Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unleashing the ****ing BEAST (CL STACK)

BECOMING A BEAST

+ = ... props to cboesger for the pic

A little about myself:

You will notice that this is very similar to my last logs as this one is a continuation (the last ones were for me to get a "feel" for the whole log process), therefore having a similar introduction...ooo that sounded intelligent

Click here for past Log

I am a motivated, I am focusing on areas of strength rather than size, however size is second priority. I am 5' 8.5", 183 pounds with a 13% body fat (this was taken early in November though). I can be seen as an endomorph. Since August I have been on a clean/moderate type bulk and have gained a near 30 pounds. I have come far when reflecting upon my past. I used to wrestle in 7th and 8th grade weighing in as 88 pounds at the beginning of 8th grade. I am now a sophomore, a mere two years later and I am weighing in as 183. Within that time I became dedicated to not only food, but to the process of tearing your body apart, in order to become stronger. I focused on lifting. It became a daily part of my life once I began to play football freshman year (could not play any earlier do to knee complications, however I am now fully healed). As like almost everyone, I began lifting as a scrawny kid barely able to bench 135. I find myself today being able to bench 265lbs, squatting, 365lbs, and cleaning 205lbs. I have stayed a dedicated lifter and now want to bring my strength, speed, size, and endurance to a whole new level.

For organizational purposes:

Sex: Male
    Height: 5' 8.5"
    Weight:183
    Water Intake: 300 oz = approx 2gallons
    Calorie Intake: 3000-3500 calories
    Status: clean/medium bulk w/cardio (sprints, dice, stadium), however will begin shifting to a cleaner bulk = watching fat intake and upping the cardio

Current Lifts:

Bench: 265lbs
    Clean: 205lbs
    Squat: 365lbs
    Curl: 115lbs, need to max out once again
    40 Time: 5.0, 5.1
    Mile: 6:52

My stack:
    Within the course of the last three years I never really used any supplements, but it is only recently that I have decided to do so. I used a little last year, consisting of the staple protein and about 2 weeks of NO-Xplode* (pretty sure every noob has), however I found myself sick with abdominal discomfort. Within the last two months, I have used various other products as well; depending on my likeness of the product and then returned them... lol,I love GNC. In that time I have tried Cell-tech*, Gakic*, Eclipse Vanadyl Sulfate, Universal Nutrition Liver Tablets, Higher Power Bulk AAKG, Supplement Direct Micronized Creatine, and Optimum Nutrition Whey protein (tropical punch). Those items that I have listed are the ones that shall be in my current stack along with some others. Due to my financial situation, I was unable to have any plan on creating of a stack but because of a generous friend donating much of his unused/used supplements, I can create one. These items are the ones planned to use in my stack:
    * Returned

These are the products that I will be using throughout this log. Bold = most often/regular basis

Protein
    Universal Nutrition Liver Tablets
    Optimum Nutrition Whey protein (tropical punch)
    Lifetime Fitness Fast fuel
    Rose Acre Farms Dried Egg Whites 10lbs
    2 4lbs MHP Probolic SR
    Dymatize Elite Whey Cafe Mocha

Creatine

Supplement Direct Micronized Creatine

Other
    Eclipse Vanadyl Sulfate
    Ginko Biloba
    AST Multi/Higher Power Multi (to use interchangeably)

Meijer Brand Flax Oil
    Meijer Brand Zinc/Magnesium
    Meijer Brand L-Arginine complex containing Glutamine
    Bulk Leucine
    Bulk Beta-Alanine

Glycergrow
    White Flood
    Purple Wraath

Supplements = $150

Supplement Routine (this is a strict schedule, and all other supplements named above such as Eclipse Vanadyl Sulfate and Rose Acre Farms Dried Egg Whites shall be used randomly throughout the day, preferably during meals):

Morning:

AST Multi/Higher Power Multi (to use interchangeably), Ginko Biloba

BEFORE:

1. 1-2 scoop White Flood
    2. 1-2 scoops Purple Wraath
    3. 5 grams of Supplement Direct Micronized Creatine
    4. 2 scoops of Glycergrow (put in mouth and chase)
    5. All with 40 oz of water

AFTER:

1. 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey protein (tropical punch)/Dymatize Elite Whey Cafe Mocha OR Lifetime Fitness Fast fuel (depends on time of dinner, if dinner is within 2 hours of workout then I shall take Optimum Nutrition, however if any later than 2 hours post workout, then I shall take Lifetime Fitness due to slower digesting proteins.
    2. 5 grams of Supplement Direct Micronized Creatine
    3. 1 scoop of Glycergrow
    4. About 5 grams of Bulk Leucine
    5. About 2 grams of Bulk Beta-alanine

Bed

1. 1 scoop of MHP Probolic SR w/ 25 oz cold milk
    2. 1 scoop of Rose Acre Farms Dried Egg Whites
    3. Flax Oil and Zinc/Magnesium

Routine:

**Usually 5X5/but do occasionally mix it up
    *** Usually do not use machines, unless time allows
    **** Not necessarily all these exercises on the particular day, I do mix up nearly every time/ other than Full body routine as I usually follow that strictly.
    ***** This is just an outline of the exercises as I find myself experimenting with reps and sets as I configure that with how I am feeling that day...and then I push myself
    Monday = Chest
    Bench
    Incline Bench
    Decline Bench
    Incline Dumbell Flys
    Flat Bench Dumbell Press
    Dumbell Flys
    Tuesday = Back
    Seated Rows
    Bent over Row
    Incline Row
    Abs
    Wednesday = Shoulders, and Traps
    Seated over head press Dumbells
    F/L Raises
    Shrugs 5X10
    Wide grip seated pull down (behind Neck)
    Thursday = Biceps and Triceps
    Free weight Curls
    Dumbell Curls 4X10
    Concentration Curls
    Triceps Extension
    Abs
    Friday = Legs
    Squat
    Calf Raises
    Leg Curls
    Power Cleans
    Dead Lift
    Leg Press
    Abs

*OR I do a full body*

Monday and Wed, Fri, Sun etc...
    * Usually not on school days as I cannot lift at the school, rather I go to LTF

Squat
    Calf Raises
    Leg Curls
    Power Cleans
    Dead Lift
    Leg Press
    *Break*
    Bench
    Dumbell Curls
    Shrugs Incline Bench
    Decline Bench
    Triceps Extension
    Wide grip seated pull down (behind Neck)

DIET

My diet usually consists of such foods as eggs, peanut butter, avocados, turkey, tuna, ham, chicken, skim milk, cheese, wheat bread, bananas, 100% Vitamin C fruit snacks, grain cereals, other types of fish, fruit, oats, etc...For this though, Diet will many consist of Chicken, cottage cheese, fish, skim milk, tuna, and occasional peanut butter.

GOALS

Weight: 185lbs
    Bench: 300lbs
    Clean: 225lbs
    Squat: 400lbs
    40 time: 4.8,4.9
    Mile: 6:15

Latest deadline is in August (Season starts). However, the sooner the better.

Note: I am very serious about what I am about to do. My intentions are fully fueled within, providing a pure sense of motivation. I shall be extremely specific about everything I may do that day such as meals, lifts, feelings of supplements, and sleep. I will do my best to make sure this is the most complete/specific log that I can create.

Note x2: If you read all of this...props because I know I wrote a lot, and I appreciate all comments, questions, and future support.

**Will work on getting pictures.

Through this log I will be commenting on the Controlled Labs products. Check the review section for my review on the proteins listed above. (will add soon)
    Last edited by Surive123; 05-08-2007 at 07:55 PM.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck with it !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start man! Good luck with it I'll be following

BTW Very Nice Pic
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First Taste

WhiteFLOOD-

Taste: A LOT better than the last version. The taste, when watered down is very similar to a type of lemon type drink.

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Wow..so I just got the PW and WF combo from BB.com today..and I must say that the WF is amazing. It is so much better than the past version. The "anti-caking", and improvement in taste is amazing. I am literally in awe. I wish I could trade my other "sandy-brick one", for this amazing new version.

Congrats CL, another satisfied customer.

Mixability: 10/10, a couple shakes and BAM, its dissolved

Purple Wraath-

Taste: 8/10;I mixed it with 20oz of water, and I can say that I didn't think it was "candy". It was in no way a disgusting type taste, it was just not as good as I was expecting, but still good overall (run-on sentence anyone?, lol). This is most likely my personal preference due to the many other reviews saying that it does in fact, taste like candy. I will still continue to experiment with the amount of water/Purple wraath ratio.

Mixability: 8.5/10;The most part, rather well. However, there were bluish/purple specs on the bottom of water bottle...nothing a few shakes can't fix.

GG-

Mixability: -4/10, didn't mix well at all, Down 2 scoops and chase with water or pre-workout drink for teh win.

Vascularity: 9.8/10;This product is ridiculous for vascularity. Within two weeks I have been able to see veins that I never seen before. I looked as though my body was one big pattern of random bluish/green lines. It was crazy.

"Sense of fullness": 7/10; I get this feeling occasionally/not everyworkout. Today I did, and wow, my pecs felt ridiculous. It is a feeling that honestly, i cannot describe and you cannot know, without experiencing it yourself. You may think you have experienced this feeling, but after taking this product, it is so much more.

Energy: 9/10;I know GG isn't known or used for energy, but the psyche of downing sand gets me every time!

My review of Proteins, check:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2662301

Initial Review (tasting etc..)

PROTEIN
    Universal Nutrition Liver Tablets
    -I found this to be a convenient alternative of protein, rich in Amino acids, all types of Vitamin B and protein. I recommend taking 3 after meals, as the best time to take B vitamins is after meals.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/liver.html

Optimum Nutrition Whey protein (tropical punch)

Taste- At first the taste isn't all that amazing, however I found that my tolereance to it increased. It was no way, bad or disgusting, I just had to get used to it. When having shakes, I am used to chocolate, so having it as fruit punch it definitely mixed things up a bit. Overall though, after a few sips, it was good and I look forward to my next one.

Mix- This protein mixed extremely well, however I noticed that in my "Bodybuilding.com" shaker it became a little bit clogged in the strainer a little bit, but nothing a re-fill and shake couldn't fix.

Overall- Overall this is an extremely good option for those on a budget as it is at an extremely good value at 5 lbs for less than $30. Rich in BCAA's and EAA's this product is an extremely convenient and inexpensive source of protein.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Lifetime Fitness Fast Fuel

Taste- One word...delicious. This is probably the best tasting protein I have had, and it doesn't shortchange you with a decrease of protein etc..for that. It has over 43 grams of protein per serving, and is rich in vitamins and minerals.

Mix- This protein mixed not as well as ON but for my preference it made it even better. There were like small brownie tasting chunks in the shake,making it even more delicious. *adding more water could in turn improve mixability*

Overall- This is a delicious protein shake with all the essential vitamins minerals, and an abundant source of protein etc... However, it is more expensive than ON, as it is $35 for 20 packets. Luckily for me I got 35 packets for free!! If you had the money I would go with this protein, as it is delicious and beneficial to nearly every aspect in regards to health and a source of protein.

Rose Acre Farms Dried Egg Whites 10lbs-

Taste- It was very plain, and honestly not that good. I recommend mixing this with another source of protein. I mix this with the MHP Probolic to reduce the taste/blandness.

Mix- Decent, but seriously...bubbles? What? There was so many bubbles caused by mixing this and it made it very difficult to down. Again another great reason to take it with the MHP Probolic.

Overall- This is reasonably cheap, and I would recommend this to those that have a current Protein supplement and want their "Main" source to last longer.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rose/egg.html

2 4lbs MHP Probolic SR

Taste- Trying this protein in powder form * got it, and stuck finger in to try it*is extremely deceitful. It tasted good, but when mixed with milk or water = nasty crap. I disliked the taste of this protein;it was like bitter/sour almost, however it was still bearable for consumption. Cold milk tastes the best with this.

Mix- MHP Probolic...also mixed like crap. There were chunks all the time and they would always float to the top. (Mixed like Hot chocolate packets when you want to add it to milk) There was also many pieces of powder that stayed unmixed, and stuck to the sides.

EDIT**
    With mixing this with the egg whites, it actually makes this shake enjoyable. Also over time you begin to get accustomed to the taste. It is much better. I also recommend getting the mixer from BB.com the next time your order is over $75 ( I think, it might be the $150 mark). It honestly makes this shake taste better, and mix much more easily.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mix/v3.html

Overall- If this product says what it does, then it is all worth it as I wouldn't mind drinking this for the results. I drink supplements for aid in results. not the taste.

"This pharmaceutical delivery system is designed to provide a continual supply of amino acids for up to 12 hours! The Micro-Feed Technology works like an IV drip continually supplying a "metered dose" of high concentrations of Critical Five Amino Acids so that you always stay in an extremely anabolic muscle building state and never slip into a catabolic state. This technology also increases bio-availability making full 100% utilization of every gram of protein. "No Wasted Protein-No Wasted Muscle!"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/pro.html

DAY 1

Supplement info:

1. 1 1/2 scoop White Flood
    2. 1 scoop Purple Wraath

PROTEIN:

ON Whey w/ 5 grams Supplement Direct Micronized Creatine, 2 grams beta alanine, and 3 grams bulk Leucine.

Water intake = around 200, and still drinking

WORKOUT FULL BODY (in order):

Squats-

7x225
    5x285
    5x310
    5x330
    5x345 PR

Leg Press-

5x270
    5x360
    5x410
    5x430
    3x450...PR

Wow so I was so exhausted after legs, my whole body had no energy left. I sat down in the weight room for like 10 minutes and just cleared my head and got ready for upper body.

Bench

7x135
    3x245
    5x235 PR
    4x235
    4x225
    7x205

Dumbell Curls

8x45
    8x45
    10x40
    8x40
    8x40

Incline Bench -

5x155
    5x175
    5x195
    4x205

CARDIO

Treadmill speed 10.5...2 minutes, ha my calfs were cramping like no other

Overall-
    Today was amazing, hitting those PR's felt so good. Man I wish I could get up some pics with vids, i was hittin the curls and the squats hard (yes Hola Bola)

Goal Keep my mentality, and continue with progress

WhiteFLOOD- Within the last few weeks I have been taking White Flood, and I must say that everyday, the results intensify and I feel better each day.

Purple Wraath- I must say that the taste, for me is not "candy", but it is still tolerable. I think I love my PW. Breathing seems so much easier today when I took Purple Wraath.

GG- Vascularity is ridiculous. I am seeing those bluish veins all up and down my body (mainly in shoulders). I have also seen them down my sides.

^^ yeah paint

For PIC, why wont it let me directly put it on here? I am doing the [img][/img], oh well, check it out though.
    Last edited by Surive123; 05-09-2007 at 06:22 PM.

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

Wow, strong incline for your age IMO !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 2

Off day

Notes: Can't move

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Nice start man! Good luck with it I'll be following

BTW Very Nice Pic
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Wow, strong incline for your age IMO !!
    Yeah, I luckily have really broad/big shoulders so it was easy for me to pack on more mass/muscle there than normal. I just naturally have strength in my shoulders. For the last set of 4 though, they were all forced reps with a spotter, i forgot to mention that. I was so beat after the workout yesterday.

Good to have you guys following along, and thanks for the support

Day 2

DAY 2

Supplement info:

1. 1 1/2 scoop White Flood
    2. 2 scoop Purple Wraath

PROTEIN:

ON Whey w/ 5 grams Supplement Direct Micronized Creatine, 2 grams beta alanine, and 3 grams bulk Leucine.

Water intake = around over 350...

WORKOUT UPPER BODY (in order):

Bench

7x135
    3x240
    4 1/2x235
    5x225
    4x215
    7x185

...ha I am still sore from Wednesday

Dumbell Curls

8x45
    10x40
    8x40
    8x35

Shoulder DB press

10x45
    10x45
    8x45
    8x45

Triceps Extension-

8x75
    8x75
    3x85

CARDIO

Treadmill speed 10.5, 5 minutes?sort of a fast run

Overall-
    Strength being down, was definitely a bummer and might have effected me mentally with the other lifts; but I tried to pull through and not let the phycological aspect get to me. I did back-to-back sets/circuit with shoulder press, Triceps Extension, and dumbbell curls and wow, my muscles got so exhausted. I could only do like 2 circuits and then needing a break, because i just couldnt push any more; it didnt burn, i felt the pump, but i just couldn't lift dem weights!

Goal To increase endurance, just fight through it

WhiteFLOOD- The pump today was good, maybe a lil bit more than good, and I didn?t feel a the ?painfull? burn that left me in ridiculous amount of pain. And see, I normally like that type of pain, but for some reason that other day, it was just crazy. Today was good though.

Purple Wraath- I feel that I am able to breathe easier still

GG- Didn't notice much from GG today. ( have been taking for over 2 weeks btw). Then again i have noticed that I appear a lil bit bigger, and i have a stretch mark on my left bicep! haha, got that sometime last week. The feeling on fullness tho, idk. Hard to judge right now.
    Last edited by Surive123; 05-13-2007 at 11:44 AM.

Thumbs up Day 3

Rest day: Wow, DOMS is not bad at all today. Recovery may be increasing.

and ^^ past post was from yesterday's workout

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great workout yesterday man! Yeah gotta love the recovery aspect of PW I has made a huge difference for me. But you gotta watch out for DOMS when GG really kicks in...thats when the fun begins!!! Keep it up bro enjoy the day off, I'm off to the gym now LOL

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Great workout yesterday man! Yeah gotta love the recovery aspect of PW I has made a huge difference for me. But you gotta watch out for DOMS when GG really kicks in...thats when the fun begins!!! Keep it up bro enjoy the day off, I'm off to the gym now LOL
    ha, yeah actually you got me thinking, and I edited my past workout view on it. At the time i wasnt really thinking about/or feeling it during my workout, But i do bet it has affected my body positively.

KICK SOME ASS MAN!!

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subscribed!
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

Originally Posted by C_Kent View Post
    Subscribed!
    Hai there fellow misc'r

Thanks for support man

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey there fellow misc'r

Thanks for support man
    Np dude! Good luck!

I'm currently on Glycer Grow and Green MAG!
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great work dude. It shows that you have taken alot of time and dedication awesome logs so far keep it up Im totally following this one!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Day 4

Gahhh mothers day...

Rest day:

Couldn't go to the gym today because of obligations to the family. Practically did nothing all day, so i did what i could. I offered up biking as an alternative to just laying around, so I got the family to get out of the house and we actually did something. I guess today could be seen as a bit of cardio. We biked in a forest preserve for nearly three hours, taking a break to throw around football-i was running off line and stuff, i was gassed.

DOMS- not bad a little soreness in triceps and achey

I am definitely feeling the "sense of fullness" today tho.

Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Great work dude. It shows that you have taken alot of time and dedication awesome logs so far keep it up Im totally following this one!
    Awesome man, thanks. Glad to have all you guys following along. Love the support

Day 5

DAY 5

Supplement info:

1. 2 scoops White Flood
    2. 2 scoops Purple Wraath
    4. All with 40 oz of water

PROTEIN:

Water intake = around 200, haven't drank as much as wanted

WORKOUT Lower BODY (in order):

Squat

7x225
    5x265
    5x290
    5x290
    5x315
    5x345

...ha I am still tight from last week's full body

Leg Press

10x270
    6x360
    6x360
    3x450
    3x450

Deadlifts (not bb, box type DL)

5x255
    5x315
    5x345
    5x355

Leg Extensions
    7x190
    7x230
    7x250
    5x250
    ...beast?

Seated leg curls-

8x155
    8x155
    3x155

Goal Hit cardio hard next time

WhiteFLOOD- hmm...today was decent. Maybe a lil less then some of the past days, but still has been good.

Purple Wraath- Same as above, perhaps I should do a Purple Flood combo instead of PW and WF seperate? What do you guys think?

GG- I actually didn't do this today, didn't have time was rushin all over the place.

Overall-
    Workout was good, I hit a few bumps (tired, sore, tight), but worked through it which definitely felt good.

"No one who gave their best, regretted it"

I am also planning on changing around routine/the days I do specific exercises, so that way I am not doing a 3 day split. I found the 3 day/week split worked best for me with strength but I want to be back in the gym more often, like I used to be. I'll be postin something up later soon.
    Last edited by Surive123; 05-14-2007 at 07:40 PM.

Day 6

DAY 6

Supplement info:

1. 2 scoops White Flood

PROTEIN:

Water intake = around 300

WORKOUT Upper BODY (in order):

Bench

7x135
    3x240
    5x235
    5x225
    5x225 ....forced
    5x225 ....forced

Dumbell Curls

8x45
    8x45
    10x40
    8x40
    8x40

BB Curls

5x85
    5x95
    5x105
    3x115

Incline Bench -

5x155
    5x175
    5x175
    4x195

Deadlifts (BB, felt like doing some more)

5x225
    5x250
    5x275
    3x285

( I took a lot of time inbetween sets 3-4 minutes, although maybe not completely necassary because i was feeling really good with the PW today. Just preparing myself.)

PURPLE FLOOD - Wow so today was amazing. I decided that I would now scoop and chase or take with like 10oz of water and chase down. It seems that the taste is just getting to me. But today a great workout, the focus was solid.

GG- The veins man!! Ridiculous, I am definitely feeling fuller in the chest as well.

Overall-

Very good workout, the mindset was A+.

Other notes: Only had 5 hours of sleep.

^^which is amazing, because I felt as though I had more energy/focus than in a long time. Any ideas why?

Also: I have created a basic outline of a solid 5 day/week workout plan. I am planning on starting this Monday. I will be more than appreciative to all comments, questions, or suggestions.
    Last edited by Surive123; 05-15-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Nice workout today man! Glad to see PurpleFlood making an appearance and working well

*Note: I have been lifting, but school is really crazy right now, and i am unable to post logs at this point of time. Will begin once again Monday.

Feel free to look at past logs and contribute questions/comments/ or suggestions.

Thank you
    Last edited by Surive123; 05-17-2007 at 08:39 PM.

Day 7

DAY 7 (I'm BAAAAAAACK)

Note * I have been lifting, however not been able to log. Now that I have more free time, I shall remain dedicated.

Ready for the ride boys? It starts now...again.

Supplement info:

1. 2 scoops White Flood

PROTEIN:

Water intake = around 250

WORKOUT Upper BODY (in order):

Bench

7x135
    3x245
    5x235
    5x225
    5x225

Dumbell Curls

12x45
    12x45
    10x40
    8x40
    8x40

Incline Bench -

5x155
    5x175
    5x175
    4x195

Bent over rows

5x135
    5x145
    5x145
    3x145

CARDIO

Beat the ball = Where one person has a tennis ball 10 yards away and drops it. You must catch it before it hits second bounce.

Suicides = Run 10 yards, touch line run back, run 20 yards, run back, run 30 yards, run back = 1 rep

Beat the ball

5x3
    4x3

15 yard Sprints

10x2

Suicides

5x1

I am now upping the cardio

PURPLE FLOOD - Today was decent. Lactic acid = down. I seriously couldn't feel it = a deff +. I wasn't feeling that much of a pump today though. Cardio was ridiculous today, the most I have done in awhile. Legs are dead.

Overall-

Pretty good workout. I needed to get back into things and I noticed lifts went a bit down, but its alright. Give me a day or so and I'll be back on top.

Oops back to cutting PowerBuilder08's Avatar
    PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lifts fluctuate from time-to-time, just keep working.

You're definitely a tweener between full-back and MLB based on stats alone...tell me a bit more about your strengths and weaknesses when you get a chance (sorry for hijack)
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Powerlifting Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175783781

jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best of luck mate!! I just did my first day of Controlled labs white flood purple wraath and green mag cant wait for the coming weeks!

peace!

Originally Posted by acbrits08 View Post
    Lifts fluctuate from time-to-time, just keep working.

You're definitely a tweener between full-back and MLB based on stats alone...tell me a bit more about your strengths and weaknesses when you get a chance (sorry for hijack)
    Alright, will do. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by jarah View Post
    Best of luck mate!! I just did my first day of Controlled labs white flood purple wraath and green mag cant wait for the coming weeks!

peace!
    Thanks for the support guys.

Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking good, keep it up, what is the main benefit of glycergrow i don't really get the concept behind it?
    S&P

Boston Bruins Hockey

I Rep Back, no BS mang