synergy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to start powerlifting?

how do i start on powerlifting?
    is there a need to build up a strong weights foundation first?
    and after that how do i polish my strength?

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: how to start powerlifting?

Originally posted by synergy9
    how do i start on powerlifting?
    is there a need to build up a strong weights foundation first?
    and after that how do i polish my strength?
    Read the stickies.

You might want to stick with 6-8 reps for a couple of months if you haven't worked out before to build up tendon/ligament strength.

No need to polish your strength. You just need to be able to bench, squat, and deadlift. What you CAN polish is your form.

Just read the stickies and then ask more questions.

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well everyone has to start somewhere right? Not all really strong powerlifters started out that way. You start off where you're at, train hard, eat right and you'll be on your way.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)