Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)

Protein Shake...without any Protein Powder???

I was wondering if you guys knew of any really good protein shakes I could make with just stuff you could buy from the shops or find around the house etc coz my parents wont "waste money" on supplements but when it comes to buying me plenty of food with protein to assist my weight lifting they are more than happy to help...so...

I was wondering if you guys had any recipies of a great protein shake to make at home with no powders for after a workout?

also what are some other really great high in protein foods i should get my parents to buy me...

ive been saying this for a while but...im gonna get a job real soon so i can buy some supplements lol...ill get there 1 day hehehe
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ummmmmmmmmmmm yougurt milk nuts sustagen.....(im thinkin your from australia) then tuna chiken turkey beaf... etc etc theres heaps more info in the beginners guide to bodybuilding foung toward the top of this forum...

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)
    yer im thinking something along the lines of this:
    Skinny Milk
    2 scoops of low fat ice cream
    some peanut butter
    ...dunno what else lol

atm my protein shake is milo with skinny milk lol

btw i know the basic protein foods like meat, fish etc i was just wondering what other stuff is out there that isnt as well known to be a great source of protein but thx anyways
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    drop the milo for sustagen much better source of protein i believe

no worries ill do that...used to love Dutch Chocolate Sustagen when i was little

MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hmm

Whenever i dont hav any protein powder in the house, i use eggs and milo...
    Maybe 2 or 3 whites, one yolk, milo and the usual 400 or so mls of milk.

What nationality are u BadWog?

Half Italian and Half Maltese.

But we live an "Australian" lifestyle i guess...

my parents were born over seas (Dad in Malta and Mum in Italy) but they both came here before they were 2 so they dont really remember their home country (Dad went to Malta when he was 10 but thats it) so yer they dont like have strong accents like all the other wog parents from kids i know lol...its funny i guess we are like the only ppl in our area who has Pastizzis, home-made bottles of tomato sauce as well as a mixed pack of pies and sausage rolls in the freezer lol...

ok y did i give u my life story? u asked a simple question and i right u an essay :S...meh dont mind me lol

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alot of Australians in this thread..

Have no idea what milo , sustogen are..

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    while you are saying what milo and sustagen are... wtf is a WOG??
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

romeo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some countries dont have these products,but your best options are powdered skim milk(usually 8 grams of protein and 12 grams of slow acting carbs) and liquid eggs.

Also things like yogurt and milk can be put into a shake.

Originally posted by PennState
    while you are saying what milo and sustagen are... wtf is a WOG??
    Milo = Milk Flavouring (chocolate flavour only) its yum as
    with 500mls of Skinny Milk it has 23 grams of protein (50 grams of powder.

Sustagen = Another flavouring for Milk, not as popular. Comes in Choc, Strawberry and Vanilla than I know of.
    With 500mls of Skinny Milk it has 30 grams of protein (49.5 grams of powder).

...with all the Sustagen im gonna be going through my parents might as well buy me protein powder its gonna come to the same cost in the long run lol...oh well thats up to them.

now...

a WOG is a Western Oriental Gentleman ie. a European. most ppl just know them as Wogs and very few know that it stands for Western Oriental Gentleman. It's hard to explain you have to live in Australia to understand properly. But ill try...

Italian = Wog
    Lebbo = Wog
    Maltese = Wog
    Greek = Wog

but...

English = Not wog
    French = Not wog
    Irish/Scottish = Not Wog
    Spainish or Portugeuse = Not Wog (Latino/a)

that make much sense????
    its hard to explain maybe some1 else can help me out lol...its an Australian thing so you don't really need to worry about it.

If you wanna see a funny Australian movie about wogs try and get your hands on "The Wog Boy" ...that movie is classic, even the aussies that I know love it, not sure if Americans and others will understand but you can always have a look if you want anyway just to get an idea of who we are lol.

Hope I helped you out instead of just confusing you poor people even more...

PEACE!

*Sings "Get Tzatziki With It!" From The Wog Boy* hehehe

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol
    you'll never catch onto the term wog unless u grew up here
    Onto the original post yeah just fill it with milk ice cream yoghurt e.t.c dairy is good
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

i got mum to get me some low fat ice cream but its got stuff all protein i cant see the point of chucking in it, just gonna add unneccesary fat coz it does have a bit.

MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

On wogs...

Dont think wog stands for western oriental gentleman...
    I think its more of a derogatory term given to certain european ethnicities.
    Probly was meant to be offensive at one stage, but now it seems wogs are proud to carry that term.

Times have since changed and the term not only distinguishes a culture, but also a "style"...

Wog - Person of European decent

"Fully sick" Wog - often teen/early 20's, uses their culture as a way of expressing them selves. i.e. clothes, language, lifestyle(often drugs, crime, calling their cousins, soccer and driving around in their cars with loud music)

Eminems - Those who try to be "Full sick" Wogs but are very obviously not European. Usually wear ruff ryders/dirty denim or snoopdog clothes. Associate with real wogs and try their absolute hardest to fit in with the wog stereotype. (sorry bout the rant, they piss me off these ppl). These are the equivelant to the whites trying to be blacks u would see in the USA.

I dont wana get to much into the topic coz i could go for ages lol

Badwog... Portuguese have very recently been adopted under the wog name.
    (sorry ppl, theres a whole system thing goin on lol)

Btw, im greek

Mark

i wasnt aware of portuguese being known as wogs now, but it doesnt suprise me.

"Eminems" as you call them...piss me off too lol.

"Fully Sick" Wogs as you described them, pretty much describes a lebbo in my opinion. Not that I have anything against lebbos and I guess I shouldnt sterotype them like that...

"Fully Sick" Wogs for me, is some1 (like me) who absoloutely loves Fat Pizza and imitates them when mucking around with mates lol...Sleek is priceless... Yer we love our cars with loud music too, but very few do drugs and none of my mates are involved with crime...well other than the drugs bit but yer...oh yer and we love our Soccer too

then you got the old Wogs like my dad lol, definetely not into drugs and loud music but classes himself as a Wog none the less...

Btw i agree with you sayng Wog originated as a dergatory term that started to put us down and how we r now proud of being wogs, mich like how "******" originated i guess. but as far as i know Wog always stood for "Western Oriental Gentleman", I could of course be wrong it would be pretty much impossible to find out what is right for sure.

this discussion could go on forever couldnt it lol

Lebos arnt wogs.... they're lebos wogs are only Italians and Greeks they are what as known as the original wogs... Now everyone claims to be a wog soo meh

Originally posted by DaVeYF
    Lebos arnt wogs.... they're lebos wogs are only Italians and Greeks they are what as known as the original wogs... Now everyone claims to be a wog soo meh
    I disagree, Maltese and Lebbos are wogs too in my opinion. I know of Maltese and Lebbos who are proud wogs and then Greeks and Italians who say they arent wogs...

But...

The "Original" Wogs probably were Italians and Greeks but I think mainly that is due to them being the most common Europeans around when the word first came about. Then Australians started using it to discriminate against other Europeans aswell...

Originally posted by BadWog
    I disagree, Maltese and Lebbos are wogs too in my opinion. I know of Maltese and Lebbos who are proud wogs and then Greeks and Italians who say they arent wogs...

But...

The "Original" Wogs probably were Italians and Greeks but I think mainly that is due to them being the most common Europeans around when the word first came about. Then Australians started using it to discriminate against other Europeans aswell...
    There called TRYHARD wogs lebos are not wogs maltese are exceptions LEBOS ARE LEBANESE

There called TRYHARD wogs lebos are not wogs maltese are exceptions LEBOS ARE LEBANESE
    fair enuff, as long as Maltese are an exception lol.

I often have the whole "Are Lebbos Wogs or Arabs?" debate with my mates. Pretty funny at times...

fair enuff, as long as Maltese are an exception lol.

I often have the whole "Are Lebbos Wogs or Arabs?" debate with my mates. Pretty funny at times...
    lol seeing as your from CRC you would see all this happen every day neway im from AVondale Heights BTW its on the other side of the keilors....

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)

BadWog

i'd just use a few eggs in some low or non-fat milk. PhysiCAL non-fat is a good one. if your not cutting then add whatever you like as flavouring.
    milo is good but i much prefer honey.

there is a very cheap health food store in Chapel St. Prahran that has 5 lbs of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey for $73.00. if you can fork out the $$$ it'll work out cheaper. 1 or 2 scoops a day will last for ages.
    if you're interested i'll give you the details.

ricotta cheese is almost all whey, a fast digesting protein, if you can't get the protein powder & cottage cheese is a good source of cassein, a slower release protein (but get the Bulla brand......all the others taste like crap)

BTW did you get your name from "Fat Pizza"

top movie

Richie

White has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

YES < HAVE A WANK 8 TIMES A DAY IN A BOTTLE AND MIX IT WITH WATER OR MILK FOR MORE CALORIES

lol seeing as your from CRC you would see all this happen every day neway im from AVondale Heights BTW its on the other side of the keilors....
    oh ok sweet i know where that is

how old r u?

we got like no lebbos at my school tho, over run by us Maltese amd Italians.... and suprisingly aussies :S

but yer...off to CRC Sydenham next year for VCE :S...not lookin forward to that, bright side is I get to see all my old mates from St Albans, u know where that is? a complete hole...but its my true home lol

oh ok sweet i know where that is

how old r u?

we got like no lebbos at my school tho, over run by us Maltese amd Italians.... and suprisingly aussies :S

but yer...off to CRC Sydenham next year for VCE :S...not lookin forward to that, bright side is I get to see all my old mates from St Albans, u know where that is? a complete hole...but its my true home lol
    bahahhahaha st albans aaahahahahahah yer yer im 15

bahahhahaha st albans aaahahahahahah yer yer im 15
    i knew ud come out with sumthing like that lol

btw i saw ur old pics from ur sig...ur a huge mofo lol

what natio r u? u look Italian or Greek

Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100)
    Completely off topic here but anyways.............

My understanding of the word wog dates back to when migrant workers arrived from european countries to work in Australian mines, dams, construction etc.
    The migrants first had to stay in government camps upon arrival and when going out for work they had to advertise wo they were working for.
    WORKER OF GOVERNMENT
    When written in initials, WOG. This was emblemed on the front of there work uniform and it was common for Bosses to call them "Wogs". It has since taken a more derogotary meaning, however has been taken back by ethnics as a symbol of pride.

As for strange racial backgrounds, try and beat this. Half Croatian, Half Filipino!
    Internet forums bring out the worst of humanity. Being bothered by it is like reading 'F*CK YOU' on a bathroom wall and saying 'F*ck Me' How dare they!!"

Working the Aussie Independent Wrestling Scene

www.awfwrestling.com.au

RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, 500ml of milk, + banana, +5 ice cubes, +blender

Simple!
    RACKITUP's Training logg, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464176

<--Sea here?

NEWSFLASH
    **Fat guys eat too many carbs
    Muscley guys eat alot of protein
    Skinny guys argue that you dont need protein**

i knew ud come out with sumthing like that lol

btw i saw ur old pics from ur sig...ur a huge mofo lol

what natio r u? u look Italian or Greek
    yer im italian thanks for the comment

Originally posted by RACKITUP
    Yes, 500ml of milk, + banana, +5 ice cubes, +blender

Simple!
    only problem is milk digests slowly and u need fast digesting proteins for after a workout...

doesnt really matter now anyway, I've decided to cut up b4 i start to bulk, im sick of this pot! so im gonna cut down cals and do more cardio and higher rep weights...within 2 months i should be ready to start bulking and then cut just b4 summer

Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banks Bloomz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should grind up a few cocroaches, I learnt today in microbiology that they are one of the most pure sources of protien and someone told me a while ago that semen has a high protien percentage too.