triumph439 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

whey protein intake for 162-168 lber for bulking

I am still bulking on a 3 day split on my lifting days i take 3 50 grams shakes of whey and on my off day i take 2 eat so muuucchhh. should i be intaking more liquid protein ?

or is it good like that.

have been lifting for about 4 years

still debating on a ph cycle
    EAT AND LIFT HEAVY!!!!
    On a 5 day split now
    Goal weight(very heavy)
    ZMA
    ON Whey
    NOX2\creatine

Light Weight Baby!!!!

Ripped2shreds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO dont cycle until you have got to where you can get natrally and that is pretty far. Sounds to me like you are asking questions that some1 would not ask if they had got that far. Protein in your bulk should be made up of whole foods mainly and SUPPLEMENTED as they are SUPP's with shakes. You gotta eat enough carbs to grow too. Run a search on bulking and bulking diets to see what others are doing.

Here are a couple of links you may find useful (on the first 1 scroll down to bulking)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=167918

http://www.musclegaintips.com/

Peace.

Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 powder shakes a day is plenty.....if you want to supplement more protein do so with solid food such as tuna, chicken etc......solid foods supply your body with nutrients throughout the day unlike whey shakes which absorb quickly.......

I also suggest at least 3000 calories with a 40/40/20 (carb/pro/fat) ratio