Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: O/T Hair Style

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

O/T Hair Style

Was just wondering how everyone in high school is wearing their hair?

I have just recently decided to grow mine out. Usually I have it normal length, but the ladies have convinced me otherwise.

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    long and spikey~~

HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I have mine grown out as well. The ladies to tend to like it that way, provided you fit the look. It gives off either a "surfer" look or a "skater" look, depending on the style of clothes.
    Promise only what you can deliver.

whsfball15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whsfball15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    medium length buzz with sideburns
    [url]http://fitprofile.com/profile.asp?pid=229[/url]

-={I Lift Because I Can}= oStarGazerXVII's Avatar
    oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mine's like a rug, i get two choices- Prickly or Shag.
    "The Fitness Insight-" www.geocities.com/ostargazerxvii

"As far as I know, I'll only be here once. I might as well make it a good experience"

AIM- oStarGazerXVII

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    buzzed with sideburns...oh ya

i can be a prep, thug, skater whatever hairstyle fits all.

HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Eskimo

And looks gay on all
    Promise only what you can deliver.

A7X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have an afro

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Eskimo

yea cause the oh so stylish girl hair doesnt.

and i just quoted myself lol

meant to quote that humble guy
    Last edited by Eskimo; 05-01-2004 at 07:22 PM.

whsfball15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whsfball15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wat is it with that "skater" hair style anyway?
    [url]http://fitprofile.com/profile.asp?pid=229[/url]

nitr0x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pushed forward then it rises in the front.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dreads dude, u cant go wrong (unless u have red or blonde hair)

VileHand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by nitr0x
    pushed forward then it rises in the front.
    That's called a 'ski jump'.

LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1/8th inch buzz...

That haircut teamed with a little 5 o'clock shadow gets the ladies excited...

haha

nitr0x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

thats what im gonna do in the summer

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    i had an awesome shag. i swear to god, you cannot go wrong with a shag, girls love em. im growing it back out now since i cut it.
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith1569 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have a number 5 buzz allover..hehe

Wilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Think "Ryan" from the OC...its pretty close to that. And yes I had the haircut before the OC came out...
    Go heavy or fcuk off.

Registered User The Brahma Bull's Avatar
    The Brahma Bull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Brahma Bull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Brahma Bull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Brahma Bull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ask Europeans. Italians and the French are wicked at male fashion. Got back from Europe for spring break, they make American and Canadian teenagers look like bums, no joke. Woman LOVE how they look. My girl already transformed me into one of those "sexy dressed' men a long time ago, gotta admit, it feels amazing to look in the mirror and know your dressed damn good.

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Wilson
    Think "Ryan" from the OC...its pretty close to that. And yes I had the haircut before the OC came out...
    Hmmm... I'm trying to think... Wait, I almost forgot, I don't watch that show.

Heywood_Jablome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by The Brahma Bull
    Ask Europeans. Italians and the French are wicked at male fashion. Got back from Europe for spring break, they make American and Canadian teenagers look like bums, no joke. Woman LOVE how they look. My girl already transformed me into one of those "sexy dressed' men a long time ago, gotta admit, it feels amazing to look in the mirror and know your dressed damn good.
    Great.

Go with the long hair. Past the shoulders too. Chicks love it.

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a fro.

Yes. A white guy with a fro. My hair is curly and it makes my overbulked face look thinner (a fro takes away from the roundness of a face-think Ben Wallace).

Wilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by The Apocalypse
    Hmmm... I'm trying to think... Wait, I almost forgot, I don't watch that show.
    Whatever, most people have seen it atleast once. BTW, you aren't cool because you don't watch it.
    Go heavy or fcuk off.

Registered User NorwegianBadass's Avatar
    NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just cut my hair short last week I realy regret it!!!
    But now I'm letting it grow again so I can have long hair when the school starts again after the summer...

One thing I hate with my hair is that it curls in the tips if it grows long... And I have a realy wird coulour, kinda orange/blond/red
    So i have to coloure it to not look like bad
    I hate my hair

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How did the long shaggy look come back in style?

Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    iv been letting mine grow for a few months and right now im just going to get a tape up
    If violence didnt solve anything there would be no wars.

Svarazic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shaved head with a full beard.

A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    VERY short side, longer top blended in with long pointy side burns Gonna dye the top gold/copper soon.
    eehee - "Women function on emotion, men function on logic."

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    #2 on the top, sides fade to 0. Everyone says it looks like a Marine's haircut but I dont care, I hate hair touching my ears.

ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApocalypticDawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got long hair. It's put to good use though; just last night I was headbanging at the metal festival. Most of the ladies prefer me having short, spikey hair, but I prefer my long hair by leaps and bounds.