Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What can i mix creatine with?

Hi guys,

I recently got hold of some creatine off a friend for really cheap. Its powder stuff but tastes vile and I was wondering what I could mix it with without having the uber bad taste

I was thinkin pure orange juice, or could I put it in me protien shake?

Any other suggestions

The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Both work fine. Despite the fact that some people think orange juice is too acidic to mix creatine with, it really isn't true. Link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post28675741

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it mono or CEE?
    If CEE water or protien shake is fine b/c no delivery system is needed(i.e. insulin spike)
    If mono go with some simple gatorade powder or a banana in PWO shake
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000) ani[i]al is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take mine with water in the mornings, and then with my shake PWO.

tbh i would say that its not really going to make a huge defference what you take it with. Allthough i would recommend taking it with some kind of meal.
    5% Discount at www.opmassive.com enter 'Steveb' on checkout.

Also shipping to BFPO.

Rep back = yes.

Kidquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kidquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think I read that grape juice is one of the best things to mix creatine with, and, incidentally, orange juice is one of the worst - the citric acid can actually cause it to break down.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kidquick View Post
    I think I read that grape juice is one of the best things to mix creatine with
    Dextrose is much better in creating a insulin spike.

MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should buy some pure stuff its tastes
    cnp supplements are good
    www.Bodybuildingtips.tk
    "I want to be Big"

Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Hat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL great before I went this morning I mixed it with Pure orange juice and it didnt taste too bad.

Its mono powder mate.

So should I not take it with Pure orange juice?

Btw when is the best time to take, Im going to take it twice a day, that enough? and i was thinkin Of taking it just b4 I go to workout and later on in the evening, what you guys think?

MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just remember mate that the body only needs 5 grams of creatine a day so any more will just be excreted in your pee, I think that you should consume it before bed and drink lots of water throught the day to see best results
    www.Bodybuildingtips.tk
    "I want to be Big"

The general consensus with mono is the best time is 5g PWO. Remember loading phase is not necessary and you are better off going with 5g a day and not cycling.

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i like to use watered down grape juice or powerade.
    "Well I Mean Milk Is Juice From A Cow Right?"

I rep back

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    The general consensus with mono is the best time is 5g PWO. Remember loading phase is not necessary and you are better off going with 5g a day and not cycling.

PWO? Pre workout?

Yeh on the label it says to take it 4 times a day with loading phase and I thought thats a bit excessive.

So I should just take it once a day then? In the tub it comes with a little scoop thing, I take it that one of them equals to 5grams?

sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got some Fruit Punch Monohydrate and it's the best tasting thing ever in water
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638809193

_Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tastes Vile?

When I mix with water, mine tastes like water lol

Originally Posted by Mr.Hat View Post
    PWO? Pre workout?

Yeh on the label it says to take it 4 times a day with loading phase and I thought thats a bit excessive.

So I should just take it once a day then? In the tub it comes with a little scoop thing, I take it that one of them equals to 5grams?
    Yes