luke5579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Solid white albacore tuna 1/2 off at Albertsons

Albertsons has their 4 packs of solid white albacore tuna cans for 4 dollars. Their usual price is 7.50 for a 4 pack. I bought 8 packs and saved about 30 bucks...

Just thought I would pass that along.

Luke

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your right albertsons is a nice place to save, espically if you have their preferred card. I usually just reak the benifets when i feel like cheating a little bit. Great deals on ice-cream, cookies, muffins, pies, you name it.
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i usually opt for the chunk light over the albacore just because of the high mercury levels of the albacore

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually get it at costco for about .75 a can.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the best thing albertsons does of late is the 10 for 10$ deal on tons of different items in the store, go in and you can mix and match whatever they have going. Last week they had 1$ salmon fillets in a pouch with about 28grams of protein in them, awesome little deal. If you live by an albertsons though, odds are you also might live near a fred meyer or kroger, their albacore is always 1$ a can here in portland, and was in boise too.
    Unaffiliated.