Joanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HGH for under 30?

Hi,

I just placed an order for the HGH Complete capsules from the online store, but I had a few questions: I am a 25-year-old female, under five feet and under a hundred pounds. How safe is the supplement for me? I'm going to take half the recommended dosage, maybe less. Will it still be safe?

I may not check this board often, so if you can help, please email me at rosefox8@yahoo.com

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    they are absolutely safe,

and they work as good as a placebo, worthless.
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by exhortae
    they are absolutely safe,

and they work as good as a placebo, worthless.
    bump, they're a scam. only the injectable version that costs $$$ is worth anything at all.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: HGH for under 30?

Originally posted by Joanna
    Hi,

I just placed an order for the HGH Complete capsules from the online store, but I had a few questions: I am a 25-year-old female, under five feet and under a hundred pounds. How safe is the supplement for me? I'm going to take half the recommended dosage, maybe less. Will it still be safe?

I may not check this board often, so if you can help, please email me at rosefox8@yahoo.com
    yea you just bought a SCAM supplement and why would you a female want HGH anyways?? sorry you wasted your money
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: HGH for under 30?

Originally posted by zachattack43
    yea you just bought a SCAM supplement and why would you a female want HGH anyways?? sorry you wasted your money
    Is HGH useless for women? That can't be right...
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=241255
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=412893

Hey, its my call to fame... its all I got!!
    Love me, I'm a good hearted bro ;)

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    u wasted ur money... sorry

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: HGH for under 30?

Originally posted by Mestupt
    Is HGH useless for women? That can't be right...

you can't take hgh alone to see some real benefits, you'll have to take steroids, insulin and other hormons for it to have a visible effect
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100)

Re: Re: Re: Re: HGH for under 30?

Originally posted by exhortae
    you can't take hgh alone to see some real benefits, you'll have to take steroids, insulin and other hormons for it to have a visible effect
    Sure you can, just not at 3 I.U. like most people do.