Closed Thread
Page 105 of 707 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 21192
    saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by melon
    I had a fantastic cheat on Sunday. It was awesome.

1kg of Jordans Original Crunchy Tropical
    http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-...il/553220.html
    About 10 cups of Skim Milk.

Wow! My stomach hurt after this, but man was it good!
    cereal cheats are my favorite, but they do always come back to haunt you later, with the massive stomach aches.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    cereal cheats are my favorite, but they do always come back to haunt you later, with the massive stomach aches.
    I thoroughly enjoyed the cereal part of my cheat.. 'twas a good idea sam. I think you or steve thought of it. Either way good idea. I'm not 100% sure but I wasn't on the sugar high I thought I would be after Lucky Charms and Frosted Mini Wheats.. so I'm thinking maybe all the fiber curbed the rush or something. I'd do it again in the distant future, this time with something like Kashi.. I had boxes of that too but I had to be dirty
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by antbrdwar
    I thoroughly enjoyed the cereal part of my cheat.. 'twas a good idea sam. I think you or steve thought of it. Either way good idea. I'm not 100% sure but I wasn't on the sugar high I thought I would be after Lucky Charms and Frosted Mini Wheats.. so I'm thinking maybe all the fiber curbed the rush or something. I'd do it again in the distant future, this time with something like Kashi.. I had boxes of that too but I had to be dirty
    haha, im glad to hear that...i did come up with the kiddy cereal cheat a long time ago. and i can tell by your post here that you have the same troubles i do when it comes to a cereal cheat....and that is which one to eat. id love to down a whole box of uncle sams or total protein, or some other healthy type of cereal but the fact is there are about 20 other cereals out there that are total garbage that i havent had since i was a kid and would love to eat again. i miss the days of rice krispy treat cereal and count chocula.

"incongruous penguin"

antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha, im glad to hear that...i did come up with the kiddy cereal cheat a long time ago. and i can tell by your post here that you have the same troubles i do when it comes to a cereal cheat....and that is which one to eat. id love to down a whole box of uncle sams or total protein, or some other healthy type of cereal but the fact is there are about 20 other cereals out there that are total garbage that i havent had since i was a kid and would love to eat again. i miss the days of rice krispy treat cereal and count chocula.
    Hell yeah. When I bought cereals for the cheat there was a sale on General Millscereals and i couldn't decide.. I was thinking Cookie Crisp but that invades your territory and thent here was Cinnamon Toast Crunch and all these other ones.. and one I saw LAST was this Fiber One Crunch Cereal.. it has like Fiber One and honey nut clusters or something- looked awesome. Oh well enough thinking about what else I could have eaten because physically, I couldn't eat anything more :P

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up antbrdwar

Now, that's what i call a CHEAT.

Note: Now it's time to, "Run, Forest! Run!"
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm planning the craziest cheat day it will be a whole day but here is what i have in mind

12 krispy kreme donuts (glazed)
    2 water bagels
    4 chocolate chip cookies
    1 box of pop tarts
    1 box of brownies
    1 box of chocolate peanuts
    1 pound of cookies
    2 boxes of cereal
    2 bags of hershey kisses

go to mcdonalds
    4 double cheeseburgers
    4 apple pies
    3 sundaes
    1 parfait

I still need more food to be placed in. If anyone has any ideas give them to me.
    Last edited by exub; 02-01-2005 at 12:26 PM.
    chasing the next level....

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by exub
    I'm planning the craziest cheat day it will be a whole day but here is what i have in mind

12 krispy kreme donuts (glazed)
    2 water bagels
    4 chocolate chip cookies
    1 box of pop tarts
    1 box of brownies
    1 box of chocolate peanuts
    1 pound of cookies
    2 boxes of cereal
    2 bags of hershey kisses

go to mcdonalds
    4 double cheeseburgers
    4 apple pies
    3 sundaes
    1 parfait

I still need more food to be placed in. If anyone has any ideas give them to me.
    You want MORE food! My god man, you are an animal!! I think Ben and Jerrys ice cream has been neglected by Cheaters recently, having seen many people enjoying the godliness that is the Cookie Dough flavour. Oh man that's good.

Another favourite of mine is Peanut M&Ms, and this funky Capuccino filled slab of chocolate that is sold locally on the market, handmade by some old woman. God knows what she puts in, you smell it and gain 40lbs, but man it's good!

Then again, there's always the oats...
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i guess i'll add some ice cream in for fun. i was thinking what about those huge tubs of ice cream. maybe i'll eat one of those.

wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wifes making Cookies as we speak................

pizza, chinese food, some filled krispy kreme doughnuts...dont be pussy! haha, jk. a pudding pie would be nice, or some smore's, also there is always the kiddy cereals or you could eat some clean foods in grotesque porportions.

"incongruous penguin"

i don't dig pizza too much. its nothing i love to much. i'll have like 2 slices but i don't enjoy it. same with chinese food.

Originally Posted by exub
    i don't dig pizza too much. its nothing i love to much. i'll have like 2 slices but i don't enjoy it. same with chinese food.
    filled krispy kreme's: new york cheesecake, key lime, caramel crunch, kreme filled, custard filled, jelly filled, apple filled. all of them are great.

"incongruous penguin"

sounds tempting but at my school they sell a box of 12 for 6 dollars and i want to do this on a weekday. especially a school day.

filled krispy kreme's: new york cheesecake, key lime, caramel crunch, kreme filled, custard filled, jelly filled, apple filled. all of them are great.
    Key Lime is amazing but I think the bets of all of those would be either the Blueberry Filled or the Karamel Krunch.

impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by antbrdwar
    Key Lime is amazing but I think the bets of all of those would be either the Blueberry Filled or the Karamel Krunch.

id hook up some of the pumpkin ones. of course though, you cant go wrong with blueberry!
    kicking ass.

illusion of safety.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys are all crazy........plain Krispy Kremes are where it's at. Hot off the line they melt in your mouth.........unfortunately they are totally unfilling and I could probably eat 40ish before it caught up to me. Haven't had the hot ones in a while actually........I think I've had 2 donuts in the last year and I'm done with KK after the pumpkin spice donut.......what a disappointment.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    there is 7 KK's in sydney but none in melb

stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have a birthday cheat day coming up on friday, heres what im planning so far...

starting for breakfast, as many doughnuts as i can cram down
    jug of OJ
    2 large chicken biscuits with 2 or 3 orders of hashbrowns
    lots of candy and chocolate throughout the day at school
    school lunch, probably a giant plate of nachos (or may just bring a pizza to school)
    lots of cookies
    sweet tea
    leave school, stop by BK for a cheddar bacon ranch burger or 3, bigass order of fries
    more doughnuts, possibly some oats with tons of sugar
    captain crunch
    ice cream
    moms fixin me dinner, few racks of ribs
    candied yams
    probably some fries
    brownies with lots of cholate and peanut butter frosting
    gma brings me a cake, eat about half of it
    whatever else is in the house...
    BEER, BEER, BEER.

anything else yal can think of that needs to get thrown in there?

OH forgot to add a bigass loaf of garlic bread. Lots of reeses and butterfingers and reeses pieces and who knows what else will be ate throughout the day.
    Last edited by stangman6816; 02-01-2005 at 04:21 PM.

impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    You guys are all crazy........plain Krispy Kremes are where it's at. Hot off the line they melt in your mouth.........unfortunately they are totally unfilling and I could probably eat 40ish before it caught up to me. Haven't had the hot ones in a while actually........I think I've had 2 donuts in the last year and I'm done with KK after the pumpkin spice donut.......what a disappointment.

really? i thought the pumpkin spice were pretty good...personal preference i guess.
    kicking ass.

illusion of safety.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stangman6816
    Have a birthday cheat day coming up on friday, heres what im planning so far...

starting for breakfast, as many doughnuts as i can cram down
    jug of OJ
    2 large chicken biscuits with 2 or 3 orders of hashbrowns
    lots of candy and chocolate throughout the day at school
    school lunch, probably a giant plate of nachos (or may just bring a pizza to school)
    lots of cookies
    sweet tea
    leave school, stop by BK for a cheddar bacon ranch burger or 3, bigass order of fries
    more doughnuts, possibly some oats with tons of sugar
    captain crunch
    ice cream
    moms fixin me dinner, few racks of ribs
    candied yams
    probably some fries
    brownies with lots of cholate and peanut butter frosting
    gma brings me a cake, eat about half of it
    whatever else is in the house...
    BEER, BEER, BEER.

anything else yal can think of that needs to get thrown in there?

OH forgot to add a bigass loaf of garlic bread. Lots of reeses and butterfingers and reeses pieces and who knows what else will be ate throughout the day.
    First off, you'll never get all that down. Secondly, you're 17, don't drink.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    i never drink alcohol or soft drinks on cheats, waste of calorie
    beer is too bitter for me, and softdrinks.... well i would rather eat a lolly than drink it

3 beers is like 500calories, and those calories will probly stop fat loss for 36hours post cheat, and go to fat, whereas cake calories taste better, and can "boost your metabolism" and be stored as glycogen to be worked off the next day!

stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    First off, you'll never get all that down. Secondly, you're 17, don't drink.
    OH its all goin down. I may hold off on the beer though, I have a feeling after eating all that drinking much wouldn't be too smart...

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stangman6816
    OH its all goin down. I may hold off on the beer though, I have a feeling after eating all that drinking much wouldn't be too smart...
    good luck, thats a ****load. and i agree; lay off the beer!
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man I am really craving some chocolate, it may need to be a chocolate donut/brownie day on friday
    12/1/04 -- 135 lbs
    Current -- ?

Originally Posted by taffer
    i never drink alcohol or soft drinks on cheats, waste of calorie
    beer is too bitter for me, and softdrinks.... well i would rather eat a lolly than drink it

3 beers is like 500calories, and those calories will probly stop fat loss for 36hours post cheat, and go to fat, whereas cake calories taste better, and can "boost your metabolism" and be stored as glycogen to be worked off the next day!
    I agree. Empty calories are terrible to cheat on.

MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyShrimpDied will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't understand why anyone would drink regular soda, if you're gonna drink soda drink ****ING DIET!
    12/1/04 -- 135 lbs
    Current -- ?

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

i rather cheat on food, even if it's empty calories then on liquids.
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am heading back to that chinese buffet on Saturday. I am addicted, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have cheated a few times in the past couple of weeks, not too badly, but no working out whatsoever, oops haha.

steve your back! sorta

Closed Thread
Page 105 of 707 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast