Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

steps to how to get girls HOME in clubs...

can any 1 name any???

PaperCut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chloroform usually works.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Be charming...
    Say hey i had such a great time...
    but this night does ot have to end
    what do you say we go back to my place?

it works

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by the rich pimp
    Be charming...
    Say hey i had such a great time...
    but this night does ot have to end
    what do you say we go back to my place?

it works
    sounds pretty good to me
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually if you show a girl your penis when out at the club, then ask her if she wants to make like a clock and put 2 hands and a face on it she'll be all over you. That's always worked for me.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by PaperCut
    MASSIVE BUMP!

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would say find a place to sit down, by the bar or on a couch or something. When a girl walks up, tell her you will clean off a place for her to sit down, then start wiping your face. The chicks will go crazy
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tie her up and put her in a bag and throw her in the trunk

jk

ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosJester will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Harland
    i would say find a place to sit down, by the bar or on a couch or something. When a girl walks up, tell her you will clean off a place for her to sit down, then start wiping your face. The chicks will go crazy
    Haha! That's great!
    -LordChaosJester
    AIM- LordChaosJester
    Yahoo- LordChaosJester

Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Prowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flunitrazepam.

DP.

minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10) minorityiswoah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by PaperCut

what is that???

Al_Bundy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by minorityiswoah
    what is that???
    Magic pick up cologne. Use it like regular cologne - but because you want action, you have to put it around the areas you want the chicks to go to. You'd want her to kiss you, so rub a generous amount above your upper lip, just below the nose. Its quick drying, smells great and the chicks will want you in no time.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Al_Bundy
    Magic pick up cologne. Use it like regular cologne - but because you want action, you have to put it around the areas you want the chicks to go to. You'd want her to kiss you, so rub a generous amount above your upper lip, just below the nose. Its quick drying, smells great and the chicks will want you in no time.
    bump i'd be no where without chloroform

hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tell her you want to drive her home, and then accidentally take a wrong turn and end up at your place...then say "well, since we're here, let me show you my booger collection" Works EVERY time... it never fails...girls dig booger collections.
    ht: 5'9"
    wt: 155.5lbs
    biceps: 14"
    chest: 38"
    waist: 29.25"
    forearms: 12.25"
    calves: 14.25"
    quads: 19.5"
    bf: 6%
    bench 1rm: 210lb
    deadlift 1rm: 350lb
    squat 1rm: 245lb

where can i get any Chloroform

LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you morons... Just get Greek Hibernation Boutique.. or GHB for short.

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by hydrogen_wv
    say "well, since we're here, let me show you my booger collection" Works EVERY time... it never fails...girls dig booger collections.
    lmao!

where can i get any Chloroform
    Have a talk to a chemist. If you ask a regular pharmacist you want chlorofom so you can pick up chicks, he'll probably call the police because this stuff gives you an unfair advantage over other guys. So have a talk to a professional chemist, i.e. a professor at a university or something. They'll point you in the right direction.

does that stuff really works?

i mean damnnn i never damn heard of that ****!

mayb that why all the ugly fat ****s are getting all the HOT bitchs

porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50) porkpie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rohypnol is pretty effective too.

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yeah it does work.

All the ugly fat guys out there getting all the hot chicks use it. And very few people know about it.

Goodluck.

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Best thread EVAR.

That's right, EVAR.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

s40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, you guys are great!! Chloroform, what a great idea.... good luck with that guys

Originally posted by UliqMadiq
    Best thread EVAR.

That's right, EVAR.
    Damn straight!

Wink

let keep this a secret guys

Yes, we musn't tell anyone about this.

If you're reading this right now, keep it under your hat.

Its pretty secret, but bloody potent. Chicks love it, and the best thing is - they have no ida what it is, or why its happening to them. Its like a pheromone spray that actually works. But unless you talk to the right people, it can get pretty pricey. So buy it in bulk, its cheaper that way. Then just go crazy, and use it on everyone!

Err0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question uhh wtf

uhh......isnt chloroform sum kind of poison?

Re: uhh wtf

Originally posted by Err0r
    uhh......isnt chloroform sum kind of poison?
    No way. You're thinking of chlorine. Chloroform is used for picking up chicks. They love it! Its like cats and Anti Freeze, they just seem to be drawn to it - and they'll do anything for you when you use it.

monster_quads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wip it out and swing it around like a lasso , that will have them flocking to you