zelez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to switch from bulking up to cutting fat

For the past 6 months or so ive been taking the N02 which i then switched to the N02 black when that came out and about 100 or so grams of protein a day. Im not looking to switch from bulking up and start working on my bodyfat %. What supplement(s) would you recommend taking and what workout routine. I scanned around the site a little and found some threads that helped me a little bit but did not give me all the answers im looking for. I want something good but i also do not want anything that would really be a health risk. Any help is appreciated thanks

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can still stay on the no2 thats not really for "bulking"

zelez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok i know...but its not really helping my body fat% either. im looking for some fat killing