Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Homeless woman I talked to today (serious)

I was in my car, parked on a busy street, and some homeless lady actually knocks on my window and asks for change. I told her no, and she walked away looking upset. For whatever reason I called her back, and told her the reason people don't like to give change is because the homeless usually buy drugs with the money. She said she didnt use drugs, I called her a liar. Anyways, i offered to buy her a sandwhich and drink for the bakery, and we sat outside and she told me she has been on rock (crack duh) for 7 years, worked the streets as a prostitute, has 2 kids (15 and 13) and cant get back on her feet. I actually gave her my number, and told her to call me and told her I would try to help her get back on her feet. I guess the reason is because so many times we see bums, but we forget that they are people too, and they made mistakes like everyone else, and they need help. So i felt kind of strange making friends with a homeless white lady 20 years older than me, but I really hop eI can help make her get back on track. This is a serious thread, no nudez or negz, did i piitb or anything plz.
    Last edited by Phonte; 05-08-2007 at 11:08 PM.

TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TristanTrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job man...

Homeless people are actually angels that god sends down to test our kindness....good karma on your part...

devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Phonte View Post
    I was in my car, parked on a busy street, and some homeless lady actually knocks on my window and asks for change. I told her no, and she walked away looking upset. For whatever reason I called her back, and told her the reason people don't like to give change is because the homeless usually buy drugs with the money. She said she didnt use drugs, I called her a liar. Anyways, i offered to buy her a sandwhich and drink for the bakery, and we sat outside and she told me she has been on rock (crack duh) for 7 years, worked the streets as a prostitute, has 2 kids (15 and 13) and cant get back on her feet. I actually gave her my number, and told her to call me and told her I would try to help her get back on her feet. I guess the reason is because so many times we see bums, but we forget that they are people too, and they made mistakes like everyone else, and they need help. So i felt kind of starnge making friends with a homless white lady 20 years older than me, but I really hop eI can help make her get back on track. This is a serious thread, no nudez or negz, did i piitb or anything plz.
    that was a good thing you did bro. I hope she calls you and you really can help her. not too many people in the world like you! def. repped!
    now a member of the free xil3 bandwagon!

Sparta!!!!!!!!

MISC the Gathering #26
    reps owed:

Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phonte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know why, but I made a point not to tell any of my friends (other than the misc) about this. I don't want anyone to think I did it for a pat on the back.

ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipodz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    reps
    http://www.gangstergreed.com?ref=7737

Total offer earnings: $25.55
    Offer earnings paid: $21.75
    Offer amount due: $3.80

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/14984

Offer Earnings Due: $1.75
    Offer Earnings Paid: $54.50
    Referral Commission Due: $19.96
    Referral Commission Paid: $120.44
    Total Amount Due: $21.71
    Total Paid to Date: $174.94

pm me for details.

soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was in my car, parked on a busy street, and some homeless lady actually knocks on my window and asks for change. I told her no, and she walked away looking upset. For whatever reason I called her back, and told her the reason people don't like to give change is because the homeless usually buy drugs with the money. She said she didnt use drugs, I called her a liar. Anyways, i offered to buy her a sandwhich and drink for the bakery, and we sat outside and she told me she has been on rock (crack duh) for 7 years, worked the streets as a prostitute, has 2 kids (15 and 13) and cant get back on her feet. I actually gave her my number, and told her to call me and told her I would try to help her get back on her feet. I guess the reason is because so many times we see bums, but we forget that they are people too, and they made mistakes like everyone else, and they need help. So i felt kind of starnge making friends with a homless white lady 20 years older than me, but I really hop eI can help make her get back on track. This is a serious thread, no nudez or negz, did i piitb or anything plz.

shes addicted to crack man....you can do everything to try and help but you wont accomplish jack ****....sorry to rain on your parade but i speak the truth...

devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000) devilsevo7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know why, but I made a point not to tell any of my friends (other than the misc) about this. I don't want anyone to think I did it for a pat on the back.
    good deeds do not go unrewarded...be it from your friends tellin you good job or from good karma... but congrats for not looking for a pat on the back.

Sparta!!!!!!!!

MISC the Gathering #26
    reps owed:

CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dunno man, its a good thing you did but i really question her ability to make it again...watching a few episodes of 'Intervention' makes it seem reeeeally tough for drug addicts to get anywhere

Registered User NocturnalKnight's Avatar
    NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

That is VERY commendable of you fine sir : )

*salute*
    *bow*

Originally Posted by soccah View Post
    shes addicted to crack man....you can do everything to try and help but you wont accomplish jack ****....sorry to rain on your parade but i speak the truth...
    Thats a negative outlook on life. Maybe you're right, but it's a good thing not everybody thinks like that.

Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000) Wowstrongcut is a complete loser! (-2000)
    well since you a little homeless in the REPS department im gonna rep you son.....

that was really nice though seriously

soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soccah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TristanTrouble View Post
    good job man...

Homeless people are actually angels that god sends down to test our kindness....good karma on your part...
    no...homeless people are fucckups who are lazy and or mentally ill...and its all a scam to take our money so they can get high/drunk to escape reality for a short time...

REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) REGIONAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And then there is the NO GOOD DEAD GOES UNPUNISHED train of thought.
    The woman gave up her kids , HOME , and god knows what else for crack! Im not saying there is anything wrong with spreading a little kindness ..... But seriously dont think for a second she wont flip you like she aparently did everyone else in her life.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya I wouldn't give cash either cause they'd blow it on drugs and that doesn't help them

no...homeless people are fucckups who are lazy and or mentally ill...and its all a scam to take our money so they can get high/drunk to escape reality for a short time...

Its no secret that they want money for drugs. but the truth is that they have to eat too. Instead of pointing fingers at them, maybe we should try to help them.

Originally Posted by timbo81 View Post
    ya I wouldn't give cash either cause they'd blow it on drugs.
    At least i got her to admit that. thats why I told her I would buy her some food. Before I left I thought about giving her $10, but realized that was a bad idea.

LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe she will give you some good blow
    I R Back

buying a homeless person a sandwich and drink and having a conversation is far from a scam good sir.. giving a hand out and giving a helping hand are two different things as well. which is what the op did.

Sparta!!!!!!!!

MISC the Gathering #26
    reps owed:

Its no secret that they want money for drugs. but the truth is that they have to eat too. Instead of pointing fingers at them, maybe we should try to help them.
    they can spend their money on potatoes and rice and other extremely cheap filling foods but they spend it on drugs/alchohal instead....why try and help other people when they arent trying to help themselves...

icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job man, it sounds like you had a change of heart

I get so mad at people when they just say, "oh they are gonna buy drugs" and just write them off like they are bad people. Or like homeless people are just there to swindle people or bother them and that's their sole mission in life.

Almost all homelessness fall into 2 categories:

1) Drug addicts
    2) Mental health problems

Nobody goes out there and TRIES to stay out on the streets simply because they are lazy. There is also a point where you fall so far down you can't just get a job and then you're fine. You need a helping hand to get back on track and once you're back up and running, you can take care of yourself.

NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NocturnalKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, you sure are ignorant "soccah". My best friend and his family were homeless at one point and they are some of the best, HARD working, INTELLIGENT people I've ever known. My own Mom has almost been homeless before. She is by far the kindest, HARD WORKING, sweetest, honorable, most respectable human beings I've ever known. Almost any regular citizen has a chance of becoming homeless who doesn't happen to be fortunate enough to own their own home.

You could lose your job and not be able to find another one, therefore not being able to pay your rent. If you don't have any family who could take you in, you easily could become homeless. The rent for my house is $1,700 per month which is considered cheap where I live, and I could honestly be homeless at any time. And when I say "lose" your job, it could mean due to outsourcing of the job, being fired, MEDICAL REASONS, etc. You have a lot of issues soccah.
    Last edited by NocturnalKnight; 05-08-2007 at 11:18 PM.

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you guys ever watch this one documentary where they gave this homeless man 100,000 dollars, non-strings attached, to make a better life for himself?

He lost it all within 6 months, because of drugs/drinking and buying a $35,000 truck he paid cash for.
    Mountain Man #99 - killing bears and eating whole eggs
    MISC LW # 23
    MISC APBT Crew #23

"I crave attention. I'm a high maintenance girl. I want what I want, when I want it... I will go after what I want, need, crave, desire and deserve... I do whatever is necessary to acquire the object of my interest... whether it's a cute pair of heels or simply "your" attention. If not, I'll look elsewhere."

- Dana

CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoorsLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Saint 3:16 View Post
    Did you guys ever watch this one documentary where they gave this homeless man 100,000 dollars, non-strings attached, to make a better life for himself?

He lost it all within 6 months, because of drugs/drinking and buying a $35,000 truck he paid cash for.
    yea that **** was funny! he was such an idiot

Originally Posted by NocturnalKnight View Post
    Wow, you sure are ignorant "soccah". My best friend and his family were homeless at one point and they are some of the best, HARD working, INTELLIGENT people I've ever known. My own Mom has almost been homeless before. She is by far the kindest, sweetest, honorable, most respectable human beings I've ever known. Almost any regular citizen has a chance of becoming homeless.

You could lose your job and not be able to find another one, therefore not being able to pay your rent. If you don't have any family who could take you in, you easily could become homeless. The rent for my house is $1,700 per month, and and I could honestly be homeless at any time. And when I say "lose" your job, it could mean due to outsourcing of the job, being fired, MEDICAL REASONS, etc. You have a lot of issues soccah.
    then you find a new job?? and if it came to that id dith the $1700 mortgage and go get a cheap $500 a month apartment or get a room mate or something....trust me there are a MILLION options before you turn homeless..

they can spend their money on potatoes and rice and other extremely cheap filling foods but they spend it on drugs/alchohal instead....why try and help other people when they arent trying to help themselves...
    You are 16, and it shows. I'm not sticking up for homeless peoples bad decisions, but the fact is that we all screw up, some worse than others. And everybody needs help.

icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Well it's obvious money was never the problem in the first place, drugs and booze will go through any amount of money

If the documentary really wanted to help they could have helped him into a program instead of just dumping 100K on him, that's more cruel than not doing anything at all

Glad some people find it funny though

eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eX.iDle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you bout ta get robbed son
    "I think they named oranges before they named carrots." -Demetri Martin

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How exactly do you plan on getting her back on her feet?
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

thats is no different than this documentary about lottery winners. They were regular working people and then got tons of money and blew it too. Some people just cant handle that much money.

Sparta!!!!!!!!

MISC the Gathering #26
    reps owed:

then you find a new job?? and if it came to that id dith the $1700 mortgage and go get a cheap $500 a month apartment or get a room mate or something....trust me there are a MILLION options before you turn homeless..
    It's not always that easy to find a new job, especially in a major city where there are TONS of applicants for every position available. What if you got sick for a while and you weren't making any money and you weren't able to pay the rent. There are so many things that could happen to make someone homeless. All homeless people aren't the same. There are plenty who aren't lazy, or drug addicts, and are trying to get back on their feet but aren't luckily enough to be able to do so.