cmm1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Carbless Meals

I do a lot of boneless skinless chicken breast, with some broccoli on the side and some salad greens (no dressing)... somthing like that.

What's your favorite carb-free meal?

Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can't cook salmon. I like it, but every time I cook it, the whole house smells like fish. People have told me it shouldn't be like that, but I can't cook it right

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1 can tuna, some almonds, and some broccolli

Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Salmon yum! Smoked salmon pieces baked with egg and grated veges makes a great quiche.
    Loving stirfried veges and chicken with a bit of sundried tomatoe mixed in atm.
    Lean mince patties (mince + egg + italian herbs) on the grill plus salsa and salad vege.
    Chicken breast (with whatever seasonings) plus cottage cheese still my favourite though
    Food for 5 years, a 1000 gallons of gas, air filtration, water filtration, geiger counter, bomb shelter,... underground goddamn monsters
    ----------

Consistently maintain forward momentum. Be clear in your goals. It is easier to work in line with your goals than against them. 50kg (110lbs) lost to date. :)

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nutrition section would be better to ask your question... Better yet, the Keto section.

Great help there and strong recommendations!
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    salad w/ ur choice of meat w/ some olive oil, avocado, salt+pepper. some chopped nuts if you like that on there. mmmm..... im gonna go eat now

SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Easy, some roasted chicken breast, topped with fresh, home made pesto. Oh yeah!

And of course if you suck at making chicken, here is my Rx:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post39100331
    I'm not in this for the trophy; I'm in it for the hypertrophy.

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tuna, onion and green beans scrambled w/ eggs and alot of chili sauce. Chil tuna eggs yo!
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski