Nocturno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Can you Stack ZMA W/ Syntrax Nitrous?

I have a question:

Will stacking these 2 product at the same time will produce a downside or lower effect for building with Nitrous?

I read that it is better to take NO2 alone, without any other thermogenic, but ZMA is not a thermogenic.

Can I stack them both and get optimum results?

Your anwers will be appreciated!

Nocturno
    Puerto Rico

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im sure you can. ZMA is just a combination of minerals Its like saying 'take nitrous, but make sure to avoid foods with magnesium and zinc"
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Taking ZMA with NO is not a problem and is not a thermogenic. NO is a vasodiolator and should not be taken with a thermogenic (vasoconstrictor) because they counteract the effects of each other. There are two types of ZMA, daytime and nightime.

Daytime ZMA seems to have a lesser amount of Zinc, Magnesium Asperate and Vitamin B6. I take Daytime ZMA that's mixed in with another supplement.

I also, take Nightime ZMA occasionally when I feel the need. If NT ZMA is taken before bedtime, it should not be taken with diary or calcium-containing products because it will not allow the zinc in ZMA to absorb properly. Also, beware that NT ZMA can cause some wild and vivid dreams.

Peace