Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cutting only for 3 weeks?!?

there's a friend of mine wich has followed the same pattern for almost 2 years now.

He will bulk for 8 weeks then cut for 3 and he seems to get good results whether is it in gaining muscle or losing bodyfat. He clean bulk(500 cal over maint).

ok so a 8 week bulk seems ok to me but 3 weeks seems a bit short but he losses about 3-4 pounds during those 3 weeks ans over the years he seemed to get leaner. In fact, he cut for about 2 week and half since the other days of those 3 weeks he is lowering his calorie intake.

I wonder if following this pattern could give me good resuls since i havge now trained for 2 years, i'm 6' and about 210 pounds with 15% body fat

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Canadian BB View Post
    there's a friend of mine wich has followed the same pattern for almost 2 years now.

He will bulk for 8 weeks then cut for 3 and he seems to get good results whether is it in gaining muscle or losing bodyfat. He clean bulk(500 cal over maint).

ok so a 8 week bulk seems ok to me but 3 weeks seems a bit short but he losses about 3-4 pounds during those 3 weeks ans over the years he seemed to get leaner. In fact, he cut for about 2 week and half since the other days of those 3 weeks he is lowering his calorie intake.

I wonder if following this pattern could give me good resuls since i havge now trained for 2 years, i'm 6' and about 210 pounds with 15% body fat
    i lose 2 lbs in 4 days so far. ephedrine rules

Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Canadian BB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    but without supp it seems a bit short to really any difference or maybe you guy know more than me.

the fact is that i want to try this because he had good gain so i think i have nothing to loose and seriously i feel very skinny and fat so when i'm bulking i'm alway dying to cut and when i cut it's the opposite. ANd since i used to be 30%+ bodyfat i have a bit of loose skin that did not went off when i got down to 15%
    Last edited by Canadian BB; 05-10-2007 at 12:26 PM.