Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch Grabber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cookie_monster View Post
    Yes. I'm assuming each doctor is different but I'm pretty sure you can take out a loan to pay for surgery then pay off that loan in monthly installments. That's what I'm doing at least.
    How much are your montly payments?

GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Snatch Grabber View Post
    we got a credit card loan where we have till february to pay off the 4,400 still remaining, and it's only 2% APR. Pretty much all surgeons will let you have some sort of a payment plan though, you don't have to worry about that

anyways, it's my 4th days since the surgery, and my chest feels better every single day today I had much more mobility with my arms, I can move them vertically more now, and my chest is not very sore anymore.

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Snatch Grabber View Post

Keep in mind that the monthly payment will depend on 1) the interest rate. So if you have good credit it will be less than if you have bad credit or not a lot of credit and 2) The amount you need to borrow.

I'm borrowing about $2,700 and paying it off over four years. It comes out to about $80 a month BUT I can pay it off ahead of time if I so choose. I figure $80 a month is not a lot for me and I may come into some extra money later down the road.

Another option would be to apply for a credit card that doesn't charge interest for the first "x" number of months and pay with that. I would have done that but my doctor only takes checks/cash.

Good luck dude.

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GTAFreak View Post
    don't worry about the actual process, get a good surgeon who has lots of experience in doing gyno and is well recognized as an excellent surgeon. He will take care of EVERYTHING

I felt ****ing horrible afterwards, just awful, massive headaches, this went away in less than 2 or 3 hours and is not a big deal at all. I spent most of the time sleeping

my chest looks great, my right nipple is slightly bigger than the left one, but there is no fat or any gland tissue. My nipple should get smaller as the skin contracts over the next 4-8 weeks. The important thing is that the chest is flat and 100% muscular.

everybody responds differently to surgery though so you should take my responses with a grain of salt...

You may have posted this already but what kind of anesthesia did you have? Local or general?

dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    result pictures please.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BUMP......updated photos? still haven't seen a good after photo yet. you should take a pic of ur chest now so we can see the gradual dissapearing of the scar.

Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Well, the verdict is....

Hey guys,
    So yeah, despite all my excitement and celebration, I'm having to get another surgery to remove my very stubborn gyno. This is one of the most disapointing feelings I've ever felt in my life. Honestly.
    I'm not mad one bit; I knew the doctor who did the procedure was only doing it to help me, but his method was wrong. He did lipo-only surgery and I have hardly any fat, my gyno is just glandular. It's been almost 2 weeks since my surgery and it looks EXACTLY the same... Plus the soreness and inability to lift weights.
    I have my followup confrontation today with the doctor and I'm gona ask him if he can do an areola incision surgery to remove the gland for free. If not, I'm going to another doctor.
    The only feeling I have is disapointment. I guess, since this is my gynecomastia journal and all, this will be very informative for anyone who is considering getting gyno surgery. Word to the wise - DONT get the surgery if the doctor plans to do lipo-only.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for those who got the surgery, how long after your first visit with the surgeon was the surgery?

Seeking and Destroying kylerunsalot's Avatar
    kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerunsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doctor Richards

Said he will do "ultrasonic liposuction" and no or very little excision. I hadn't heard of this before, but he said that they insert a probe that breaks up both the fat and gland, and then insert the liposuction tools to suck it all out. Does this sound like it'll work, or should I demand excision? He showed me about 20 before and after pictures, all with the ultrasonic liposuction procedure, and they all look very good.

There will be one small quarter-inch incision at the armpit on both sides, and that's it.

The cost is $4,000 for Surgery, $820 for Operating Room and $570 for Anesthesia, totaling $5,390.

I'll have to use drains for 4 to 7 days, and was told that I can get back in the gym for upper-body workouts and martial arts in about 4 weeks.

As for the anesthesia, I have the option of general or IV. I would prefer IV sedation, though I was told that I am 'somewhat awake'. Could anyone fill me in on this? He told me that the IV sedation will put me in a 'very nice place' and that I won't remember the procedure at all... I really don't want a tube down my throat, which is why I am opting for IV.

If I go with this doctor, the surgery will be on Thursday, June 14th at 12:40.

Anything to add? I want to make sure that I have all of my bases covered before I go ahead with this...

dedication or obsession? iLUVmySH's Avatar
    iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jayhawk4Life View Post
    Hey guys,
    So yeah, despite all my excitement and celebration, I'm having to get another surgery to remove my very stubborn gyno. This is one of the most disapointing feelings I've ever felt in my life. Honestly.
    I'm not mad one bit; I knew the doctor who did the procedure was only doing it to help me, but his method was wrong. He did lipo-only surgery and I have hardly any fat, my gyno is just glandular. It's been almost 2 weeks since my surgery and it looks EXACTLY the same... Plus the soreness and inability to lift weights.
    I have my followup confrontation today with the doctor and I'm gona ask him if he can do an areola incision surgery to remove the gland for free. If not, I'm going to another doctor.
    The only feeling I have is disapointment. I guess, since this is my gynecomastia journal and all, this will be very informative for anyone who is considering getting gyno surgery. Word to the wise - DONT get the surgery if the doctor plans to do lipo-only.
    wow, so the doc messed up? this could put a mar in his reputation.
    Misc Ninja #16

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys,
    sorry to hear that...
    but didn't you do research to find out which kind you have, and then find out what procedures remove the gland...then make sure the doctor does a direct incision to remove the gland??

i'd make sure to the very last minute that the doctor is on the same page as me.

Originally Posted by fiXXXerMetallic View Post
    Doctor Richards

Said he will do "ultrasonic liposuction" and no or very little excision. I hadn't heard of this before, but he said that they insert a probe that breaks up both the fat and gland, and then insert the liposuction tools to suck it all out. Does this sound like it'll work, or should I demand excision? He showed me about 20 before and after pictures, all with the ultrasonic liposuction procedure, and they all look very good.

There will be one small quarter-inch incision at the armpit on both sides, and that's it.

The cost is $4,000 for Surgery, $820 for Operating Room and $570 for Anesthesia, totaling $5,390.

I'll have to use drains for 4 to 7 days, and was told that I can get back in the gym for upper-body workouts and martial arts in about 4 weeks.

As for the anesthesia, I have the option of general or IV. I would prefer IV sedation, though I was told that I am 'somewhat awake'. Could anyone fill me in on this? He told me that the IV sedation will put me in a 'very nice place' and that I won't remember the procedure at all... I really don't want a tube down my throat, which is why I am opting for IV.

If I go with this doctor, the surgery will be on Thursday, June 14th at 12:40.

Anything to add? I want to make sure that I have all of my bases covered before I go ahead with this...
    ultrasonic liposuction is the latest technology for gynecomastia surgery. its just as effective as direct incision except the scaring is a lot less.

the price isn't anything special....but if you like the doctor go for it.

are you on a payment plan?

also...go for IV...that's what i'd do. its safer too.

Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool thread.

I have gyno from hypogonadism. I've been putting off the surgery because I don't want to stop training. I'm in the military and I can get the surgery any time I want for free. How long is the general recovery time? I read most of the thread, but it was mostly a couple douchebags arguing the whole time.

Originally Posted by Pen0r View Post
    Cool thread.

I have gyno from hypogonadism. I've been putting off the surgery because I don't want to stop training. I'm in the military and I can get the surgery any time I want for free. How long is the general recovery time? I read most of the thread, but it was mostly a couple douchebags arguing the whole time.
    you can get a cosmetic surgery for free in the military?

i doubt that.

so females in the military can get breast implants for free?

MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAchiavellian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pen0r View Post
    Cool thread.

I think most surgeons recommend taking a month off of working out, but I know many who start to work out lightly after a week, and by two weeks they are working out hard again just not doing direct exercises for the chest. Breaks can be beneficial anyways.

Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pen0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY View Post
    you can get a cosmetic surgery for free in the military?

i doubt that.

so females in the military can get breast implants for free?
    Actually, in some cases.(although it refers more to dependants)

They don't consider it cosmetic really. They are able to justify it as a quality of life thing, and how the pain can interfere with your job.

Think about it, if you're going to be wearing flack jackets and vests full of gear it's not going to help having some painful gyno in the way.

lol @ you argueing with someone in the military about what they will or won't do

Originally Posted by MAchiavellian View Post
    I think most surgeons recommend taking a month off of working out, but I know many who start to work out lightly after a week, and by two weeks they are working out hard again just not doing direct exercises for the chest. Breaks can be beneficial anyways.
    Yeah, lucky for me chest is a good bodypart.

dedication or obsession? iLUVmySH's Avatar
    iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    btw, can you get an updated pic before you go into your second procedure?
    Misc Ninja #16

Registered User visualenkryption's Avatar
    visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visualenkryption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JHawk4Life,
    Hey buddy, I was just thinking about how you and I were chattin' about gyno a while back. I've got an appointment with a specialist in Chicago coming up mid-June. I've got to wait, but I guess it'll be worth it going to someone who is well respected.

I just found your log and I'm sorry to hear the bad news . Let me and the rest of the crew updated, if you need any support we're all here for ya!

Keep your head up, bro!

Originally Posted by rambow View Post
    for those who got the surgery, how long after your first visit with the surgeon was the surgery?
    It depends on the surgeon and his schedule but for me it's about 6 weeks.

Hey guys,

That sucks dood. Prior to the operation did the doc discuss what technique he'd actually use?

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you guys feel anything hard behind your nipple it's most likely glandular tissue. So make sure you get the incision to take it out.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up OKAY.. some good news

So remember the thread I left with my very negative opinion after my surgery?
    Well... I went to another doctor today for his opinion. Apparently I DID infact get ultrasonic lipo which is more of an over-time results procedure than the direct incision. From what I've just read and researched, ultrasonic can actually remove fat AND gland so that's deffinitely a plus.
    The doc said it will be a few months till the finished result is even visible and that I still have a very long way to go with swelling, etc. I hope to GOD I don't have to get another surgery so I'm just gonna do as both doctors told me and wait it out for a few months.
    Sorry I was so quick to jump to conclusions about my procedure, I've just been real pissy lately from no working out. haha
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm 21 and I've had puffy nipples since I was 13, so I'm pretty sure it's gyno, and I can feel bumps behind my nips at the top. I have been thinking about taking Raloxifine for a few months to see if it helps it at all because I don't have the money for the surgery. Does anyone really think the Raloxifine will help, or is surgery the only thing that will work? I want honest opinions. Honestly, I don't think the medication would help since I've had it for about 8 years now...

I'm 6'0 163 so bodyfat is not an issue.
    Last edited by ryannath; 05-23-2007 at 01:16 PM.

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So remember the thread I left with my very negative opinion after my surgery?
    Well... I went to another doctor today for his opinion. Apparently I DID infact get ultrasonic lipo which is more of an over-time results procedure than the direct incision. From what I've just read and researched, ultrasonic can actually remove fat AND gland so that's deffinitely a plus.
    The doc said it will be a few months till the finished result is even visible and that I still have a very long way to go with swelling, etc. I hope to GOD I don't have to get another surgery so I'm just gonna do as both doctors told me and wait it out for a few months.
    Sorry I was so quick to jump to conclusions about my procedure, I've just been real pissy lately from no working out. haha
    It's understandable, I'd react the very same, if not worse. You seem to have patience and good spirits about the whole thing in general. Keep us informed about how everything goes. Best of luck

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eh, didnt read the thread but the pre pics didnt look bad to begin with. just a lil puffy.

mine is as bad as yours adn doesnt bother me. seems like a waste but i guess if it makes u feel better

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnny87 View Post
    eh, didnt read the thread but the pre pics didnt look bad to begin with. just a lil puffy.

mine is as bad as yours adn doesnt bother me. seems like a waste but i guess if it makes u feel better
    Does it not bother you that you can't wear tight clothing without looking weird? You cannot fully show off your physique, and this becomes more annoying the better you develop your body.

If I was a fat slob, I wouldn't give a ****. But then again, I would not be a fat slob, it would depress me too much overall

yeah... people are always saying, "dude, why did you even get that procedure? I never even really noticed, its not that big of a deal."
    But when you workout consistently and eat right and the rest of your body sees results except your chest, it's just not fun. I know a lot of people will never even notice but its MY opinion about my body that matters.
    I dunno, I'm just sayin that even a very minor case of gyno is different if you take a lot of pride in your body.

yeah... people are always saying, "dude, why did you even get that procedure? I never even really noticed, its not that big of a deal."
    But when you workout consistently and eat right and the rest of your body sees results except your chest, it's just not fun. I know a lot of people will never even notice but its MY opinion about my body that matters.
    I dunno, I'm just sayin that even a very minor case of gyno is different if you take a lot of pride in your body.
    Absolutely. It's for you, not for anyone else.

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The_Reaper View Post
    Does it not bother you that you can't wear tight clothing without looking weird? You cannot fully show off your physique, and this becomes more annoying the better you develop your body.

If I was a fat slob, I wouldn't give a ****. But then again, I would not be a fat slob, it would depress me too much overall
    I guess if it bothers you that much, but i never really wear tight shirts so i never noticed and no one has ever said anything while i am at the pool

How is your chest not seeing results cause you have gyno? seems like a bit of an exageration.