think you guys know I am an honest guy just by my responses to your questions. I've been doing this for 30 years and I still train hard and heavy 4x a week while eating a good, clean bodybuilding diet even though I don't have any plans to compete. I do this because this is my passion and I love it. I'm not doing it to make a quick buck and sell some products. Believe me, if my number one goal was to make money, there are a lot of other professions I would have chosen besides bodybuilding!
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

www.johnhansenfitness.com

www.musclesatthemovies.com

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Natural_O View Post
    I'll be the first one to admit that I never posted on bodybuilding.com before or, if I did, it was a rare occasion. I normally post at Ironage (where I am also a moderator) because the guys there are very respectful and they talk about the bodybuilders from the era that I grew up in ('70's and '80's). I posted a thread about my new dvd on the teenage section because I thought that information would be a great help to the young guys who want to know the basics on training and nutrition. I obviously also did it to sell the dvd.

I don't post much on the other boards because, to be honest, there is way too much negativity and hatred on some of these forums. I'm 44 years old, running a business, writing articles for IronMan Magazine and Optimum Nutrition, promoting my first contest in a couple months and running my own website so I've got better things to do than waste my time by getting into a senseless argument with some 16 year old kid sitting behind a computer who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. However, I've been pleasantly surprised with the response I've gotten here at bodybuilding.com. You guys for the most part have been fair and respectful. I guess the "haters" will always be out there in some way though.

I am a big supporter of Bodybuilding.com. I've always allowed them to print articles that I wrote about the Arnold Classic or the Olympia on their website and I wrote an article about my experience at the Arnold Classic Expo this year just for them. They have reciprocated by doing an interview with me and selling my training dvd, "Real Muscle", on their website. They are doing great things for the sport of bodybuilding and I will always be in support of them.

Like I said before, if the moderators agree to me having my own thread on this site, I would be happy to contribute and answer any questions that anyone has. It's not a con to sell my books and dvd's. I think you guys know I am an honest guy just by my responses to your questions. I've been doing this for 30 years and I still train hard and heavy 4x a week while eating a good, clean bodybuilding diet even though I don't have any plans to compete. I do this because this is my passion and I love it. I'm not doing it to make a quick buck and sell some products. Believe me, if my number one goal was to make money, there are a lot of other professions I would have chosen besides bodybuilding!
    Much respect to you John....and please...completely ignore the "haters" as you so correctly labeled them, because there are a lot of up and coming natural athletes on here looking for advice, support and role models...and for a large minority of us, the IFBB section just doesn't cut it...there has been talk about getting a natural bbing section, or a Natural Pro section...but its never come to fruition...maybe having arguably the highest champion of natural bbing on the forums regularly could change some of that....so please bro, just ignore morons for the sake of us non-morons lol

Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Thanks Quelly, I appreciate the support!
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    John,

Like I said, my respect to you for your achievements and dedication to your sport as a natural athlete. I can only hope and work to achieve what you have

If you don't mind me asking.. You've trained for many years. You must have been close to people who did use drugs and seen how it affected them.
    In modern pro-bodybuilding it is VERY rare to see or hear competitors openly discuss their drug use and the status of drugs (and what they do) in the sport. Most will not even admit to using, which I consider a slap in the face.
    But anyways, may I ask you to - if you want to - tell us your stories from "the inside"?

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ellomis View Post
    why is it you sheep think this guy is anything
    but what he is, a former drug user with an agenda under
    the guise of being a natural bodybuilder.
    he's only here to sell you something. AND after
    the fleecing is done he, his possible own thread
    will disappear like all the rest and you sheep will
    be lining up for the next fleecing.

baaa at ya ltrz
    may the negs begin

Glad to have you aboard John!

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iron, please report the post instead of posting pics from the Misc. section.

paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paperboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your not kidding anyone saying you could
    have picked something else if you wanted to money
    to be your number 1 goal. You make a very very nice
    income from what you do and your job number 1 is
    to write articles in a fashion that attracts new mag
    subscriptions as well as maintains and renews old ones.

I'm 51 and have known about you since you first started
    writing for ironman. So cut the bull**** mr. me so honest.
    your jumping on a bandwagon (training dvd's) in the hope
    of making a buck. if not then yours would contain something
    other than rehashed old bull**** thats available all over for free
    because there is basically nothing new out their either.

the best indicator that I'm 100% right is look who you are catering
    the dvd to. the most gullible impressionable group there is in
    the world of bodybuilding, the beginner. the easiest sheep in
    the flock to fleece.

edited to say
    baaaaa

Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    your not kidding anyone saying you could
    have picked something else if you wanted to money
    to be your number 1 goal. You make a very very nice
    income from what you do and your job number 1 is
    to write articles in a fashion that attracts new mag
    subscriptions as well as maintains and renews old ones.

I'm 51 and have known about you since you first started
    writing for ironman. So cut the bull**** mr. me so honest.
    your jumping on a bandwagon (training dvd's) in the hope
    of making a buck. if not then yours would contain something
    other than rehashed old bull**** thats available all over for free
    because there is basically nothing new out their either.

the best indicator that I'm 100% right is look who you are catering
    the dvd to. the most gullible impressionable group there is in
    the world of bodybuilding, the beginner. the easiest sheep in
    the flock to fleece.

edited to say
    baaaaa
    My job for IronMan Magazine is to answer questions on training and nutrition from a natural bodybuilder's perspective. It's not to sell more subscriptions but if enough people enjoy reading my column and the other columns in the magazine, they will be more likely to renew their subscriptions. They must like the job I am doing for them because I have been writing my column since January of 2000.

As far as jumping on the bandwagon to make money, give me a break! I've been training for 30 years and I competed for 25 years. I've got plenty of experience and knowledge that I can share with other natural bodybuilders who do not have the same level of knowledge or experience. If I didn't feel that I had anything valuable to share, I would not bother writing books or go through the trouble of putting together DVD's. People are not stupid, they are not going to buy something that doesn't have any value. If it was crap and worthless, I might sell a few copies at first but word would soon get out that it was not worth buying.

Have you read my book or bought any of my DVD's? If not, how do you know if it's just "rehashed old bull****"? My book was written with the natural bodybuilder in mind. How many other books out there are written specifically for the natural bodybuilder? Most, if not all, are written about or by pro bodybuilders who use steroids and their training and nutrition is totally different than someone who is natural. Also, the last 1/3rd of the book is all about competing and it is the only book that I know of that covers the mandatory poses, how to put together a posing routine, what to do to prepare for the contest, etc, etc.

My "Real Muscle" DVD was also put together for the natural bodybuilder. I not only show you how to perform the exercise but I describe in voiceover what the exercise works, tips on on to properly perform the movement and then I show you how to train hard by demonstrating how hard you should push yourself. I also mention how many sets and reps I do for each exercise. One thing I noticed with most of the bodybuilding dvd's is that they don't explain what the exercise works or how many sets and reps they are doing.

My new DVD is even more unique. I have a 90 minute seminar on training and nutrition and I use graphics throughout the dvd to fully explain each topic. I also have a competition section in which I show the contests I competed in AND I also have a commentary option in which I talk about my preparation for each contest and if it worked for me or not. This is very different than any other dvd I've ever seen. This is another great learning tool for someone who is going to compete. Again, it's not "rehashed old bull****" at all. It's something that I've never seen before from a bodybuilding dvd. I would love to see other bodybuilders release competition footage of the contests they competed in and offer a voiceover in which they talk about the preparation they used and if they were off or hit their peak and why. I thought it was a great idea and it really works on the DVD.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post
    I don't know John personally, but I have no reason to doubt his claim...

Neither Ronnie or Jay claim to be natural...

You can achieve what John has naturally...just takes the components of a champion...dedication, consistancy, and hard work.
    Do you not think it harms bodybuilding's attempt to get more mainstream though if you have an Olympia and a Natural Mr. Olympia? Surely it's akin to calling the former the "juiced Olympia" - yeah, we all know what's happening but we also know a lot of track and field isn't natural...
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50) serratus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm happy to contribute to the forum at bodybuilding.com and I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone has.

John
    www.naturalolympia.com

Excellent picture, John! Amazing amount of ripped muscle for a natural.
    Thanks for all your articles and taking the time to share your knowledge.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by Number69 View Post
    Do you not think it harms bodybuilding's attempt to get more mainstream though if you have an Olympia and a Natural Mr. Olympia? Surely it's akin to calling the former the "juiced Olympia" - yeah, we all know what's happening but we also know a lot of track and field isn't natural...
    so do you think they should end the natural olymia..how about ending Joe Weider's olympia....
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    natural olympia has been on my mind alot; it would be a great way of putting a stake in the coffin of those that made fun of my size in high school

Registered User IronReloadDC 04's Avatar
    IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronReloadDC 04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Anabolistic;42053161]
    Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    I know Ronnie and Jay and those guys claim natural

WHen did Ronnie and Jay claim that they were natural? .. oR anyother BB they share the same stage with?
    uhhhh ya??? I have never heard of these claims either

Originally Posted by MassIsAhead View Post
    John,

Like I said, my respect to you for your achievements and dedication to your sport as a natural athlete. I can only hope and work to achieve what you have

If you don't mind me asking.. You've trained for many years. You must have been close to people who did use drugs and seen how it affected them.
    In modern pro-bodybuilding it is VERY rare to see or hear competitors openly discuss their drug use and the status of drugs (and what they do) in the sport. Most will not even admit to using, which I consider a slap in the face.
    But anyways, may I ask you to - if you want to - tell us your stories from "the inside"?
    Well, I've seen steroids affect people negatively in my many years in the sport. It seems like drugs in general affect everyone differently and steroids are no exception. Some people can take steroids for many, many years with little to no side effects and others react very negatively to them almost immediately. I had a training partner back in 1986 who suffered a heart attack and he was taking steroids at the time. He was only 25 years old so some of it may have been genetic but he was also eating pretty bad (McDonalds and stuff) and he would bulk up in the off season. I also know of a competitor who had kidney malfunction because of all the steroids he was taking and the high blood pressure he had. He actually had to have a kidney transplant. So, I've heard many stories about guys I actually knew who suffered serious side effects from steroid use.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi John,

Thanks for taking time to answer the posts here. As always, there will be a few people or internet trolls who will start flaming, the best thing to do is ignore them and let a moderator deal with them. Hope you continue posting here as there will be a lot of questions from people interested in natural bodybuilding.

Respect,

BnG
    ..,__,
    .(o,o)
    <.....>
    --"-"---

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey John!

From what I have found here is that the haters will always show up because they have nothing better to do then find something or someone to bash. I say "Fu*k em".
    The people who respect and are willing to learn and share are the ones who deserve the attention. Not the haters. There are way more good people here than bad, and if the bad want to bash, I think you are man enough to keep it from bothering you or keep you from posting.
    I say welcome, thanks for sharing and I look forward to this thread continuing and being stickied soon!

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the thing I like the most about extreme natural bodybuilding is the health benefits. Even at 240lbs my heart rate at wake is in the low 60's

Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    the thing I like the most about extreme natural bodybuilding is the health benefits. Even at 240lbs my heart rate at wake is in the low 60's
    Yep.

NATURAL bodybuilding IS just about health!

My heart rate is 60 too (I'm just 210 lbs).

I'd NEVEr consider smoking or anything like that. Or eating unhealthy. Health is too precious. How could I ever consider steroids.

John, thanks for answering my man!

jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey John, how can i buy your dvd? i live in scotland

Thanks Blood and Guts and Lowdown5, I appreciate the support! The negative posts now and then don't really bother me and everyone seems to very cool over here at Bodybuilding.com. I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone has about natural bodybuilding.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Originally Posted by jonny62 View Post
    hey John, how can i buy your dvd? i live in scotland
    The best way would be to go to my website at www.naturalolympia.com and order it from there. If you have any problems, please email me at john@naturalolympia.com and let me know.

Thanks,

John
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Blood and Guts and Lowdown5, I appreciate the support! The negative posts now and then don't really bother me and everyone seems to very cool over here at Bodybuilding.com. I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone has about natural bodybuilding.

Didn't figure you would let them bother you.

what bodyfat are the competitiors normally at?

Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    what bodyfat are the competitiors normally at?
    Do you mean the natural bodybuilding competitors? I would guess around 5% if they are really ripped. As I'm sure you know, it doesn't matter what your bodyfat % is just as it doesn't matter what you weigh or how big your arms are. The most important thing is how you look. The guy or girl who looks the best in the line-up (usually the hardest competitor) will win the contest. I like to measure my waist and weigh myself as I am preparing for a contest to gauge if I am on target and I am making progress. When my waist gets to 33", I am usually ripped and ready for my contest. Sometimes, if you are looking in a mirror to judge your condition, you may be seeing what you want to see and not really seeing the truth. That's why I like to have some type of objective measurement that will tell me if I am on track or not.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Sometimes, if you are looking in a mirror to judge your condition, you may be seeing what you want to see and not really seeing the truth. That's why I like to have some type of objective measurement that will tell me if I am on track or not.

That's a great point!!