Page 130 of 180 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 5384
    garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garardn01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 can tuna or salmon
    1 egg
    Italian bread crumbs (can't remember exact amount, around 1/4 cup?)
    Red Pepper Flakes, Chili/Cayenne Powder, Smoked Paprika to taste

Shape into cakes. Making it into 3 cakes puts them at a good size. Heat up olive oil in pan, cook until golden brown on each side but still moist in the middle.

Sauce: Cranberry or Raspberry jam with cinnamon, white pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste. Works best with hint of pepper, dash of cinnamon, and decent amount of red pepper.

And enjoy!

(Sorry for the overall vagueness, my cooking is a lot of eyeballing and improv)

TheUruguayo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys whats up, I'm starting college soon and with work and college I'm going to have a little less time to cook and eat all my meals so i want to get a good shake to replace one of them. As of now the only thing i can think of is 2 scoops of whey protein, 1 banana or fruit, cup of oats (will blend it first so its powder, would it make a difference and does it have to be cooked????), cup of milk, 2 tbs of pb and thats it. I know you guys have some better ideas, so if you dont mind sharing ill really appreciate it. Thanks

MissJacksonUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by capricio View Post
    what is pineapple ? Anyone got a pic ? I don't know what it is cuz im from europe.
    why dont u google it?loool

dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50)

banana pancakes

Living life clean and loving it!!

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chocolate peanut butter protein bars

1 1/2 C chocolate whey protein powder
    3/4 C almond meal
    2 T cocoa powder
    1/4 C creamy peanut butter
    1/2 C milk

100 g dark chocolate

Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl until you get a thick paste-like batter. Divide the batter into 6 portions and shape into bars. Chill in the freezer for a few minutes to harden up a bit.

Melt the chocolate slowly over a double boiler. Once melted, add bars one at a time to coat. Stick back in the freezer and enjoy once the chocolate has hardened!

Calorie count will depend on what protein powder, peanut butter, & chocolate you use. Mine came out around 343 calories, 20 g carbs, 22 g fat, and 19 g protein. I used Muscle Milk Light (trying to finish off the tub haha). You can also sub in oat or coconut flour for the almond meal, and any other favorite protein powder flavor you like or have on hand.
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rachelily View Post

3/4 C almond meal
    2 T cocoa powder
    1/2 C milk

100 g dark chocolate

Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl until you get a thick paste-like batter. Divide the batter into 6 portions and shape into bars. Chill in the freezer for a few minutes to harden up a bit.

Melt the chocolate slowly over a double boiler. Once melted, add bars one at a time to coat. Stick back in the freezer and enjoy once the chocolate has hardened!

Calorie count will depend on what protein powder, peanut butter, & chocolate you use. Mine came out around 343 calories, 20 g carbs, 22 g fat, and 19 g protein. I used Muscle Milk Light (trying to finish off the tub haha). You can also sub in oat or coconut flour for the almond meal, and any other favorite protein powder flavor you like or have on hand.
    Om nom nom, looks awesome! Will have to try this one on the weekend. The calories and macro's seem about right for a meal, although I might add a bit to them so they have a few more calories.

Rep'd
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Juicetin View Post
    Om nom nom, looks awesome! Will have to try this one on the weekend. The calories and macro's seem about right for a meal, although I might add a bit to them so they have a few more calories.

Rep'd
    You could totally add oats, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, pretty much whatever you want I may have to try that sometime too!

Gordon312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone, new to the forum, figured you guys might be able to help me out. I have a fast metabolism and I'm looking to put on some weight before proceeding with anything else. I went to the store and put together some stuff for a weight gainer shake. Whipped it up and was pretty good, let me know if you guys think it needs improvement.

2 cups whole milk
    1 cup biochem egg protein
    1/2 cup "quick cooking" rolled oats
    1/2 cup flaxseed
    1 banana and I might try using frozen blueberries to see how it tastes (both just for flavoring)

I also opted out of using peanut butter just because I'm not the biggest fan, though it does have a lot of calories and good fats right?

dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could totally add oats, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, pretty much whatever you want I may have to try that sometime too!
    These sound great. I am going to reduce almond meal by half and add coconut flour to cut some of the fat and maybe add a little more whey. thanks

Originally Posted by dogetta View Post
    These sound great. I am going to reduce almond meal by half and add coconut flour to cut some of the fat and maybe add a little more whey. thanks
    Good idea, I bet that'll be really good!

Zachk1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachk1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't say this is my favorite recipe but its easy to make for work and does taste good.

6 oz of grilled skinless chicken breast

Veggies steamed
    1/2 cup of green peppers
    1/2 cup of broccoli
    1/2 cup of cauliflower

http://youtu.be/TLhs1hqT9D8 " berry muffin in a mug"

MaestroMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 oz Chicken Breast, sliced
    1 cup sliced Red Peppers and Yellow Peppers
    1 cup Snow Peas
    ½ cup sliced Purple Onions
    ½ cup sliced Mushrooms
    1 tbsp Olive Oil
    ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
    2 tbsp Chicken Broth
    ¼ tsp Ginger
    ¼ tsp Garlic
    ½ tbsp Sugar or Honey
    1 cup Brown Rice
    Presentation reveals an exercise at LEAST 10 TIMES MORE effective than crunches!

http://muscleexperts.us/10-times-more
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crazy Good Cheesecake: (Similar to other cheesecake recipes posted, but IMO, better. I've been trying them all)

750ml non-fat cream cheese (900 calories)
    500ml 0% plain greek yogurt (280 calories)
    5 egg whites (90 calories)
    1/4 cup flour (it's just a wee bit, but makes a difference) (100 calories)
    2 teaspoons vanilla
    3/4 cup Truvia (It's better with Truvia than splenda equivalent)
    1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 375
    Mix with beaters, cheese and blend in Truvia.
    Add eggs one at a time while blending in.
    Add the rest and blend in well.

Pour in large deep baking pan.
    Put that pan in larger pan with 1-2 inches of water in it. (Water bath while baking. This makes it even better.)
    Bake 1 hour. Turn off Oven. Let sit in oven for 1 hour. Chill for four hours after.

It's a massive cake at approx 1400 calories. Add topping of choice... or not.

Absolutely tastes like a full fat, full sugar cheesecake.

bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    before training:

3 egg whites (or 3 scoops protein) with 1 packet oatmeal and 2 packets equal

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    Crazy Good Cheesecake: (Similar to other cheesecake recipes posted, but IMO, better. I've been trying them all)

750ml non-fat cream cheese (900 calories)
    500ml 0% plain greek yogurt (280 calories)
    5 egg whites (90 calories)
    1/4 cup flour (it's just a wee bit, but makes a difference) (100 calories)
    2 teaspoons vanilla
    3/4 cup Truvia (It's better with Truvia than splenda equivalent)
    1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 375
    Mix with beaters, cheese and blend in Truvia.
    Add eggs one at a time while blending in.
    Add the rest and blend in well.

Pour in large deep baking pan.
    Put that pan in larger pan with 1-2 inches of water in it. (Water bath while baking. This makes it even better.)
    Bake 1 hour. Turn off Oven. Let sit in oven for 1 hour. Chill for four hours after.

It's a massive cake at approx 1400 calories. Add topping of choice... or not.

Absolutely tastes like a full fat, full sugar cheesecake.
    What size pan did you use? 9" springform...?

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

3/4 C almond meal
    2 T cocoa powder
    1/2 C milk

100 g dark chocolate

Freaky! I actually did something similar to this the other day, I've just uploaded a video to my YT channel... It's a bit long though... I rabbit on a bit.

Adding the chocolate makes all the difference IMO. Makes them more "professional" and "authentic"
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

cheese cake no bake

SuburbiaNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuburbiaNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuburbiaNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuburbiaNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuburbiaNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My protein shake everyday:

2 scoops whey
    cup of milk
    banana
    5-8 strawberries
    cup of oatmeal

BLEEEEEND

KRISS661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Casein Greek yogourt before bed

Take 3/4 cups of plain Greek Yogourt
    half of a serving of any of your favorite Casein protein
    and half a serving of your favorite whey protein.
    Add a table spoon of fishoil

Simply mix it with a spoon and voila (:

No cooking, takes a few minutes and it's delicious!

Winning Is A Reflex MuthaFunkah's Avatar
    MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000) MuthaFunkah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gourmet Scrambled Eggs (My Favorite Meal)

PRE: Put a pan on, drizzle olive oil, add tomatoes and mushrooms.

1. In a pan, put in Eggs (I use 6)

+

2. Add butter - be generous, I use a tablespoon.

3. Turn the heat on HIGH and begin to stir. DON'T STOP STIRRING.

4. Once butter is melted, take it off the flame, and keep stirring. After about a minute, put it back on.

5. It should now be starting to form -- being a droopy consistency.

6. Once it's almost cooked, turn flame off, it'll finish cooking itself in pan. The consistency should be fluffy.

7. Put bread in the toaster (I prefer Sour Dough as it doesn't get soggy)

8. add Salt, Pepper, chopped Parsley to the egg. Fold them in, don't wisk, just fold.

9. Add smoked salmon.

10. drizzle bread with a bit of Olive Oil, and put the egg on.

11. Put tomatos and Mushrooms on.

Finished Result:

Just don't stop.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dave Ruel's Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe

James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got no name for this, but just made it tonight. So delicious. Might sound gross, but try it:

9 cooked egg whites.
    3/4 cup of brown and white rice.
    1 cup of black and kidney beans.
    1 cup of broccoli.
    2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. (The one I use is 25 calories per 2 tablespoons.).
    1 tablespoon of olive oil.
    Boat load of Tabasco sauce.

All mixed together in a bowl.

murphy9801 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1 Scoop whey protein
    50g hemp seeds
    30ml aloe vera juice
    25ml flaxseed oil
    1 medium apple
    1 large banana
    1 large carrot
    and some organic kelp

mix in blender add a little water or comes out way to thick around 100-150ml
    surprisingly nice, havent worked out macro's yet around 500 calories, 50g protien 40g fats, saturates around 4g, and around 40g carbs

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    saw this recipe in a thread a while ago and tried it today

2 tsp peanut butter (i use crunchy)
    2 scoops chocolate whey protein (guess vanilla would work well with pb)
    around 40-50ml of skim milk

just mix pb and whey in a bowl and add milk a little bit at a time until you have a cookie dough like consistency, put it in the fridge for half an hour and enjoy chocolate peanut butter cookie dough

Macros: (yours will be different depending on whey/pb used)
    56g protein
    19g fat
    6g carbs

tastiest 419 cals ever

neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Protein Pudding!

Tried this out today and it turned out fantastic, a new stand-by snack for my pre-cardio and pre-sleep meals. Tastes like you're cheating!

1 cup plain Greek yogurt of your choice (I go with fat free, about 150 cals a cup)
    1 scoop chocolate whey
    3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or to taste
    (optional) sweetener of choice (I use coconut palm sugar)

aprox. 330 cals (unsweetened)
    protein: 52g
    carbs (unsweetened): 17g
    fat: 4g

Stir in the whey and the cocoa powder until completely blended; you should end up with a thick, dark brown paste. 3 tbsp cocoa powder should get it nice and rich, but keep adding until stirring becomes a bit of a workout.

And that's it. A good, hearty helping of your whey and your casein and it tastes just like chocolate pudding. For an added crunch or sweetness, toss in some nuts, fruit, raw cocao nibs, etc. Put it in the freezer for 1-2 hours for a tasty frozen treat.

usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Ultra High Energy Sandwich:

2 slices wholemeal bread
    Peanut butter
    Broken up flapjack pieces
    Sliced Banana

Great tasting, high calories - a real treat but keeps it within your usual daily nutrition requirements on a bulk.

bigdoghd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I make this on sunday and eat through out the week

Wheat pasta Boiled

Turkey sausage Cook in virgin olive oil - Cook all together & mix with pasta
    Green peppers
    Red peppers
    Red onions
    Pineapple
    Artichoke

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    high protein cheesecake

3 scoops protein usually casein works best
    8oz fat free cream cheese
    6oz greek yogurt plain
    8oz skim milk
    .5 cup cottage cheese
    1 egg high omega 3's
    7 packetss splenda some people use half a cup
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    2 tsp cinnamon

mix averything together with a a mixer works best or you can blend it but much harder

there is a cheesecake recipe earlier but this is what i do and comes out great

I throw in blueberries or strawberries

bake at 350 for 45 minutes time may vary a little bit.

let this set in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy.

also can use during a cut
    G
    whole cake without fruit : 968 cals P 151g caRBS 55G fAT:10G

stats may vary a little using different brands

Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright so the image doesn't do it much justice, but it was very good:

Keto Meatloaf

http://www.rippedrecipes.com/recipe/...tloaf-224.html
    Search for bodybuilding recipes by calories and macronutrients: www.rippedrecipes.com
    Instagram: @rippedrecipes