Registered User l DaChOsEnOnE l's Avatar
    l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l DaChOsEnOnE l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine HCL vs. Ephedrine Sulfate

Im about to start and ECA stack within the next week I was originaly going to buy vasopro for the ephedrine hcl but I was in the drug store the other day(walgrens) and I seen a product called bronkaid its has the same two main ingredients as vasopro except it contains Ephedrine Sulfate and not Ephedrine HCL so what is the difference? Is there a difference? I was told that the sulfate was weaker and if this is the case how many 25mg sulfate pills would I need to equal 1 HCL pill?

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, the strength is the same. The sulfate is fine.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    210-215lbs
    Trying to cut for summer.