Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stimulating morning appetite.

The past couple of days I've really struggled with getting all my breakfast down.
    It consists of;
    2 whole EFA eggs and 4 whites, scrambled, on
    3 slices of organic wholegrain brown toast.
    Bowl of wholewheat cereal and milk.
    It works out at about 800Kcals.

I was easily managing to eat this last week when I was still on holiday.
    Now I am back at uni, it has been tough and yesterday I didn't even manage the cereal. Today was good as I don't have any classes.

Could it be the body shock of getting up at 7am again? Or perhaps I need a little more sleep. Some projects have meant I've only got about 7hours a night this week, as opposed to 9. Or should I have a shower before breakfast to stimulte the appetite???
    I'd have a shake/oats first thing, but I need the convenience of a shake at uni so that is a no-no.

Cheers for any help.
    Is there any fear in this Dojo?

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you could up the eggs and loose a peice of bread, that way you arn't eating that much bread. Then you could cut out the ceral and just have a glass of milk to wash down your breakfast or leave the ceral in.

I would recommend changing you breakfast every couple days so you are always looking forward to something different.
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a morning person...I do my workout in the morning, which consists of butt kickin, sweat drippin' cardio, so by the time breakfast rolls around for me, usually 2 hours after I'm done, my body is CRAVING IT!