solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Really bad upper back and chest pain....

So I started to have really bad upper back pain a couple months ago. Never really paid much attention to it, but it's been getting a lot worse. I've been trying to stretch and isolate the exact muscle, and i think it's coming from the right Rhomboid. And I must have injured it somehow when doing high pulls...which coincidentally I started a couple months ago. It hurts to even take a deep breath in, but definitely feel it whenever I do any type of scapula retraction. I try to stretch it out and use a tennis ball but it's not helping.

Also been having the same type of pain in my right chest, right at the top kind of by the clavicle. I only feel this pain when I take a deep breath in.

Any advice?
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started with a very similar pain like the one you have, except i didnt have any chest pain almost 2 years ago.
    Had 2 mri (cervical and thoracic), ct scans, ultra sound, emg, bone sintigraphy and all was normal, also al kind of blood test.
    Tried tennis ball, massage, ultra sound, laser, tens, acupunture, chiropractic, and nothing worked.
    The only rare thing is that 2 month after those pains started, i developed the symptoms of the distal clavicle osteolysis on that same side, doctors says they are 99% sure that it has nothing to do one pain and the other, but the only wrong thing in my body is the osteolysis.
    Another doctor sayed it can be scapulothoracic bursitis, but after taking some corticosteroids, the pain returned.
    If i wew you, i would ask for an mri of cervical and thoracic spine.