Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Consequences of eating a lot of saturated fats while bulking?

besides the obvious, getting fat.

i mean, will it stop my muscles from growing the right way? will it make me lose more muscle mass while im trying to cut?

and whats the consequences of not drinking enough water while bulking?

ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ?

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont think it will effect you muscle growth to much. besides the fact it will fill you up with calories that could otherwise be from some good ol protien. It will help to make you fat. fill you up with calories that could otherwise be so good protien.

You should drink enough water all the time, bulking or cutting. Water is the most important, but most overlooked supplement out there. Drink it.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz

Re: Consequences of eating a lot of saturated fats while bulking?

Originally posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll
    besides the obvious, getting fat.

i mean, will it stop my muscles from growing the right way? will it make me lose more muscle mass while im trying to cut?

and whats the consequences of not drinking enough water while bulking?
    too much sat fat = lowered insulin sensitivity & eventual dyslipidemia.

too little total dietary fat = lowered testosterone, compromised nitrogen retention.

not enough water = too much to list. just don't do it.

Re: Re: Consequences of eating a lot of saturated fats while bulking?

Originally posted by alan aragon

not enough water = too much to list. just don't do it.
    can you just list a few important ones? i need them for motivation

Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gareth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Re: Consequences of eating a lot of saturated fats while bulking?

Originally posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll
    can you just list a few important ones? i need them for motivation
    U should drink enough water regardless of bulking or cutting or maintaining.

http://members.aol.com/SaveMoDoe2/importance.htm

Ur body will hold more water if u are bulking because of the increase in glycogen avaliability.