Closed Thread
    jamie54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why do some guys get all the good genetics?

ok, i myself dont have pretty good genetics. those of you that saw my picture of uncle quincy and whittaker could attest to that. but then my friggin step dad, mark, gets crazy genetics. he is built like a house and doesnt even work out or eat right. what the hell is that all about? he can lift like 100 lbs right over his head!

heres a picture of him

what can i do to improve my genetics.

also, is that SAN tight stuff safe? ive seen it getting pretty good ratings, but how can something ephedra free work and be reasonably safe?
    Attached Images

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: why do some guys get all the good genetics?

Originally posted by jamie54

Ummmm..........NOTHING!

Bro, are you trying to make this post into a flame bait? I don't think you have a question just a reason to complain, and hey nothing wrong with that we all need to vent at times, but you must know there is nothing you can do to improve you genetics.

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    HAHAHAHHAAH!!!! OK, you are joking right? I justed checked hte picture. That is a funny picture, yes this guy won the bodybuilding genetic lottery, what a beastly monster.....that was funny mean

ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100)

Re: Re: why do some guys get all the good genetics?

Originally posted by EmperialChina
    Ummmm..........NOTHING!
    WTF? Did the Haulk teach you nothing? Gamma radiation, bro; that's the ticket.

HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: why do some guys get all the good genetics?

Originally posted by jamie54
    ok, i myself dont have pretty good genetics. those of you that saw my picture of uncle quincy and whittaker could attest to that. but then my friggin step dad, mark, gets crazy genetics. he is built like a house and doesnt even work out or eat right. what the hell is that all about? he can lift like 100 lbs right over his head!

heres a picture of him

also, is that SAN tight stuff safe? ive seen it getting pretty good ratings, but how can something ephedra free work and be reasonably safe?
    is this some kind of joke? lol, coz its not very clever
    Height: 5'11"

biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What makes this joke funny is that 3 weeks down the road someone is going to post a topic exactly like this one, but they are going to be completley serious.

wakestud16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao... ok, this kid is got to be joking... or just dumber than a rock. the pic is halarious, i thought he was bein serious, expecting some big bulky guy.
    B-RAD

"whoever said progress is a slow process wasnt talking about me, im a p.i.m.p."

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why is that guy's left eye so much smaller than the right?

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Troll influx...

BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Why do people ask stupid questions.

back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BigSwoL
    Why do people ask stupid questions.
    because they can hide behind their computer when someone gets pissed off

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Flamebait.

Thread starter under investigation.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by LostProphet
    Thread starter under investigation.

Conclusion........SAD TROLL.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896