ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

working through an injury

i tore ligaments today in my foot for the 2nd time in months (diff feet) this time only three weeks into the new basketball season where as last time it was right at the end of
    anyway im off my feet completely for 7-10 days, im on crutches ... and yeah i would like some advice on how i can train my upper body without putting the slightest bit of pressure on my feet
    im thinking bench work will be ok if i dont push down at all which isnt too hard for me, so yeah ill be doing stuff where im just laying on my back like skullcrushers but what else can u guys think of that will help me out
    any help would be appreciated
    also i noticed how mad your triceps look when your on crutches, its pretty cool walking round the clinic on crutches and ur tri's look like youve just done a heap of tri work ...
    again thanx if u give me a hand

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive started doing just bench, skull crushers, incline bench, decline bench and some dumbell work whilst kneeling
    anything else anyone can think of that maybe i havent?
    also i cant work my legs so it isnt overtraining by doing two days of arms then rest is it and so on
    i mean i know i can take it, im only going for about 40 minutes at high intensity

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need to get some back in there. Lat pulldown, maybe one-armed rows? Or machine rows. Just use common sense, anything where you are not putting a lot of pressure on your feet. I would also recommend using some hydrotherapy for it, it will definitely speed up recovery (there is a thread I posted it about it that should be around).