Tick Tick Boom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat intake more than carb intake?

is it ok to take in more fat than carbs as long as it's good fat? i.e., fish.

subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you are on keto, then I am sure it is alright...although, you would have to check with the guys doing Keto, and the keto forum to be sure. There is more to it.

otherwise no, your body needs carbs more than it needs the fats for energy.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: fat intake more than carb intake?

Originally posted by Tick Tick Boom
    is it ok to take in more fat than carbs as long as it's good fat? i.e., fish.
    Absolutely!

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by subby
    if you are on keto, then I am sure it is alright...although, you would have to check with the guys doing Keto, and the keto forum to be sure. There is more to it.

otherwise no, your body needs carbs more than it needs the fats for energy.
    This answer is a much more accurate one than "absolutely".

No offense intended, Johnny, but you can't say absolutely without knowing a little more about the guy.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by zackmurphy
    This answer is a much more accurate one than "absolutely".

No offense intended, Johnny, but you can't say absolutely without knowing a little more about the guy.
    The guy is talking about eating fish- not chocalate filled donuts.

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by johnnyironboard
    The guy is talking about eating fish- not chocalate filled donuts.
    No, I got that. I see your point, actually, now that I'm thinking of salmon and some of the oilier fishes. I was originally thinking of halibut, roughy, etc., which are practically fat free, then thinking of him getting almost no fat, and fewer carbs.

But yeah, I see your point.

Still, though, I wouldn't advocate such a imbalanced diet without knowing someone's goals, current status, past weight issues, etc. Eating fish is fine, and great fats can come from some forms of fish, but variety is the key.

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Safety is always key when giving advice here. Good look Zack.
    Hit the Wall, Tear it Down!! - Wildman

Originally posted by bkman4
    Good look Zack.
    Thank you. With what?

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HAHA. Good look is short for "good job looking out for ___"

It wasnt' meat as good luck...but good job giving good advice.
    Hit the Wall, Tear it Down!! - Wildman

Originally posted by bkman4
    HAHA. Good look is short for "good job looking out for ___"

It wasnt' meat as good luck...but good job giving good advice.
    Ah - you really had me confused. I thought you meant "Good luck" but had a typo. I was way off. Shocking.

Thanks.