d_menace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Puts A Body Builder Off!

As every beginner body builder you should no that haters love to be a pain in your f***in ass, ive been training for approx 6 months and its become a part of my religion, i breath, eat and sleep pain.... most people look at me thinkin im wasting my time and that life has more to it than lifting a bar with metal on each side, but what they dont understand is that the way we need the rush of blood in our arms, legs,chest and legs, is the same way they need their mobile phones and lucky little bracelets. They don't understand that when we have our backs against the wall and trapped in a room full of metal, sweat dropping from our faces, body begging for us to stop is the only time we feel alive, having full blast music in our ears making us grit our teeth when we push or last rep, seeing our life line flash within them 3 seconds which seem like 20minutes.

You get people who try to say jokes sayin u look fat in the gym when not knowing what bulking up means, they may have a 6 pack and a nice physique but that physique only gets u photo shoot for some gay ass fashion magazine. i would give any of those guys my whole wallet if they had the balls to do what i do, day in day out, eat 5 meals a day, drink 4 litres of water a day, and work out with intensity that makes your body scream with a silent shout that would burst any hearing aid.

I raise my bottle of protein to all of ya'll out there who feel the same. and all those who practice day in an day out.

Peace out
    Deniz The Menace

DannyMc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    disagree with a lot of that mate. I enjoy lookin good and working out n all that but it's not the only time I feel 'alive'. I've gotta say that whenever I have come accross people who I have told about me getting into bodybuilding they have only been encouraging

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am guessing you are going to be doing some professional creative writing sometime in your future.

I just love the way I feel when I work out, I can put all my problems away for a little while and just have a good time working out.

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ehhhh...

I pretty much just don't pay people no mind. I lift weights to get big. Nothing more.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ur so hardcore dood ur like a misunderstood artist like the phantom of the opera
    771/645/622 Single Ply

OwnedbyMSk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    uhhhh...too descriptive? i live it but dont live for it

Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone has a passion for something, it seems like bodybuilding is your true passion. If it means that much to you, then continue living how you do, **** everyone else. How to spend your life is your choice and your choice only.

I'd like to add that that paragraph was pretty deep. You're good at describing things

DannyMc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    grezlar is right, if bbing is what you love and nothing else makes you feel alive as that does then f*ck everyone else's comments (including mine). I just thought that it was an attempt at tackling bbing from a poetic angle which wasn't even right. Noone is 'trapped in a room full of metal' for example. I ain't giving you stick over it, just thought you went too deep mate

sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensetarget is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what he meant was probably that society presses on you and alot of people expect you to be like them. Hell I got tons of **** 3 yrs ago. I even remember this 1 scene.

Imagine rocky style here, it was cold,snowing, my ass was cold (I had shorts on, with gloves) and I was runing in the snow to my friends house and this ho from school stops me and asks me "What are you doing?" and I said "running" then she told me I am wasting my time. Now 3 yrs later I look back and I'm glad I did that ****. It got me to where I am.

PS your topic actually motivated me for my workout .

dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im sitting here eating pancakes and reading this, so this is just an angry rant?

JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread made me want to go have a good fap.
    Bonecrshr # 7

"Light Weight!!"
    "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to get under any heavy ass weight"

Big Ron.

robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by d_menace View Post
    As every beginner body builder you should no that haters love to be a pain in your f***in ass, ive been training for approx 6 months and its become a part of my religion, i breath, eat and sleep pain.... most people look at me thinkin im wasting my time and that life has more to it than lifting a bar with metal on each side, but what they dont understand is that the way we need the rush of blood in our arms, legs,chest and legs, is the same way they need their mobile phones and lucky little bracelets. They don't understand that when we have our backs against the wall and trapped in a room full of metal, sweat dropping from our faces, body begging for us to stop is the only time we feel alive, having full blast music in our ears making us grit our teeth when we push or last rep, seeing our life line flash within them 3 seconds which seem like 20minutes.

You get people who try to say jokes sayin u look fat in the gym when not knowing what bulking up means, they may have a 6 pack and a nice physique but that physique only gets u photo shoot for some gay ass fashion magazine. i would give any of those guys my whole wallet if they had the balls to do what i do, day in day out, eat 5 meals a day, drink 4 litres of water a day, and work out with intensity that makes your body scream with a silent shout that would burst any hearing aid.

I raise my bottle of protein to all of ya'll out there who feel the same. and all those who practice day in an day out.

Peace out
    Deniz The Menace

lol hahahahahahaha

PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am also motivated for my work out after my final today, so thanks for that.

I know the kinds of people you are talking about, ive got this girl at my work telling me that the way i am going about getting in shape isnt working and will never work, yet ive gained an inch of muscle on my arm and have lost 25 pounds and she still is struggling to get into hher uniform. Man, fat people piss me off with their laziness and excuses for it.

MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dear Diary, you are the only one who truly understands me......

Just kidding mate, was a good intense read even if it isn't how I truly feel.
    ---------------------------
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    -✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪-