chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

breast tissue dilemma and leg workout dilemma

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums but am not new to working out. At present I am currently lean but in terms of muscle definition in my legs I am not where I want to be. I have enough size in my legs and would love to get them a half inch leaner if possible or keep the same size but add definition. The issue with me is that I gain muscle easily and if lifting is combined with cardio, I tend to get smaller in the chest area. Now granted most women have this problem but I am already small at a 34A-32B and don't want to lose what I already have my measurements are: 34, 26, 36.5 I am currently 150lbs and 5'11.

In terms of diet I eat pretty clean and don't eat processed foods. I am also a vegetarian and eat eggs but don't do dairy. I am trying to incorporate fish into my diet for more protein. Also I don't do, nor do I believe in supplements. I like to get my nutrients from things I chew.

Also I am not sure how many times a week to lift legs. I only want to lift once and was wondering if any of you know a feasible way to achieve this or if anyone has this same issue and would like to share what they've done this would greatly be appreciated.

p.s. if a picture is needed to get a definitive idea let me know and I will pm you one.

thanks,

chinwe

I'm a real person!! abcreations's Avatar
    abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am not quite sure what the question is?

As for legs, I only do legs once a week also.

As for chest, I just had implants. The more you excersize and bodyfat you loose, the more breast tissue you loose.
    REMEMBER: People only rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
    https://www.********.com/pages/April-Bong-Strong-N-Fit/134415716748824?ref=hl

chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry I didn't specify a direct question but I meant to ask what types of exercises or routines should I incorporate to lean out my legs without bulking up as I gain muscle easily?

Also with reference to cardio I don't want to omit it completely but I was wondering what the maximum is that I should do without bearing the risk of losing too much BF as I am quite lean due to my nutrition.

I also am not a fan of breast implants.

4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chinwe View Post
    sorry I didn't specify a direct question but I meant to ask what types of exercises or routines should I incorporate to lean out my legs without bulking up as I gain muscle easily?
    You can't spot reduce fat. The body does not work that way. BTW, real boobs rock.

Hi,

I am well aware of the fact that you CAN'T spot reduce fat but I was just wondering if I should continue to do exercises like squats or lunges and if so with what amount of weight, reps, sets, etc. Like I mentioned before I can add bulk to my lower half easily so I would just like some direction as to what to do to keep my strength and possible add definition without gaining size. Also with respect to cardio, I was thinking of cutting it back as I am relitively lean and am not really looking to lose any more fat. At any rate, thanks for the reply.

Outlifting boys since 03 fmr_trackstar's Avatar
    fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmr_trackstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take your pic from circuit training, ployos , high rep / light weights all should do the trick as long as you get the right amount of protein. But, if you loose u will loose in your chest too if thats where your body wants to take fat from. yeah it sucks
    I wish I would have knew about "clean" eating in college.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1010480
    ~Former trackstar

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I will be trying out the more reps lighter weight. I wish I could do plyos but my ankle injury from cross country won't allow it. Your advice was really helpful.

Thanks

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a 36B and I usually wear a padded bra if I need to.
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7deadlycyns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chinwe View Post
    Hi,

I am well aware of the fact that you CAN'T spot reduce fat but I was just wondering if I should continue to do exercises like squats or lunges and if so with what amount of weight, reps, sets, etc. Like I mentioned before I can add bulk to my lower half easily so I would just like some direction as to what to do to keep my strength and possible add definition without gaining size. Also with respect to cardio, I was thinking of cutting it back as I am relitively lean and am not really looking to lose any more fat. At any rate, thanks for the reply.
    The thing you're not getting though, is that definition is a result of lowered body fat. The only way you can get more "defined" legs is by losing fat. You basically want the impossible. You want more definition in your legs without losing fat anywhere else. A specific training method is not going to help you do that. This is simply a matter of how your body distributes fat. You're going to have to decide whether you want more defined legs at the expense of a smaller chest, or if you'd rather keep your size right now and maintain the current definition in your legs.

Also, if you're gaining muscle easily, it's a result of your diet. You're eating more calories than you expend. If you want to maintain your size, you'll have to adjust that.

4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chinwe,

Here is some more leg/glute discussion.

http://www.musclewithattitude.com/re....do?id=1557207

Hi 4est,

I want to thank you so much!!! The link you sent me hit the nails right on the head. It has been the single most valuable piece of info I received in a while regarding legs and Gina Aliotti's advice makes sense as she has kind of the same dilemma as I do (over powering legs) but she's much shorter.

Thanks,
    Chinwe

FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All women have the same problem. I'm the same size as you and I have the same problem, no boobies left......feel free to view my pics. Although I wish I had more breast size I would never get implants....as much as they are overrated.....who needs breats when you have an A** like this....lol

Originally Posted by FMMgirl View Post
    who needs breasts when you have an A** like this....lol
    Have you seen that shirt at http://www.tshirthell.com/ ?

zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by FMMgirl View Post
    All women have the same problem. I'm the same size as you and I have the same problem, no boobies left......feel free to view my pics. Although I wish I had more breast size I would never get implants....as much as they are overrated.....who needs breats when you have an A** like this....lol
    but girl.....you have to understand very well....the breast of the woman is just fat tissue you couldn''t pump it....mybe u know that thing!!!!

FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I too have battled losing my breast tissue, we all have. That is why 95% of women have implants these days. I suggest doing some upper chest and some seated flyes. That seems to help me a little bit.

As far as legs go, once is plenty for the week. If you hit them hard enough, you will feel them for at least 3 days later. They are your biggest muscle group in your body and they will need the rest!