Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worldís #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HolyManBilly is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Stupid Steroids Questions at Seminars & Expos

In a brand new audio article titled "Are You On Steroids?" Why Do People Ask/Care, the question
    is posed and the author/host tries to rationalize why some people get off shaming Top level
    athletes. The article discusses tense moments at seminars including Ronnie Coleman, the video went viral of Jay Cutler's refrigerator some years ago, etc. Includes mentions of Marc Lobliner & Bostin Loyd.

Stats: 6'0", 210 lbs
    hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hzx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hzx's BodySpace
    I think it's stupid. Especially when all the top pro guys make an effort to stay natural
    you mad because i'm right?

Stats: 5'8", 179 lbs
    Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deano87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deano87's BodySpace
    When they ask me that, I ask, Why dude, you think I need to? I think thatís just common ignorance. Usually, people that do that are insecure already so they think thatís the only way I got like that. And what people have to focus on is, ĎWhat is he doing to get himself like that?í They donít wanna ask. If it was that easy, everybody would be good. So it has to be more than that. And weíve all see multiple athletes. Are you seriously gonna discount that I get up at 4:30 every morning and go do 45 minutes of cardio. They donít realize I eat seven or eight times a day of healthy food. Most people couldnít tell me the macros that are in every meal they take throughout the day. Because the average person doesnít do it. Theyíre not gonna know how healthy fats work and guess what? I get paid to do this. Has anyone ever known someone that could just look at a weight and grow? No. Sure, Iím genetically gifted, but what if someone genetically gifted like me, took that talent and became educated about nutrition and given the money and resources to do it? Youíd look like me too. My job is to weight lift. I train with best equipment. I get more treatment on my body than the average football player. Acupuncture four days a week, massage one to two days a week, I get chiropractic work, I get decompression people donít even know what the hell that is, which is elongating the spinal cord and vertebrae. They donít educate themselves on the process. I have an infrared sauna at my house to eliminate toxins and hyperbaric chamber in my house. Just all the things I mentioned. I have a chicken sponsor and an egg white sponsor. Iím getting the best food. I have the black manís dream: free chicken!

Registered User LongHairedPuto1's Avatar
    LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LongHairedPuto1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Great video!!