Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah I see results, but they were always blocked and slowed down from the gyno.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So the other day I went to plastic surgeons office and they looked at my gyno. The doc said it was a one on the severity scale (not bad at all) and said he would do Lipo for 3K. Over this past winter I packed on a few extra pounds and he told me he could do my gut as well for 1.5K. What would you do? I've had puffy nipples since I was a teen and nothing I've done has gotten ride of them, and I've tried everything... Now I'm at a point where I can afford this. My chest and gut have always been a huge problem area for me. No matter what I cant loose them. So again what would you do???

Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JUGERNAUT View Post
    So the other day I went to plastic surgeons office and they looked at my gyno. The doc said it was a one on the severity scale (not bad at all) and said he would do Lipo for 3K. Over this past winter I packed on a few extra pounds and he told me he could do my gut as well for 1.5K. What would you do? I've had puffy nipples since I was a teen and nothing I've done has gotten ride of them, and I've tried everything... Now I'm at a point where I can afford this. My chest and gut have always been a huge problem area for me. No matter what I cant loose them. So again what would you do???
    You could buy a gym membership and start working out

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JUGERNAUT View Post

First I would get into decent shape THEN contemplate surgery. Your problem may or may not be glandular and being leaner will make that more obvious to you and your surgeon. Otherwise just lypo wont really correct the problem.

JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've worked out on and off for years. However I just started training super hard with a guy (thats a trainer) that I'm friends with. I told him my dilema and showed it to him. He said two months and he can get rid of it. I'm going to do everything he says and hope for the best! Wish me luck and if that dosent solve the problem than I'll look into surgery again.

Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah that sounds like a solid plan. just keep working at lowering body fat and in a couple of months you should be able to tell if gyno surgery would be the only way
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did you get your other operation?
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Squat 210lbs (narrow stance atg)
    Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs
    Military Press (standing) 116lbs

Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    dude getting surgery isnt going to fix your confidence. You can hardly tell you have gyno. Mine is noticable, but with a good physique no one cares.
    Lol so your saying getting teased for having breasts and having that fixed wouldnt help your confidence And I have a very mild case.. (no im not getting surgery but I sure as hell would)

trust me. ANY case of gyno... mild or not, once youve gotten rid of it, it skyrockets confidence

b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump...

any chance of pics of before and after?

JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JingleAllTehWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guise....goood news!
    I saw a surgeon on Thursday....my Pre-op is scheduled for the June 20th..and I'm getting the surgery done on June 25th.

The doctor was VERY nice...its a female..and she said she does gynecomastia surgeries 6 times a month...and her beforeand after photos for the work she has done was absolutely amazing...

She said she will first go in with ultra sonic liposuction and take out excess fat and some breast tissue....then she will make a direct excision under the nipple to remove the actual gland.

she quoted me $4,500 which includes anesthesia, surgery, surgical facility costs...pre-op visit and post-op visits for up a year....

i think its a good deal.

i'll make a thread the day before surgery..

jayhawk..i have to admit this thread motivated me to finally do something about my gyno.

b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JingleAllTehWay View Post
    Guise....goood news!
    I saw a surgeon on Thursday....my Pre-op is scheduled for the June 20th..and I'm getting the surgery done on June 25th.

The doctor was VERY nice...its a female..and she said she does gynecomastia surgeries 6 times a month...and her beforeand after photos for the work she has done was absolutely amazing...

She said she will first go in with ultra sonic liposuction and take out excess fat and some breast tissue....then she will make a direct excision under the nipple to remove the actual gland.

she quoted me $4,500 which includes anesthesia, surgery, surgical facility costs...pre-op visit and post-op visits for up a year....

i think its a good deal.

i'll make a thread the day before surgery..

jayhawk..i have to admit this thread motivated me to finally do something about my gyno.
    brilliant!!

i agree- this thread definately made me want to sort my gyno out. cheers jayhawk!

Registered User visualenkryption's Avatar
    visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey whats the update on your surgery bro?

Originally Posted by visualenkryption View Post
    Hey whats the update on your surgery bro?
    bump

hockeyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i admire the hell out of u, jayhawk, for the way u handled urself thru this whole thread. educational for some of these muscleheads.
    MAKE EM WANT WHAT U GOT

Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100) Aldude2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jayhawk4Life View Post
    So remember the thread I left with my very negative opinion after my surgery?
    Well... I went to another doctor today for his opinion. Apparently I DID infact get ultrasonic lipo which is more of an over-time results procedure than the direct incision. From what I've just read and researched, ultrasonic can actually remove fat AND gland so that's deffinitely a plus.
    The doc said it will be a few months till the finished result is even visible and that I still have a very long way to go with swelling, etc. I hope to GOD I don't have to get another surgery so I'm just gonna do as both doctors told me and wait it out for a few months.
    Sorry I was so quick to jump to conclusions about my procedure, I've just been real pissy lately from no working out. haha
    ^thats fluid build up which makes you feel that gyno is still there.i had the surgery 8 days ago and had the same problem.but its stating to go away with time.i am also feeling very frustrated because i cant go out for a jog or do weights,but mine was a pretty severe case so it was worth it ,swelling is there and will be there for some time, but for the first time in my life i can wear a tight vest and my chest looks flat, just enjoying that feeling.

Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper Six is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i thought i had pubertal gyne, but now im convinced its from my varicocele causing a hormonal imbalance. Anyone the same?

shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just had gyno surgery Thursday. Big improvement, although they're looking oddly flat, over time I guess the nipple will place itself to becoming normal (I hope.) How was it for you Jay? By the way, he's right, working on your benching and whatnot can really mess you up if you have gyno. If you get a bigger chest, your nipples will protrude out even more, thats what was happening with me. It has only been a day by the way, so I'm not too worried or anything.
    You May Delay...But Time Will Not

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shi4 View Post
    Just had gyno surgery Thursday. Big improvement, although they're looking oddly flat, over time I guess the nipple will place itself to becoming normal (I hope.) How was it for you Jay? By the way, he's right, working on your benching and whatnot can really mess you up if you have gyno. If you get a bigger chest, your nipples will protrude out even more, thats what was happening with me. It has only been a day by the way, so I'm not too worried or anything.
    your 16. Couldnt your gyno be a result of puberty and go away?

goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) goawayfat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shi4 View Post
    You got gyno surgery at 16?
    wow.....

shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, it really wasn't a puberty issue. The doctor I went to is the head of my county's medical operations, he's one of the best out in the state from what I understand and we did a lot of research before we did the surgery and he said that I do have it, and we could feel the gland behind the nipple that made it protrude outwards. Mostly I hear from people that doctors say wait, but I went to two doctors to get opinions and both said its not going away, so why wait until I'm 17? There have been so many times that I've been so depressed over it, and you're telling me I should've waited? I think I'll take my chances with two doctors rather than some people who think they know everything on an online forum. I just wanted to discuss this stuff with Jay and possibly others who have gone through gyno surgery, not to hear what a moron I am for getting rid of something I've hated and been disgusted with half of my life. Sorry I'm self-conscious, but when you lose over 50 lb and the ONE thing you want to get rid of is still there and there's nothing you can do about it, you've tried working out, you've tried the treadmill, you've tried covering up, you've tried everything except surgery and then get two doctors who do plastic surgery and are very well known tell me that its not going away, the chances of that are very, very small, what would you do? I've been made fun of half of my life for having them, being the fat kid, all that crap. I've worked way too hard to get off all the weight I did to be told what an idiot I am for not waiting. Sorry I couldn't wait any longer, it'd be one thing if they said wait until 17, but they didn't.
    You May Delay...But Time Will Not

degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to see some before and after pics from the people in here who have had the surgery. I am seriously considering getting this done early next year and would love to see results, post-op experiences, and stuff like that. I am only going to have 1 week vacation to take off so I'm hoping that is enough time to recover. Thansk guys!

DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrMoralesMD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smackdaddyD View Post
    Not even close.

Also, you've put yourself a little further in the hole on this one I'm afraid.

See, oxycontin is a very potent pain reliever that is highly controlled due to abuse. It would not be prescribed in a situation where somebody might not need it. He would have written you a script for hydrocodone (aka ******** and vicodin).
    I have been reading this forum for some time and want to step in and make some comments.

First, ****** (diazepam) is anti-anxiety and anti seizure medicine.

Second, ******** is NOT the same as vicodin. Perocet is Oxycodone APAP... or another way to say it would be Tylenol mixed with Oxycontin. Vicodin is the brand name for hydrocodone.

No one gives ****** for pain...

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DrMoralesMD View Post
    I have been reading this forum for some time and want to step in and make some comments.

First, ****** (diazepam) is anti-anxiety and anti seizure medicine.

Second, ******** is NOT the same as vicodin. Perocet is Oxycodone APAP... or another way to say it would be Tylenol mixed with Oxycontin. Vicodin is the brand name for hydrocodone.

No one gives ****** for pain...
    My surgeon prescribed me 15 ******s and around 20 vicodins. she said both were for pain. Many doctors perscribe it for pain. especialy back pain.

You being an MD (or claiming to be) should know this.
    Last edited by JingleAllTheWAY; 10-02-2007 at 11:44 PM.

Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I ran tamoxifen citrate for only 4 weeks and the gyno (looked similar to OP's) showed significant improvement. I guess I lucked out.

Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    I ran tamoxifen citrate for only 4 weeks and the gyno (looked similar to OP's) showed significant improvement. I guess I lucked out.
    yours wasnt bad then, and tamoxifen is pretty old now, the SERMS dont get rid of the gyno gland, remember.

Its like gettin surgery w/o excesion

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Samihassan View Post
    yours wasnt bad then, and tamoxifen is pretty old now, the SERMS dont get rid of the gyno gland, remember.

Its like gettin surgery w/o excesion
    so it just gets ridof chest fat?

how is it possible for something to target the fat in only one area of the body? sounds hard to believe.

Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100)
    How are the results now?
    I like to construct strong views on random things, and then argue for absolutely no reason about them.

hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry if I missed it but theres 11 pages---
    Is there any way to get insurance to help cover Glandular removal or atleast pay for consultation/visit?

FeralLycan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JayHawk...any updated pictures since surgery? i just had surgery about 11 days ago...still have a lot of swelling to work through..just wanted to see your progress so far...thanks again for making this thread...it's been been resourceful and inspirational--i'm sure i can speak--for many of us...good luck buddy!