DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevLopez219 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Best advice or meal plans needed!

Diet is my biggest downfall with this journey. I do not know what meals to eat (breakfast, lunch, dinner) that are actually good for me and not just wasting my time with the gym, and how much at each meal. I dont know how to properly measure out each portion of what I eat, and dont know how much I should be eating at each meal. I would like to configure a weekly routine of meals and try to learn at least 2 different weeks worth of properly portioned out meals for each time of the day. Learning a good set of meals for each time of the day to be beneficial for belly fat loss would be awesome on top of workouts, but the exercises shouldnt be hard to figure that out. I just struggle with finding out how much I should be eating with food, for each meal seems to require different serving sizes and etc so I'm not eating too much or not enough. I keep reading up that label reading is what I need to do, but I don't know what to look for and avoid. I dont know what I need to get per meal for cal intake, protien, fats or anything in that matter. (Sorry for the long description 😅)

Any help is appreciated! I don't really expect people to give me meal plans but if you want to I won't mind at all lol. Really just looking for good diet tips on that aspect, and try to be taught on how to configure meals on my own as far as portion sizing (how many oz ), how to measure or weigh a single serving size, how many serving sizes so I don't over eat or not eat enough, and good meals to aim towards. Thank you all in advance.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Find your caloric and macro goal. Divide by a set number. For example, if my caloric needs is 2000... I would do 4 500 calorie meals. Then I would create a mini cookbook for myself of recipes that equal 500 calories. That's the idiot proof way. Other people like doing bigger and smaller meals but I find most people need a plan they can't f*ck up. It's why you see many bodybuilders eat similiar things day in and day out... it's not they can't cook... it's just easier to calculate your macros when you have a routine.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by suicidegripme View Post
    find your caloric and macro goal. Divide by a set number. For example, if my caloric needs is 2000... I would do 4 500 calorie meals. Then i would create a mini cookbook for myself of recipes that equal 500 calories. That's the idiot proof way. Other people like doing bigger and smaller meals but i find most people need a plan they can't f*ck up. It's why you see many bodybuilders eat similiar things day in and day out... It's not they can't cook... It's just easier to calculate your macros when you have a routine.
    helpful.