EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnergyGate will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to get BIGGER abs

What do you guys think is the best workout to simply get really big abs?

What do you think of ab machines?

wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weighted excercises at low reps, just like any other muscle group.

Nick.
    Dreamer bulk progress: 75.1kg/165lbs 21st Jan 2018 > 94.7kg/208.8lbs 14th September 2018

wildturkey's going to do a powerlifting comp in a misc shirt thread - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175560231

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Too me abs, are more of a genetic thing. You either have it or you don't. Most abdominal mass will come from genetics in my opinion rather hypertrophy. But as far as ab machines go, they suck in my opinion. I always say stick to free weights or bodyweight exercises (dips, chins, etc.). Some people argue that you do not need direct ab work because they get enough work from core exercises (deadlifts, bent-over rows, etc.). But if you choose to do direct ab work, I recommend sticking to crunches, sit-ups. and leg raises. Also make sure you're sticking to low reps and working them once a week or twice a week at most because they're just like any other muscle. But either way, abs are mostly genetic in my opinion.

LifeLiquid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by wildturkey
    Weighted excercises at low reps, just like any other muscle group.

Nick.
    Yeah those are great, I do one of those and it works like hell.
    www.myspace.com/ukbarnaby

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    stick to weighted crunches , side weighted crunches, oblique cruchers, reverse crunches,

and also leg raises on occasion, use heavy weight and do less than 10 reps and it'll show over time provided your bf level is low enough.

just remember to work your abs directly whether you bulk or cut. With all those pulling and back movements, your lower back/lumbar region will most likely get tough and strong even with little to no direct work,

and if you don't work the abs directly to catch up, the risk of hernia would be higher

most people do not have genetically strong abs and need direct work for them

same goes for lower back but you can limit the direct lower back work because the back and pulling movements involve the lower back as stabilizers to a higher degree than does abs.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's worked for me:

IF you want buldging 3-dimensional abs (not a flat 6pack)...these are more rounded outward, do this: Low reps, heavier weighted exercises for abs.

IF you want the CK flat stomach tight little hard ab look go with higher reps, less weight, and more sets.
    Relax & Sleep is a plant-based liquid sleep aid that I have helped develop using my 30 years of experiencing different levels of sleeplessness. Proper sleep is critical to our overall health in numerous ways including immunity support, recovery, rejuvenation, and energy level. If you have trouble sleeping please PM me and I will do my best to help your situation.

ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Too me abs, are more of a genetic thing.
    so how do you know if u got the genetics? or after how long?

dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbmyers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    genetics? sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

Your saying you can't get big abs if you don't have good genetics? What makes them any different from your other muscles? I know genetics plays a big role in bbding and strength training but that doesnt mean you cant get pretty freakin built up.

wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone who uses genetics as an excuse is a soft hearted cop out.

Nick.
    Dreamer bulk progress: 75.1kg/165lbs 21st Jan 2018 > 94.7kg/208.8lbs 14th September 2018

wildturkey's going to do a powerlifting comp in a misc shirt thread - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175560231

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're right, how silly of me, through hard work and dedication, I should have 35" arms and I can easily change the shape of my muscles