Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pre workout protein shake ?

Hi all,

I'm cuttin a little waist fat actually.

I decreased my caloric intake and my carb intake, and increased my protein intake.

I eat a pre workout meal 2-3 hours before.

I have a post workout shake and a post workout meal.

I wonder if I should also have a protein shake right before workout ?

Sorry for that bad english writting, I'm french...

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could, i would have some whey blended with a banana, apple, or orange.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

footballsbcc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wouldnt u feel all blotted if u drank one right before? I'd say stick to what your doing if ur getting results. if not then u could give it a try. i say do what feels comfortable. personally id feel sick if i drank one right before lifting.