Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I Feel Like I've Been Fed a Bunch of Lies

I've kinda struggled with women my whole life - I didn't even get laid until I was 22 and even my first kiss was at 19. I was kinda fat in high school so that crushed my development with women

Anyways, I've been told constantly that being successful/attractive/having my sh*t together would lead to me naturally having success with women. Well, here I am - a 25 year old man who is very successful for my age, drive a gorgeous luxury car, pretty damn decent looking/decent shape, lots of awesome friends, an exciting lifestyle, go out all the time...and I have zero real dating success. I've had some women who were very interested in me and called me handsome and gorgeous but none of them were anybody I would ever consider dating - they were all much older women, kind of weird, a little chubby, etc... If I talk to a girl who is "in my league", she is just never interested

I just don't get it, what is it that I'm missing in my lie? Why do I constantly see men who are nowhere near as accomplished as I am with women I want to be dating? and not that I judge people who are less successful to be lesser people (not at all), I just don't get why I can't seem to get anywhere with my dating life.
    Last edited by WeAreWords7; 10-15-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WeAreWords7 View Post
    I've kinda struggled with women my whole life - I didn't even get laid until I was 22 and even my first kiss was at 19. I was kinda fat in high school so that crushed my development with women

Anyways, I've been told constantly that being successful/attractive/having my sh*t together would lead to me naturally having success with women. Well, here I am - a 25 year old man who is very successful for my age, drive a gorgeous luxury car, pretty damn decent looking/decent shape, lots of awesome friends, an exciting lifestyle, go out all the time...and I have zero real dating success. I've had some women who were very interested in me and called me handsome and gorgeous but none of them were anybody I would ever consider dating - they were all much older women, kind of weird, a little chubby, etc... If I talk to a girl who is "in my league", she is just never interested

I just don't get it, what is it that I'm missing in my lie? Why do I constantly see men who are nowhere near as accomplished as I am with women I want to be dating? and not that I judge people who are less successful to be lesser people (not at all), I just don't get why I can't seem to get anywhere with my dating life.
    Sounds like you might be a little weird.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jasonpourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

possibilities:

1) you are not the superman hot-shot that you think you are
    2) you have zero game and are weird as ****
    3) you don't know where your "league" is

4) you are a supreme gentleman

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Least you got laid op.

WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeAreWords7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Sounds like you might be a little weird.

I make friends everywhere I go srs

Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    League = experience for men.
    League = looks for women.

They may be right in your league OP.
    *vancouver crew*
    *asian crew*
    *manlet crew*

Originally Posted by Solbrah View Post

how is this true? Plenty of men were great at dating right away

Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how is this true? Plenty of men were great at dating right away
    Men, who had very early romantic/sexual encounters when they were young, are very likely to end up good with women. Also, men who have been around girls their age from a very young age as well.The rest just kind of "end up" with a girl who seems decent enough, settling for less. For people like you it takes a ton of luck.

Same as someone being exposed to music theory at a young age. The brains plasticity at that point is at an all time high, making it extremely likely that the person will grow up to be very skilled musically.
    *vancouver crew*
    *asian crew*
    *manlet crew*

Men, who had very early romantic/sexual encounters when they were young, are very likely to end up good with women. Also, men who have been around girls their age from a very young age as well.The rest just kind of "end up" with a girl who seems decent enough, settling for less. For people like you it takes a ton of luck.
    I still don't agree or really understand your analogy

"men who had romantic encounters at a young age" had those romantic experiences because they were good at dating right away naturally. Experience is not a requirement for men to be successful at dating - looks is a requirement for women to be successful at dating
    Last edited by WeAreWords7; 10-15-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

"men who had romantic encounters at a young age" had those romantic experiences because they were good at dating right away naturally. Experience is not a requirement for men to be successful at dating - looks is a requirement for women to be successful at dating
    your refusal to try and understand is why you dont get it. people here are telling you the truth. wise up and get off your fukking high horse
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

Originally Posted by Poor Excuse View Post
    your refusal to try and understand is why you dont get it. people here are telling you the truth. wise up and get off your fukking high horse

The analogy is invalid. There are 19 year old dudes who are naturally better with females than 50 year old guys who have been dating their entire lives (but still don't do particularly well)

If you're going to say that i'm awful with women because of game/personality/lack of status or whatever, then yea I'm okay with taht

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOLOL

What's this?
    The millionth thread about how money and nice cars won't get you women?
    WEIRD. IMAGINE THAT.

Also, "leagues" are a fukking joke. They're a personal, subjective, mental concept that YOU derive, and only YOU are aware of. No one else in the world has any fukking clue what is or isn't in your "league".
    (in b4 jamesbwbevis, Instantloser, and that dhjdhdjhdhjj guy)

Ugly dudes pull cute girls. Fat dudes pull skinny girls. Fat women pull aesthetic men. Poor people pull rich partners. Young/Old people pull Old/Young people.
    Life isn't regulated to your stupid ass made-up fantasy about who should "rightfully" be with who, and to be completely honest, that line of bullsht thinking is part of the reason you struggle socially in the first place.

You're not landing the women you want because you either aren't interacting with them, or you are interacting with them in some terribly awkward ass way that repulses them.

And to finish off, I'll repeat myself for the millionth time, there is no magic bullet that will make women come up and throw their vaginas in your lap. Men are the approachers. Women will not throw themselves at you.
    (barring the obvious celeb type sht)
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girls don't date red scum.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    LOLOL

What's this?
    The millionth thread about how money and nice cars won't get you women?
    WEIRD. IMAGINE THAT.

Also, "leagues" are a fukking joke. They're a personal, subjective, mental concept that YOU derive, and only YOU are aware of. No one else in the world has any fukking clue what is or isn't in your "league".
    (in b4 jamesbwbevis, Instantloser, and that dhjdhdjhdhjj guy)

Ugly dudes pull cute girls. Fat dudes pull skinny girls. Fat women pull aesthetic men. Poor people pull rich partners. Young/Old people pull Old/Young people.
    Life isn't regulated to your stupid ass made-up fantasy about who should "rightfully" be with who, and to be completely honest, that line of bullsht thinking is part of the reason you struggle socially in the first place.

You're not landing the women you want because you either aren't interacting with them, or you are interacting with them in some terribly awkward ass way that repulses them.

And to finish off, I'll repeat myself for the millionth time, there is no magic bullet that will make women come up and throw their vaginas in your lap. Men are the approachers. Women will not throw themselves at you.
    (barring the obvious celeb type sht)

Couple things here

1)I don't struggle socially. I make friends everywhere I go. I do struggle very badly with dating though obviously

2)leagues do exist. It's why you go to a gym and you'll see most of the hot fitness babes there with jacked/good looking guys (no the 1 in 10 exception of a hot fitness broad dating a fat guy doesn't dismiss the other 90%)

3)I do interact with women and they're never interested but I don't think I'm interacting with them in an awkward way. I get along great with several hot female co workers for example - it's more that they like me on a friend level but they're not interested in dating me

There are never any decent looking young women who are attracted to me - even though people constantly tell me that I'm extremely handsome, gorgeous, etc...

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    (in b4 Instantloser
    It'd be great Janky, if you could do me the honor of not posting for me. It's obvious btw, that OP is the same idiot car salesman who posts here repeatedly.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Phuckin 100% real talk! Tempted to make that my sig.

People here talk like there is a metaphysical contract in place regarding phucking and dating. People from category A should only date people from category A. If I'm in category A I'm entitled to people in category A.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are never any decent looking young women who are attracted to me - even though people constantly tell me that I'm extremely handsome, gorgeous, etc...
    Assuming you are being honest, easiest way to get a date with above averagely attractive women...

Put up pics of your travels and socializing whilst on your travels.

Put up pics with you with pretty women (ones where you are all smiling whilst socializing.)

Show your income in the option where you can.

...Then message women whilst including something you found interesting about their profile (be specific).
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3)I do interact with women and they're never interested but I don't think I'm interacting with them in an awkward way. I get along great with several hot female co workers for example - it's more that they like me on a friend level but they're not interested in dating me

How do you interact with them?
    It sounds like you are coming from more of a friend angle.

To me it sounds like you need to be more direct with your interactions, show your intentions and be open about what you want.

Be careful of your thoughts too, often what you think will give you the results you get. So change your mindsets/self belief.

With regards to leagues it is all just in your head. For instance my 8 may be your 6, your 6 might be my 8. Etc. also the concept of leagues stop most men even attempting to hit on a '10' so they give up before they try.

zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100)

Christ this forum has some BS. Sorry but just no!
    Women go after men who are attractive, physically of course. Christ all you guys little theories is like you never observe real life for even one seconds.

FYI, women are more like men than you realize. They do like attractive men and have eyes. They will even get turned on by porn. They aren't a different species for christ sake.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you also sell cars for a living?
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100) zionosis is not very well liked. (-100)
    @op

have you considered that your "league" is actually not correct. Do you think you are in a higher league than you are.

Listen money and all that matters but "looks" matter more than you would think with women, In real life hot women are nearly always with hot men (unless they are total gold diggers).

How do you look physically? It's a simply question.

Do you for instance look as good as this guy (decent looking man)

Or are you more like this.

Or this.

Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well your first problem is your making a post like this...your thinking way to much.
    *Veteran 0311 crew*
    *Terminal Lance crew*
    *Constant urge to cut crew*

Lift for yourself, I have always had this image in my head of what I look like at my genetic limits. I want to obtain that image.

Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP you basically need to listen to everything Janky said. No woman is out of your league if you're a successful dude (i.e. a guy with $$$). I would guess that you have a couple of problems:

1. You subconsciously view yourself as inferior to the women you're attracted to, and that insecurity projects to them somehow. Even if you aren't knowingly doing anything awkward or doing anything to make yourself seem inferior, people just KNOW when they're in the presence of someone who's confident and secure vs someone who is insecure but trying to fake it.

- Solution: Get cocky on the inside. You got money, you got the nice car, any woman would be lucky to be with you. If they turn you down, they're the ones missing out, they're the one who's fuking up. Other men are inferior to you, you're da best mayne. Just tell yourself this chit ALL THE TIME and you'll eventually grow to believe it. Women want a guy who's better than other guys, so start acting like you're better than other guys.

2. You never really make your intentions of being more than friends clear. You don't say anything that'd put yourself out there to get your feelings hurt. Soooo many dudes do this, tons of female friends, everyone loves him, but he doesn't get girls because he never REALLY makes a clear move.

- Solution: Stems from the first solution, and this is true so listen when I say it, if you show balls and just ask a girl out on what is clearly a date she will never turn you down. Don't be the wishy washy guy who doesn't want to get his feelings hurt, because if she turns you down, she's the one who's losing.

Once again no woman is out of your league. Drop that BS attitude.

Originally Posted by zionosis View Post
    @op

have you considered that your "league" is actually not correct. Do you think you are in a higher league than you are.

Listen money and all that matters but "looks" matter more than you would think with women, In real life hot women are nearly always with hot men (unless they are total gold diggers).

How do you look physically? It's a simply question.

meme.am/images/300x/5462476.jpg[/img]

I have zero complaints about my looks

Had 2 older broads this and last month who called me "handsome, gorgeous, beautiful" etc... - I got head from one (nearly had sex with her but she was on her period) - the other wanted me to take her out on a date
    Last edited by WeAreWords7; 10-16-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Had 2 older broads this and last month who called me "handsome, gorgeous, beautiful" etc...
    They lied. I mean, you're probably not like Freak Show ugly, but they certainly were lying. Likely trying to get you to cut them a deal on a used car.
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    They lied. I mean, you're probably not like Freak Show ugly, but they certainly were lying. Likely trying to get you to cut them a deal on a used car.

huh? we were at a bar

I got head from one (nearly had sex with her but she was on her period) - the other wanted me to take her out on a date. Both of them were seemingly falling in love with me

JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Had 2 older broads this and last month who called me "handsome, gorgeous, beautiful" etc... - I got head from one (nearly had sex with her but she was on her period) - the other wanted me to take her out on a date
    Nobody can help you then. You're dismissing everybodies advice. And older women will ALWAYS tell you that you look handsome and gorgeous, whatever because they've been through life and finally appreciate a more reserved guy because they want to settle down. Most women your age don't. I wouldn't take compliments from older women seriously right now. Stop replying in this thread already you're clearly not happy with anybodies advice and are refusing to believe that you are the one who needs to change.

Originally Posted by JordyQ View Post
    Nobody can help you then. You're dismissing everybodies advice. And older women will ALWAYS tell you that you look handsome and gorgeous, whatever because they've been through life and finally appreciate a more reserved guy because they want to settle down. Most women your age don't. I wouldn't take compliments from older women seriously right now. Stop replying in this thread already you're clearly not happy with anybodies advice and are refusing to believe that you are the one who needs to change.

You think the older broads are only complimenting me because they like a more reserved guy? I always figured it was because they're more like men at their older age so if they see a hot guy, they won't fck around and will approach. The younger women are so finicky

I wouldn't consider myself introverted or particularly reserved BTW. I can be plenty extroverted

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    huh? we were at a bar

I got head from one (nearly had sex with her but she was on her period) - the other wanted me to take her out on a date. Both of them were seemingly falling in love with me
    You think she's above sucking a little cock to get you to knock a few grand off a '10 coupe and throw in an extra set of keys? I think not. Sorry to burst your bubble, sucker.
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You think the older broads are only complimenting me because they like a more reserved guy? I always figured it was because they're more like men at their older age so if they see a hot guy, they won't fck around and will approach. The younger women are so finicky

I wouldn't consider myself introverted or particularly reserved BTW. I can be plenty extroverted
    Up until I started working in retail/ sales (2 years ago) I was incredibly introverted. Super nice and always pleasant. I would have 30+ women always telling me "Oh you're so handsome" "if only I was your age right now" etc etc etc, but it was always older women. Never once a girl my age.
    It's probably a bit of both, but I think it's more that they've been used and abused for too long and appreciate a nice guy. Women 101. Phuck around while you're young and then settle down with some chump with loads of money and no back bone. Or so this is how i'm beginning to understand it. My experiences over the past 2 years have all gone towards supporting this.
    Seriously I'm not saying this to be a douche but there has got to be something about you personally that isn't right personality wise. Maybe you are not cocky enough, maybe you don't initiate enough, maybe you have a huge mole in the middle of your forehead, point is nobody on this forum is going to be able to tell you exactly what the problem is. But money, solid career and good looks = 7+girl minimum with aspirations. You're missing something along the way mate.