Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Maverick8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

QiGong Master Sets Newspaper on Fire With Bare Hand (serious)

Here's the youtube link

John Chang Video

Fast foward to 2:01

What are your thoughts on this?

And yes - wow strong chi

Another QiGong Master raises temperature of object without touching it.

Ripley's Believe It Or Not

QiGong Master - Pyro

Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ismokerocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wow this guy is a master of really pointless sh*t. im not that impressed lol believe it or not

Stats: 5'10", 999 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13166
    NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NKWulf's BodySpace
    I am more impressed taht you made this account in 06 and only have 2 posts...which were made today.
    ★Combat Veterans Crew★
    Army: Medically Retired
    Navy: Prior Secret Squid
    Hell is empty. All the Devils are here!
    There are not 50 ways of fighting, there is only 1, and that is to win!

Stats: 5'5", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11038
    Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chawk's BodySpace

Cool

I have I book on QiGong and towards the back are exercise where you can make the flame of a candle bend in a windless room by pointing the tips of your fingers at it from 2 inches away.

But QiGong is a system and its built on different exercise sequences, beginning with the fundamentals all the way to things like that.

That man is way past flame bending, but probably did it before, that's why he's able to do that.
    The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

I have I book on QiGong and towards the back are exercise where you can make the flame of a candle bend in a windless room by pointing the tips of your fingers at it from 2 inches away.

But QiGong is a system and its built on different exercise sequences, beginning with the fundamentals all the way to things like that.

That man is way past flame bending, but probably did it before, that's why he's able to do that.
    Do you happen to practice QiGong? And what's the basic concept or theory of it? (I know it has something to do with harnessing chi but that's about all I know about it)

Stats: 5'11", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9923
    loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) loik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit loik's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Chawk View Post

how do you bend the flame?
    5K +

My "Natadrol, blood work included" Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=584696923#post584696923

Stats: 5'5", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11038
    Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chawk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chawk's BodySpace

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Maverick8 View Post
    Do you happen to practice QiGong? And what's the basic concept or theory of it? (I know it has something to do with harnessing chi but that's about all I know about it)
    I do.

It's really simple not like Karate or Judo.

It's more like calesthetics done in progression.

Each set of exercises has "postures" in which the movements are performed.

As you progress the postures become more complicated.

Anybody with common sense exercise knowledge can buy a QiGong manual and follow the illustrations.
    The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

Stats: 5'8", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19596
    blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit blueadept33's BodySpace
    I know someone who does it, first you have to feel the energy before you can manipulate it. Has a lot to do with breathing and certain coordinated movements to warm up. I never wanted to learn it and he was not as good as these guys but he did shoot energy into my hand. Also I know when you start off you put some kind of home brewed poison on your hands to make them more sensitized to the energy flow of things. The poison is not absorbed through the skin but the other parts are. Eventually you can feel this flow without the solution on your hands and then slowly you begin to learn to manipulate it. The solution had a name like ziao , but I think that is a generic name for anything applied to the hands, not the specific one used for this kind of training.

I know someone who does it, first you have to feel the energy before you can manipulate it. Has a lot to do with breathing and certain coordinated movements to warm up. I never wanted to learn it and he was not as good as these guys but he did shoot energy into my hand. Also I know when you start off you put some kind of home brewed poison on your hands to make them more sensitized to the energy flow of things. The poison is not absorbed through the skin but the other parts are. Eventually you can feel this flow without the solution on your hands and then slowly you begin to learn to manipulate it. The solution had a name like ziao , but I think that is a generic name for anything applied to the hands, not the specific one used for this kind of training.
    Interesting. How did it feel when he shot energy into your hand?

Stats: 5'8", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19596
    blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueadept33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit blueadept33's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Maverick8 View Post
    Interesting. How did it feel when he shot energy into your hand?
    less painful, warm, like there was whiskey in it. I had injured it from punching someone very very hard. It didn't show upon any medical scan and it was right in the middle of my hand oddly enough. It's 100% now.

BodyPoints: 41627
    Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pain Inflicter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pain Inflicter's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by blueadept33 View Post
    I know someone who does it, first you have to feel the energy before you can manipulate it.
    lolz. This **** was proven to be nonsense by randi along with a ton of other skeptics.

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7017
    coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit coontang's BodySpace

Question

I thought Darth Maul killed him back in the first movie?