2xm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2xm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2xm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2xm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The high rep workout?

Ok i was just talking to one of my korean friends who is studying ninjitsu and he was talking about his high rep workout. he does 715 reps of a 15 pound benchpress for example. he doesn't have very much strength at all but his dexterity and endurence are insane. I was just wondering if anyone has ever used one of these workouts before and what kind of exersizes they used. Personally i'm all strength training. and don't plan on useing this kind of workout i just found it interesting.
    -What does love mean? You dont look good enough to get laid by somone you haven't known 6 months-

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like you said, he has crazy endurance, and that's it. That's all that kind of training is good for.

Macunaima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!

There are much better things to do with one's life. Even if that was an effective way to train, most people would probably be bored to shreds and quit doing it before reaping whatever benefits there were to be had.