Closed Thread
Page 93 of 707 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 21192
    saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    more pics
    Attached Images
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro that fruit pizza looks surreal, I want to dive right in along with that cheesecake and that pudding. Those sandwiches look awesome too, hell everything looks great! The banana cheesecake was a no-go but I'll make that sometime in the future.

BTW wtf is this no more cheating for a while nonsense? lol Nah its cool man, enjoy your bulk after the holidays
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by antbrdwar
    Bro that fruit pizza looks surreal, I want to dive right in along with that cheesecake and that pudding. Those sandwiches look awesome too, hell everything looks great! The banana cheesecake was a no-go but I'll make that sometime in the future.

BTW wtf is this no more cheating for a while nonsense? lol Nah its cool man, enjoy your bulk after the holidays
    oh no, ill cheat like i normally do, by the middle/end of january ill be gearing up for a new cheat challenge. now its time to go back to the strict diet and not look back. is there any guilt in me, f' no...i just watched my brother and his friends eat a little less food then me but at the same down 3 bottles of wine and a fifth of rum then they just left to go drink more. they didnt hit the gym today, nor do they ever, i did and do. never any need to feel guilt on our part for cheating imo.

"incongruous penguin"

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ALl I can say is WOW damn all that look great bro the sandwiches , the pie etc all of it does bro, the turkey breast did u buy that in the frozen food section?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey guys, the damage is done, I'd like to say I took it easy, but I did not.

over 30 cookies ranging from Raspberry Swirl Chocolate Crunch,Snickerdoodles, double fudge chocholate chip, and normal chocolate chip. And the leg off a gingerbread man (was not soft like the cookies, so I disposed of him).
    2 cups Candied Yams
    6 oz Turkey
    5 Oz Glazed Ham
    Potatoes Augrautin About 1 cup
    2 Cups mashed potatoes
    5 Fresh Baked Rolls maybe more, i lost track
    2 small bags red swedish fish
    2-3 cups Stuffing
    *80 grams oats, banana,chocolate whey,milk...had to type breakfast before i forgot about it *
    2 small slices pumpkin bread with glaze
    1 Piece Coconut Fudge (small piece 1*1in.)

I'll post more if I remember, it was a long day, without much protein, which I messed up on. Oh well, I do this very very rarely. On a side note, I look so vascular right now, it's incredible.
    Unaffiliated.

U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got back from Vegas, and wrecked many buffets. I can't remember everything, but at the Luxor:

Large caesar salad w/ tons of dressing
    1/2 lb shrimp
    2 wheat rolls w/ tons of butter
    1/4 lb prime beef
    1/4 lb Korean beef ribs
    Mashed potatoes
    2 chocolate chip cookies
    "Your doom awaits you!" - Hatebreed

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think I have a lot of you beat...

Today, I had my normal oats for breakfast, then I had PB&J later on....

But then...

I ate...

an entire jar of natural peanut butter, yes 2,660 calories worth

and i ate a full pound if not more of turkey breast

and a slice of chocolate pudding pie

ooooooooh Yeah! That peanut butter made my day lol
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    [b]an entire jar of natural peanut butter, yes 2,660 calories worth
    haha good god,that would be delicious! If you read my post above, noting the vascularity I mentioned...i have had the most unquenchable thirst in the last few hours and have been drinking water like you wouldn't believe...i know it's not possible, but it somehow feels as if this water will be the new found jiggle in my step...ie...my water retention following this amount of food
    Unaffiliated.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It was. I can't explain how addicted I am to natural peanut butter. LOL I gotta stop buying it, because I'm taking in too much PB
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

RussG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't want to cheat today (since I did last night), but I said what the hell, it's the holidays. Yesterday I ate a large frosted cookie, five large peanut butter cookies covered in sugar, followed by a full carton of fried rice (3-4 cups maybe), and a full carton of fried chinese chicken strips (about 15), covered in ketchup. Today I had another large frosted cookie, half of a frosted cake, many little beef sticks, throw in some small pretzels with cheese, a big bag of those munchies chips, two big blueberry pastries, a huge bowl of kashi golean crunch, a hamburger, and there you have it. I never want to cheat again. I can't wait to wake up and eat oats and tuna then workout tomorrow. While cheating I'm in heaven, but afterward I feel so bloated, weak, and foolish. How I ever ate like this daily boggles my mind.

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    never any need to feel guilt on our part for cheating imo.
    Yeah. me too. When I cheat I honestly couldn't care less.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is unreal!!

But then...

I ate...

Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)

But then...

I ate...

how much did you gain from that cheat? get bloated or anything?

don_1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm just curious guys, do you plan these cheat meal for contest, or it just happened? And do you gain any benefits by eating your heart out?
    "Dear God, please grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the knowledge to know the difference..."

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool Sup bro ?

Originally Posted by don_1987
    I'm just curious guys, do you plan these cheat meal for contest, or it just happened? And do you gain any benefits by eating your heart out?
    For most of the guys on this thread, it's a planned cheat every weekend on just on sundays.
    Planned meaning, they've decided they want to cheat on sunday, not a sudden binge.

For some, they really go all the way out to plan what they want to cheat on.
    I've grown out of going all the way out to buy food on sundays, i just eat whatever high carb food i can on sunday.
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First, a question: Does anyone else sleep like a baby after they cheat? I mean, I know I'm WAY overstressed with school and everything, but I never use an alarm or anything for school. I go to bed at 10:00 and get up at 4:30am like clockwork. Last night, after eating and eating some more I went to bed at 9:15 and woke up today at 6:50! I feel like a million bloated bucks!

Anyhow, got up at 4:30am, had some Kashi in skim, then did about 55 minutes of Medium intensity cardio while listening to Zeppelin and watching Sportscenter. Had my shake (Banana, Milk, Whey) showered and whatnot, got the family up and moving, and then had a shrimp cocktail salad around 9:45. Made up Sam's cheescake (different recipe, same crust) with apples and kiwi, put it in the oven and began making presents......after presents, it was all downhill.

40ish assorted homemade cookies (Hungarian walnut/pecan rolls, apricot logs, mint fudge, mini fig cheesecakes, peanut butter kiss cookies, cherry cordial cookies (WOW!), peanut butter and M&M Rice Crispy treats, OATMEAL Chocolate Chip.)
    1/2 of the cheescake
    2 cups optimum zen cereal (Been trying to finish it off during cheats) with a banana, milk, and a tbsp of natty PB
    2 LARGE servings of chicken paprikas (mom made it with whole wheat flour at my request and it was even BETTER than normal)
    2 scoops of Edy's peppermint icecream
    1 bottle Propel water that has been sitting around forever.

I'm sure there was some other stuff as I was grazing all day, but I was freakin STUFFED by bed time so I passed the heck out. I spaced out my supplements throughout the day and feel pretty awesome today, but that could just be the long sleep talking. Right back to the old healthy/happy routine today and another week off before classes........feeling pretty great.
    Hope everyone else had an awesome holiday, the cheats sound great.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I planned not to cheat to the extreme this christmas. I wasn't going to keep track of my diet for the day by any means, but I certainly didn't plan to binge. How foolish... Anyway, I got a nice shiny digital camera for christmas so expect lots of nice cheat photos in the future!

My day started off well, with a nice filling breakfast of 1/2 cup of oats and 1 cup of Fiber One, cooked with 2 cups of water. It looks like crap, but it tastes really nice, and with over 30g of fibre in one bowl, it fills you up a hell of a lot. I avoided all the sweets and chocolates floating around, and the big boxes of chocolates I was given (Quality Street, Celebrations - the good stuff) I put in a big bowl in the main room where everyone was. This served many purposes. Firstly, everyone else would eat them meaning I wouldn't be able to, crushing any mad chocolate cheat desires. It also made me look like a really nice guy, and won me brownie points with the relatives. That destroyed a possibility of a "pointless cheat" where you rack up thousands of calories on little chocolates that really don't fulfill anything.

So christmas dinner arrived. I stuck to drinking water, avoided all the alcohol and mulled wine floating around. I had about a cup of mashed potatoes, a lot of roast turkey, and an assload of veggies. I seriously filled a large dinner plate with green beans. This filled me up again, meaning I was sensible at dessert, and only had one mince pie, with a few scoops of ice cream. I was feeling very proud of myself by this point.

I avoided all chocolates etc throughout the afternoon, but when dinner rolled around in the evening, things weren't so controlled. It was all clean, but I ate a lot. Quite a lot of turkey sandwiches (wholewheat bread, no butter etc). This wasn't too bad, as it was clean after all.

But then......

Chocolate Fudge Cake

My nemesis

My iron will crumbled. And I ate about half of this monster. Man it was good. I then though "meh what the hell" and helped myself to a few handfuls of chocolates. And a few more, and a few more... And then some. But wait, it gets worse.

Chocolate coated peanuts, and sugar coated almonds.

I nearly wet my pants with excitement. I had generous portions of these aswell.

I enjoyed this cheating, it wasn't too excessive, though it wasn't what I really wanted to be doing - I have a huge cheat planned for new years so wanted to avoid cheating in the run up to it. Ah well.

This morning I am holding a bit of water, Abs look a little washed out. But hell it's christmas. I had a great day with the family, and enjoyed the food. I also avoided painful bloating, which is always a bonus!

My menu for the day:

1/2cup Oats
    1cup Fiber One

10oz Turkey Breast
    1cup Mashed Potato
    Green Beans (About a full plate and a half worth!)
    1 Mini Mince Pie
    3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream

6 Slices Wholewheat Bread
    10oz Turkey Breast
    2 Tbs Peanut Butter
    Half a large Chocolate Fudge Cake

1 cup Chocolate Coated peanuts
    1 cup Sugar Coated Almonds

Hope everyone had a meery guilt-free christmas!

And saw, you didn't let us down! I'm going to try your fruit pizza idea soon, looked fantastic!

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xxghostxx
    On a side note, I look so vascular right now, it's incredible.
    I always get this. My veins on my hands and forearms bulge like there's no tommorrow!

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Does anyone else sleep like a baby after they cheat?
    If i'm not painfully bloated then yes. Otherwise I lay awake praying for speedy, painless passage through my lower intestine and beyond...

haha, i looked like a herion junky last night with all the veins in my arms, i love when that happens from big cheats.

hey uhockey, how did your cheesecake come out? i guess it must have been pretty good if you eat half of it, lol. i think this one i made yesterday was my favorite yet, although i want a second chance at the cranapple one, but that wont come again til thanksgiving '05. ill make another creation for easter, im sure ill start planning my easter cheat out in the next two-three weeks, haha.

as for sleeping like a baby after a big cheat, yes and no. last night by far was the deepest sleep ive had in months, but at the same time i still had to take the frequent bathroom trips at night to piss. when that happened i think i down a half a gallon of water per trip because i had cotton mouth, but then i was right back to sleep.

oh six, yeah thats one of those turkey breast you find in the frozen food section. it was great, not dry at all. i precooked in the oven for about 1.5 hrs and then added garlic powder and paprika on it then grilled it for about 20minutes or so on low, but i only had half the grill lit and i cooked it on the non lit side.

im glad to see that everyone had such great cheats, i almost think i didnt do enough looking at all the food you guys ate, haha. cookies and pie and more, and there i was still not eating any of that stuff. my mom had a frozen peanut butter cup and snickers pie that i thought about having a slice but refrained so i could eat more cheesecake. i didnt eat a cookie all day, although i did touch them when i was feeding them to my dogs.

"incongruous penguin"

update:

After eating an entire jar of peanut butter (LOL!) I just weighed myself...

I did not put on a SINGLE POUND! But don't get me wrong, there will be some disgusting cardio today ^_________^

im glad to hear your scale didnt budge skel, i told you things would work out for you and they are. i wouldnt have weighed in today for the fact that i wouldnt want to know how much i weigh but thats up to you. to be honest i dont even know how much i weigh anymore just because i stopped weighing in back in november before thanksgiving, so its just not worth it to me. man i did a whole jar of pb once, it was the best/worst cheat i ever did, it was so good, but so hard to swallow after a while, and then by 3/4 of the jar i was getting tired of the pb. but after reading these other cheats from yesterday i dont even know if your's and my cheat even register, haha. i think we need to pick up the slack.

"incongruous penguin"

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cheesecake kicked ass Saw. And regarding the scale, I've taken a similar stance. From now on, my weight remains a mystery and my progress is judged by the mirror. Already in debt up to my ass, I can't afford new pants, so if they start getting too tight I guess that means it's time to stop bulking.

saw, help me, I still want more peanut butter, LOL

Yeah, the scale didn't budge, all this food and cardio has my metabolism in an uproar. I'm burning 1,000 calories just breathing lately :P Cheers tho man. I weigh myself every day

Originally Posted by uhockey
    First, a question: Does anyone else sleep like a baby after they cheat?
    I crash hard after cheats, lastnight put things in perspective, I really don't like doing that to myself. My body is sore and I feel stupid, not guilty, for doing it.But at least I slept like an angel for the first time in months
    Unaffiliated.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My weekends consiste of this

and this is no lie

Friday morning bacon buttie, cheese burger, Pizza go down town and drink loads of beer then get an indian.

saturday same as above but with kfc mcdonalds

sunday same as above but another indian

mon - thur clean eating
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ABC_BOXER
    My weekends consiste of this

and this is no lie

Friday morning bacon buttie, cheese burger, Pizza go down town and drink loads of beer then get an indian.

saturday same as above but with kfc mcdonalds

sunday same as above but another indian

mon - thur clean eating
    Saw - do me a favor and shoot me the recipes for those foods, esp. the cheesecake!

antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice bump on this thread post Christmas, lol. I wish I had gone all out sort of as a way to "hold myself off" for tomorrow and then on when I start to cut but oddly enough I really don't want to eat anything crappy. Yesterday I told myself I'd have a few cookies and when they came out.. I didn't eat any, there was no drive to eat. Maybe it was the bad christmas or something, lol, but it kept me in check. Even this morning when I was asked to grab some breakfast and begin the rounds of returns with my family I opted not to go. I've gotta say that finding a scale is hella tough when you have size 14 feet and everything looks like it was made for dwarfs, heh. Needless to say watching the food network and seeing what you guys have eaten sort of calmed the christmas cheating nerves.

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happy holiday's everyone!
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

Welp tomorrow I start back on the road to seeing abs (hopefully, damned things hate me :[) and without reall having the urge to do it, I did it for safe measure since this week family is coming over and i know I'll be seeing cookies and sweets and things of that nature. Sooo:

1 of each type of cookie in the house (5 varieties left :O )
    1 teaspoon Peppermint Ice Cream
    1 homemade blueberry muffin
    1 handful rice krispies treats cereal

Weak as of late, I know, but its better than 8 hours of binging

Originally Posted by antbrdwar
    Welp tomorrow I start back on the road to seeing abs (hopefully, damned things hate me :[) and without reall having the urge to do it, I did it for safe measure since this week family is coming over and i know I'll be seeing cookies and sweets and things of that nature. Sooo:

1 of each type of cookie in the house (5 varieties left :O )
    1 teaspoon Peppermint Ice Cream
    1 homemade blueberry muffin
    1 handful rice krispies treats cereal

Weak as of late, I know, but its better than 8 hours of binging
    ANDY!!!! thats a little weak my friend. haha, nah just kidding, i know when i cut the night before i ate a huge bowl of cc, about 4-5tbsp of pb, and some cocoa powder. it was my way of saying goodbye and hello. goodluck.

maan o man, i feel like i just cheated all over again. not too much bloating from yesterday. maybe the sesathin and fish oil i was supplementing with worked to aide in that. but back to my "cheat". 1 cup of cc, 2 walnuts, 1tbsp of pb, walden farms chocolate and marshmellow dip. if they made these jars larger id eat a ton of it, but they are small so i have to conserve. these are definately two jars i i will be licking the remains out of because its so good.

"incongruous penguin"

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 707 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast