Thread: A solid pump...

TonyWOC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking A solid pump...

Anyone know of really good exercises (Biceps,chest, tri's, whatever!) that really pump you up? Or better yet, anyone know a certain workout program that is designed to give you an awesome pump? I know that it's not always about the "pump", but more strength/good form/weight etc. etc., but I'm looking for a workout (mainly for arms/upperbody) that I can do every now and then (it wouldn't be every week, just something to do) that leaves you feeling pumped like mad? I've heard for biceps, concentration curls (if done right) give you a really sweet pump, is this true? I rarely do em, I stick mainly with barbell/dumbell curls, preachers, reverse curls, hammer, and alternating curls for bi's.

Oh, and another thing...
    For preacher benches (I do other parts besides bi's, its just a question! ) is it okay to do them on a preacher pad that's kinda wobbly and shakes? It's not TOTALLY impossible to do a good set on it, but the pad kinda rocks and I don't know if it's a good thing or not? It's like the pad won't slide into the bench that far...
    Any advice? Thanks and Godbless!
    Christ is my Strength, Salvation, and Savior. Through Him anything is possible!

I will get stronger.
    I will not stop lifting.
    Motivation is the best tool!!!

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're normal split should give u a pump?
    otherwise just do lots of reps with a comfortable weight that will pump u up hard, tho its good for a pump only not much else...
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how cares about pump get yourself big and you wont have to worry about the pump, its such a small part of a workout,and it only last for a short time
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

A7X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by THe WeapoN
    how cares about pump get yourself big and you wont have to worry about the pump, its such a small part of a workout,and it only last for a short time
    agreed, i dont get everyone's facination about the pump. i couldnt care less if i got it or not as long as i was getting bigger in the long run