Page 1 of 180 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Post Your favourite Recipes here -

Due to public demand here is the Recipes thread.

Try to include as much info as possbile i.e cooking time, nutrition values.

Pls. note this thread is strictly for details of recipes, not general nutrition discussion as we have a whole forum for that.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT RECIPES WILL BE DELETED - IF YOU WANT TO SIDE-TRACK INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING DISCUSSED HERE START A NEW THREAD

+ pls. try to remember to untick the box that says to include signature as this will save space and make it quicker for people to browse the thread, if you have a long signature I will remove it from your post so don't complain if you see I edited your post - I am not changing anything just trying to keep this thread clear and concise.
    Last edited by D&G; 05-09-2002 at 05:38 AM.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Breakfast Fajitas:

6 eggwhites and a yolk
    fat free cheddar cheese
    fat free flour tortillas

Beat the whites and yolk and put in a skillet with cooking spray(I personally use canola cooking spray). Then, cook the eggs over a medium flame. Turn eggs over and add some cheddar cheese.
    Meanwhile heat up the tortillas in the mike or oven.
    Finally, Place eggs in the tortillas and roll up. you might want to add some salsa.

Each fajita: calories 131, carbs 16 grms, protein 15 grms and fat 0.5 grms.

Good luck.

Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TUNA SHAKE BABY!

For those poor college kids like me:

TUNA SHAKE BABY!!

Keto Version:

2 6oz cans Tuna in water(or oil if on Bodyopus Diet)
    2 cups water
    4 large ice cubes

Blend until smooth & creamy. This is a must for any hardcore lifter.

Regular Version:
    Same but with milk

Pulled from this webpage:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache...ult+crew&hl=en

(The original page does not exist, that URL is a cached version from google)

Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just made this one

Protein pancakes:

1 cup oatmeal
    11 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 packet sugar free jello, flavor of your choice

Simply stir together in a mixing bowl, cook on a frying pan, using fat free pam. MMM!! MMM!!

49 grams of protein, 54 grams carbs (complex), 6g fat.
    . . . .I'm Huge. . . .The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Jules "Pulp Fiction"

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Quick and Easy

2 slices wholemeal bread toasted
    2 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    approx. 100ml milk
    1 tin baked beans

mix eggs/egg whites and milk together, microwave for 1 min then mix up, microwave for another min. Meanwhile have baked beans on hob and bread in the toaster. stick all ingredients on plate and eat, add margarine/butter to toast if wanted.
    baked beans and bread compliment eachother to become a complete protein, milk has casein and whey, egg is the best protein known to man. This quick simple meal has 4 complete sources of protein which will give all 22 amino acids!

meal will provide approx.

carbs 50g
    protein 26g
    fat 10g

can be made in about 5 mins!

wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Turkey

Turkey Thighs

Go to albertsons and buy the turkey thighs, they are cheep and very good if cooked right.

1st- cut the bone from the thighs
    2nd - get a baking pan and place bonless thighs in
    3rd - put the pan in the oven set at 350 to 400
    4th - let cook for 30 to 45 min. Depending on how many
    5th - put teriyaki sauce on turkey
    6th - switch oven to broil for about 10 min to brown

Add some rice , and there you have it . I usually cook enough at once for a few meals..

later
    Last edited by D&G; 05-09-2002 at 05:36 AM.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got a good cold meal that you can take too work or school. It's not really an original idea. It sounds gross, but it tastes good. It's basically a cold BBQ chicken sandwhich. Broil or grill a chicken breast and baste each side with BBQ sauce the last 5 minutes you are cooking that side. Then let the chicken cool down and put it between two slices of whole grain bead. I also sometimes cook the chicken plain without BBQ sauce, and then I spread honey mustard on one of the pieces of bread. The idea of cold chicken might sound gross, but these chicken sandwhiches actually taste pretty good.
    While I'm bulking, I sometimes like to prepare this meal:
    Take one or two chicken breasts, and marinade them in a mixture of honey and teriyaki. Grill it up in a pan or broil it. In a seperate pan, make a stirfry with one or two red or yellow peppers and some diced pineapple. When the pepper/ pineapple stirfry and the chicken are done, cut the chicken into bit sized pieces and mix it into the pan with the stirfry and cooked them together for a couple minutes. Serve with rice. I sometimes even add rice vinegar to the rice to make it taste better (it has a mildly sweet taste as does the overall dish).
    Last edited by Tim; 04-20-2002 at 04:28 AM.

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what about Keto recipes ? Cmon people, share em with us. Like Keto snacks or desserts.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

keto recepies

I'm not gonna take credit for this recepie, since it's not mine, and I got it from Muscular Development. But I made it and it's pretty good. Keto meat loaf:

3 egg whites
    2 pounds extra lean ground beef
    1 finely chopped onion
    2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
    3 cloves garlic
    1 cup chopped mushrooms
    1/2 cup tomato sauce
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon pepper
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

"Heat oil in a large sautee pan. Add garlic, onio, mushrooms and one teaspoon of salt. Saute over medium heat until onions are soft. Let cool.
    Combine beef and onion mixture, parsley, remianing teaspoon salt, pepper, and eggwhites in a bowl. Mix well. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and press in the meat. Pour sauce on top and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees until internal temperature reaches 130 degrees. Cool and serve.
    Servings: 8 Calories: 250 Protein: 38g Carbs: 2g Fat: 10g"

Here's one of my own; eggbeater omlet:
    Slice some kielbasa into about 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut a slab of cheddar cheese. Spray cooking spray into a frying pan and heat it up. Put in the slices of kielbasa into one side of the pan (1/2 of the pan when divided though the middle) and let them cook for about half a minute. Pour a cup (or more if you want) of eggbeater into the pan. Once the eggbeater has become somewhat firm, put the cheddar cheese in the half of the pan where you put the kielbasa, and let it melt a little bit. Carefully fold the half of the omlet without the kielbasa and cheese onto the half with the kielbasa and cheese. Cook until it is safe to assume that the cheese has melted well. Let cool and eat. BTW, use a scale to measure out the cheese and sausage to make the meal fit your fat and protein needs.

Another keto recepie

Chicken Salad with mustard dressing:
    Grill of broil a chicken breast and then cut in up into relatively thin, small pieces. Make the dressing in a huge bowl. Mix vinegar, olive oil, mustard and pressed garlic together. I sometimes like to add chopped onions to the dressing. Then put in the lettuce and mix it around to spread the dressing onto the lettuce. Then mix in the grilled/ broiled chicken and feta cheese. I ate this a lot when I was on a keto diet.

Registered User littlestrongman's Avatar
    littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you are not much of a tuna fan try this:

mix a can of it with some french dressing and some salsa and just eat out of a bowl

the dressing and salsa mask the tuna well...its the only way i can eat the stuff(which i do because its so cheap and easy)
    my body is a machine...my determination controls it...my willpower maintains it...and my intensity is the fuel for its drive to perfection.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another recipe I highly recommend is tuna with pineapple(I already posted it somewhere but here we go again):

Tuna and pineapple:

Mix your tuna with a few pieces of pineapple. Simple like that. The pineapple will kill the taste of the tuna. Give it a try.

brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000) brwnsuga is just really nice. (+1000)
    For those on keto: Celery Sticks with (Natural) Peanut Butter

gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 scoops of protein powder, vanilla or chocolate. mix it with 3/4 cup of oatmeal (uncooked) in blender on high speed for 30 seconds!

400 calories
    48 gms protein
    40 gms complex carbs
    3 gms of fat.

YUM YUM..awesome meal. twice a day!

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is pineapple ? Anyone got a pic ? I don't know what it is cuz im from europe.

Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    keto pizza crust:

1. mix 1 cup flour + 1/2 cup parmesan + 1 egg + enough water to make dough

2. knead that **** together

3. cook for 10 mins in the oven at 350

4. take it out and put your toppings and cheese and sauce on it

5. put it back in for another 10 mins

carb count
    --------------
    1 cup soy flour --> 19g
    1/2 cup parmesan --> 2g
    1 egg ---> 0.6
    total ---> 21.6g

i eat like 1/4 to stay in ketosis and save the rest for later in a tupperware container. make sure you dont go nuts on the sauce and toppings cause they got carbs too. enjoy!

kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

I get a little thing of yogurt, like a cup i think it is, and mix it with a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and 1/4 cup uncooked oatmeal.

its a cheaper form of a meal replacement.

its got like
    35-40gr of protein
    45gr carbs
    4gr fat

if u get rid of the oatmeal and add more cottage cheese u got it for cutting!
    Last edited by D&G; 05-09-2002 at 05:37 AM.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i tried this today

1 can of tuna
    1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese
    slice of a kraft sinles cheese

cook the tuna on the pan and put the cheese over the tuna and microwave it, alot better than straight from the can!
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

APPLE CINNAMON PANCAKES
    cals 240 protein 21 carbs 25 fiber 4.7 fat 2

6 egg whites
    1 packet plain oatmeal
    3 packets equal
    1/2 apple
    cinnamon
    1/4 tsp baking powder

- blend the whites with oats, equal and baking powder and a dash of cinnamon in a blender
    - pour mixture in nonstick pan
    - cut apple in thin slices and lay out on pancake before flipping

SPICY CHICKEN WITH BASIL

grilled chickenbreast cut into thin strips
    fresh basil leafs
    leaf spinach
    crushed chili
    garlic
    fresh ginger root , thinly sliced

- sautee all ingredients together in a nonstick skillet, serve as is or with brown rice for extra carbs
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50)

keto burgers

umm.. yeah.. keto burgers... doesn't make much sense.. but they are alright.. im not sure about the pro/fat count... but i can tell you that TOTAL, the entire mix has under 8 carbs and makes about 6 burgers, so thats 1.3 carb/burger.

1lb lean hamburger
    1 can tuna
    1 can mushrooms

mix it all together (you REALLY need to mix), season it (salt, pepper, garlic powder), then fry like you would a hamburger (i use olive oil at med. heat).

i think these would work a little better if they were grilled or broiled? maybe someone can try them like that and post some feedback
    the only good things to come out of england were elizabeth hurley and the muffins

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe try adding eggs or egg whites to help them stick together??

callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive got a totally awesome recipe for chicken... u take as many chicken breasts as you will eat (for me its usually around 2)... and u cut them open to where they have a pocket (so you can stuff them)... mix the following ingredients together until they make a paste... olive oil, grated parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.

after u have the paste, keep tasting it until its at a flavor you like, then stuff the chicken breasts w/ it and broil them for about, 10-15 mins... i put toothpicks in them to keep them held together

they are terrific on their own! tell me what you think
    the only good things to come out of england were elizabeth hurley and the muffins

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

This is really delicious and a favorite for when i am cutting up:

Take 5-6 oz fresh salmon, place it on 3 slices of lemon and put it on a double sheet of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the salmon with some olive oil, lemon juice and oregano. Place another sheet of aluminum foil on top and close it up in a pocket. Place it in the oven for 20 min and serve!

The steam from within the pocket cooks the salmon which is great, it makes it very tender and juicy!

<stomach rumbles>

D E L I C I O U S

Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    beef jerky (great for keto)

i just take meat, slice it up so its 1/8 inch thick, marinade it in something for about a day or two, could be teriyaki or my own blend (soy sauce, tandoori, lemon juice, cayenne, oyster sauce, garlic and onion powder). then set your oven to about 150 or 175 a cook it till it dries out, takes me about 6 to 8 hours. its important to slice the meat thin or itll be burnt on the outside and soft on the inside and wont be dried out completely.

i love taking this for lunch when im on keto or while watching a movie

IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBlue789 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

tunarrito

I like taking this for lunch. Protein, low fat, and cheap.

small can of tuna
    one flour tortilla
    cheddar cheese

throw it in the microwave or eat it cold. you could also add lettuce, salsa, sour cream, or anything else you want.
    "So baby dry your eyes, save all the tears you've cried. Ohh that's what dreams are made of."

"You can do side-bends or sit-ups, just please don't lose that butt...."

muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pure protein shake

2scoops favorite protein ,3spoon fulls cottage cheese,1hole yogurt youre chooiceblend or add icecream extra calories total67grams of protein

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is for people who hate having pure protein in water:
    Put a serving of protein in Diet Soda - Just get the carbonation out when you mix it in a blender or something.
    Vanilla protein + Diet Rite Tangerine or Rasberry, Diet Cherry 7up all taste amazing and don't contain phosphoric acid.

entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this recipe is absolutely perfect for a protein shake... it has a wide range of proteins, and not too many of any type. im sure the BV is wayyyyy up there

1 packet myoplex lite [190 calories, 25g whey protein]

1 tablespoon natural peanut butter

2 tablespoons whipped low fat cottage cheese

1 frozen banana

1.5 to 3 cups 1% milk

2 tablespoons egg whites

just thought id share. its delicious, and nutritionally it looks incredible. i just made it today, and i thought people would like to try it out.

DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50) DAVE L. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 Packet of Meal Replacement,(I prefer Nytro Pro 40 ) dump in a bowl add 6 ounces water, EAT!!!!!!! Very simple

Dave L

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Here is one of my keto meals

Things Needed
    8oz Chicken Breast
    1 cup Stirfry Vegetables
    2 Packets of Splenda
    1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
    1 dash of ginger
    1 dash of black pepper
    A few squirts of soysauce
    Cook the chicken as you normally would. Then chop into small chunks. In a bowl mix the two packets of splenda, ginger, black pepper, 1/4 tablespoon of olive oil, and a few squirts of soy sauce. Fry veggies with remaining olive oil, then throw the chicken chunks into the hot pan then dump in the sauce. Stir around for a bit then serve.

Each makes one serving that has
    270 Calories
    10.5 grams of fat
    6 grams of carbs
    36 grams of protein
    Last edited by RoughN'Tough; 06-07-2002 at 08:17 AM.