tgzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Just out of school. Looking for advices to develop shoulders and forearms.

Just completed my first year university and now I'm looking to strengthen some body parts as a summer plan.

I have narrow shoulders and freakishly skinny forearms which make me look skinner than I am.

I understand genetics is a determining factor here but can anyone recommend some useful and effective exercises to broaden the shoulders and enlarge the forearms?

Thanks.

nGuyeN321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Military Press for Shoulders
    Wrist Curls and Reverse Curls for Forarm

Wilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Side lat raises for shoulders definitely.
    Go heavy or fcuk off.

Jimmy the rat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep the lat raises work the medial delt which means you can create the illusion of wider shoulders...i use them in my routine.

DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cleans and push press...

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone forgot that the back makes your shoulders bigger, too.

Do Pull ups, rows, rack pulls, and deadlifts to build up the back. Those will also effectively train your forearms.

malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your shoulders wont get that big if the rest of your body isnt growing as well. and forearms seem to only grow as the body gets bigger as well. your gonna hafta work your whole body.