Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tell your parents right away, nothing embarassing at all

recovery time is nothing major, you will be back to work/school in 4 or 5 days

just have the surgery on a friday and then take the following monday off, and you'll be fine

homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how low was the bf% when you went for surgery?
    Squat
    Press
    Pull
    EAT
    Rest

Repeat

koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For those that are curious about gyno

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=878200

^^^^ great thread its not in the steriod section but is more focused with pubertal gyno

In anycase i think its messed up that you were trying to get the guy banned for posting (assumably) false prices for gyno surgery

Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by homer_7 View Post
    how low was the bf% when you went for surgery?
    7%
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GTAFreak View Post

just have the surgery on a friday and then take the following monday off, and you'll be fine
    haha yeah... day after surgery...
    I drove to the mall and saw spiderman3 with some friends.
    It's not very schedule-changing.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTAFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am definately going to do legs the week after my surgery

I'll probably wait 2 weeks before starting to do chest

it's going to be a pain in the ass to try to get back to where I am right now where I can do 225 15 times on flat benchpress

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jayhawk4Life View Post
    haha yeah... day after surgery...
    I drove to the mall and saw spiderman3 with some friends.
    It's not very schedule-changing.
    how'd you go to the mall with that plastic thing on your chest? didn't it stick out from under your shirt?
    Last edited by JingleAllTheWAY; 05-12-2007 at 11:57 AM.

Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY View Post
    how'd you go to the mall with that plastic thing on you chest? didn't it stick out from under you shirt?
    no, apparently it's undetectable with a medium to lose fitting shirt

no, apparently it's undetectable with a medium to lose fitting shirt
    yeah, I wore a loose shirt and no one even noticed.

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ALRIGHY! Just had my gynecomastia removed at 11am this morning. It was overall, a VERY easy procedure. I was in and out of there fast. Did'nt feel sick whatsoever from the general anesthesia so as soon as I woke up... went home and napped a little bit. I feel great... just a little numbness and soreness on my chest... lots of drainage, but that's expected. No stitches... they did the procedure by just making an incision near my armpit and lipo-suctioned it out. a little bruising, but that will disapear soon so no biggie. I haven't removed the garment yet, and I can't do that for another day or so to shower, clean the area, etc.
    my follow-up visit with my doctor is next week... I still have to wear a compression garment for a few weeks but that won't be bad at all. REALLY looking forward to seeing the positive results in a couple weeks.

I have one picture of the compression I am wearing with the foamy padding behind it. It is very snug and actually not too uncomfortable. Feels like a real tight underarmor shirt.

Any questions... feel free!
    Congrats bro, I have slight gyno too. Now I want to have this done.
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

I am definately going to do legs the week after my surgery

I'll probably wait 2 weeks before starting to do chest

it's going to be a pain in the ass to try to get back to where I am right now where I can do 225 15 times on flat benchpress
    haha oh yeah... I can see maybe starting up very light legs a little after surgery.
    but chest... in 2 weeks!? no way man. haha I can guarantee that it'll be longer than that.
    it is still sore and I can't even raise my arms above my head without soreness.
    I'm estimating that after about 4 to 5 weeks I can do chest again... and that's prolly being safe!
    But I'll do other muscle groups prolly in 3 weeks

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    any kind of excersise, whether its legs, running, or biceps is really bad to do after surgery.

your body is utilizing all of its healing abilities to heal your traumatized body after the surgery....adding more trauma to your body will slow down the healing process and also increase the chance of scarring.

Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000) Quest4Gold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY View Post
    any kind of excersise, whether its legs, running, or biceps is really bad to do after surgery.

your body is utilizing all of its healing abilities to heal your traumatized body after the surgery....adding more trauma to your body will slow down the healing process and also increase the chance of scarring.

x2

Even though you may feel fine, your body is still in recovery mode and does not need the added stress of working out.

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ah come on, of course it's embarrasing. It's extremely embarrasing. But thanks.

rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is gyno only puffy nipples or the whole chest?
    wenglo111786:
    Usually before I PT I take like 100mgs of motivation and just freakin do it.

Misch H!jacker #13

slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caucasian Urkel View Post
    That barely looks like what I thought gyno was supposed to look like. Now you've got me all worried that I may have a mild case of it too.
    X2

Originally Posted by The_Reaper View Post
    Ah come on, of course it's embarrasing. It's extremely embarrasing. But thanks.
    definitely..i don't know what that guy was talking about. its DEFINITELY an embarassing thing to have to talk about.

koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koss2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rourkerox View Post
    Is gyno only puffy nipples or the whole chest?
    can be both or either. If its really bad than its the whole chest but usually its just the tissue behind the nipples

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jawhawk4life,

Good to hear your surgery went well. You looked awesome with the gyno and I bet you'll look and feel even better once you can take the pads off and see your chest gyno free for the first time.

I'm in a similar situation as you. I'm lean and my gyno isn't THAT bad but, nonetheless, it's still there. So, I can sympathize with your wanting to get it fixed even though it's not severe. I'm planing on having surgery sometime with the next three months or so and cannot wait to get this fixed.

To everyone else trolling and posting in this thread,

If you think you have gyno or know you do and want to get it fixed I highly recommend finding a good plastic surgeon, going in for a consult, and discussing with him/her what you want to get out of surgery. It's not for everybody but I think it's an option for some people to consider.

I'm hoping to do some type of journal/thread like this too so hopefully I can help out some guys who have questions or whatever. Also, anyone can feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by cookie_monster; 05-12-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Originally Posted by cookie_monster View Post
    Jawhawk4life,

Good to hear your surgery went well. You looked awesome with the gyno and I bet you'll look and feel even better once you can take the pads off and see your chest gyno free for the first time.

I'm in a similar situation as you. I'm lean and my gyno isn't THAT bad but, nonetheless, it's still there. So, I can sympathize with your wanting to get it fixed even though it's not severe. I'm planing on having surgery sometime with the next three months or so and cannot wait to get this fixed.

To everyone else trolling and posting in this thread,

If you think you have gyno or know you do and want to get it fixed I highly recommend finding a good plastic surgeon, going in for a consult, and discussing with him/her what you want to get out of surgery. It's not for everybody but I think it's an option for some people to consider.

I'm hoping to do some type of journal/thread like this too so hopefully I can help out some guys who have questions or whatever. Also, anyone can feel free to PM me.

Thanks Cookie,
    If indeed you do decide to go under the knife in the near future, I'll be sure to contribute to your gyno journal as well.
    Keep me posted on how things are going with consultations etc.

just 6 more days for me

going in for surgery at about 8:00 next friday

I am about to go rent like 4 videogames b/c all I am going to do during that whole weekend is vdeogames

Cool

just 6 more days for me

I am about to go rent like 4 videogames b/c all I am going to do during that whole weekend is vdeogames
    haha man you wanna hear something gay?
    Like a week before my surgery, my psp broke! haha That would have been such a time-passer for me! Instead, I'm watching movies I'v seen a million times already and playing with silly puddy - that stuff is funner than it looks.

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just 6 more days for me

Good luck with surgery. What doctor is performing the operation?

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I took Raloxifene, Nolvadex, and ATD to get rid of mine.

Anyway, best of luck with recovery.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Originally Posted by The Experiment View Post
    I took Raloxifene, Nolvadex, and ATD to get rid of mine.

Anyway, best of luck with recovery.
    did it work ?

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by koss2010 View Post
    did it work ?
    Yeah. I had to take it at three different times.

Nolvadex plus ATD to get rid of most of it in six weeks.

Then it almost seemed like there was a flareup so I took Raloxifene for eight weeks.

Then six months later, I took another eight week cycle of it.

Completely gone.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Yeah. I had to take it at three different times.

Nolvadex plus ATD to get rid of most of it in six weeks.

Then it almost seemed like there was a flareup so I took Raloxifene for eight weeks.

Then six months later, I took another eight week cycle of it.

Completely gone.
    Pretty cool man. Perhaps I should have done more research on supplements before getting surgery? haha oh well, whats done is done.
    Congratz on your success bro

Pretty cool man. Perhaps I should have done more research on supplements before getting surgery? haha oh well, whats done is done.
    Congratz on your success bro
    There is surprisingly little that is discussed regarding supplementation to eliminate gyno. There are lots of labwork and tests done that prove that Nolvadex and Raloxifene work but nobody ever wants to try it out. Very puzzling but eh, whatever.

I think my total cost was around $175.

I hear that Torimefene (sp?) works even better.

Its much tougher to get research chemicals now than it was in 2005. So that route might be damn near impossible for some people

Still, congratulations on your success.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Talking

There is surprisingly little that is discussed regarding supplementation to eliminate gyno. There are lots of labwork and tests done that prove that Nolvadex and Raloxifene work but nobody ever wants to try it out. Very puzzling but eh, whatever.

I think my total cost was around $175.

I hear that Torimefene (sp?) works even better.

Its much tougher to get research chemicals now than it was in 2005. So that route might be damn near impossible for some people

Still, congratulations on your success.
    thanks Experiment...
    Took off the garment for the first time today and saw the results.
    Very swolen, but FLAT! haha! I'll wait a little bit to post a progress pic, it's still too red and swolen to look good right now.
    So far, very pleased with results.

hey guys is Dr. Delgado famous for his gynecomastia surgeries? His practice is very close to my house..
    he's the guy that runs www.gynecomastia.org