Registered User l DaChOsEnOnE l's Avatar
    l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL

Im about to start and ECA stack within the next week I was originaly going to buy vasopro for the ephedrine hcl but I was in the drug store the other day(walgrens) and I seen a product called bronkaid its has the same two main ingredients as vasopro except it contains Ephedrine Sulfate and not Ephedrine HCL so what is the difference? Is there a difference? I was told that the sulfate was weaker and if this is the case how many 25mg sulfate pills would I need to equal 1 HCL pill?

ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ID Hillbilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine
    Last edited by ID Hillbilly; 05-11-2007 at 08:16 AM.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes.. 25 mg of ephedrine hcl is equivalent to 25 mg ephedrine sulfate. The amount it is weaker is trivial (as demonstrated by the previous post).
    Last edited by terracotta; 05-11-2007 at 09:24 AM.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom