FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Warning for all of you - Tuna in brine.

So most of you might remember my 'Is 2 cans a day safe?' thing. It is, but please don't buy Tuna in brine.

Last night I got delirious, got the chills, an insane headache etc. I had to be taken to the hospital for severe dehydration. According to the doctor my sodium levels were 'off the charts' and it was like 'eating table spoons of salt without having the water to dilute it' (I drink a gallon of water a day.)

My brain shrunk in size due to the dehydration causing a pressure on my CSF and giving me a splitting deadly headache. I had to be put on a saline IV instantly or I would have died.

He said if you're ever eating tuna again buy it in vegetable oil, not in brine, ever and also, At maximum eat 1 can every 2 days on training days, on off days eat 1 per day.

Just a little warning to you all. Drink your water.
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn...i take in a **** load of sodium...never had that happen before..i usually eat 2-3 cans a day. What is brine? i buy mine in water

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    tuna in oil... lmfao buy tuna in water wtf use your brain b4 it shrinks ne more jesus
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahaha **** my brain, im going to buy it in water no matter what. Im not spending extra money on vegatable oil tuna.
    Bonecrshr # 7

"Light Weight!!"
    "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to get under any heavy ass weight"

Big Ron.

Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea brine is some dangerous stuff in quanities like that. Glad to hear you're okay man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brine

FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by robjohnson View Post
    damn...i take in a **** load of sodium...never had that happen before..i usually eat 2-3 cans a day. What is brine? i buy mine in water
    Brine is NaCl (Salt.) in water. Remember, these are INDUSTRIAL concentrated solutions you're dealing with.

You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FatalTragedy12 View Post
    Brine is NaCl (Salt.) in water. Remember, these are INDUSTRIAL concentrated solutions you're dealing with.
    hm...i must just be lucky then...been eating 2 cans a day for almost 2 years. Thats ****in crazy though...good to hear you got there in time

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you buy tuna in brine, your supposed get rid of it and have the tuna alone.. Thats what i do and eating it with all the brine is nasty.

Looks like you drink little water

Originally Posted by Master12 View Post
    When you buy tuna in brine, your supposed get rid of it and have the tuna alone.. Thats what i do and eating it with all the brine is nasty.

oh yeah that makes sense..yeah thats what i do too..drain out that liquidy ****

Originally Posted by Master12 View Post

I do that, but the tuna is SATURATED in salt, It's been bathed in it for months.. The cans are put on the shelves a long long time after packaging. It's like a pickle in vinegar.

OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fataltragedy man up and drink your brine

Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat 3-5 big ass cans of tuna a day in brine.

Never happened to me, your water intake must be very low

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big_fuzzy View Post
    I eat 3-5 big ass cans of tuna a day in brine.

Never happened to me, your water intake must be very low
    Yeh or hes got some weird allergy to brine.

jesus why in the HELL would anyone eat that garbage tuna in brine... jokes

Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10