Page 136 of 180 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 5384
    jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking No carb pancakes for pre contest late night

Vege fuel pancakes

How bout those late night carb cravings when you have reached your daily allotments. We all have tricks up our sleeves. Oldie but a goodie

Crack like 6-8 egg whites in a blender
    Turn on blender slow and add a scoop or two of twin labs vege fuel, observe consistency. Add butter buds/ Molly mcbutter to flavor. Few packets of Splenda. You should have a nice batter.

Cook on skillet, have some Cary's sugar free syrup in moderation.

Protein pancakes....trick the eye, trick the stomach.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-amateur-of-the-week-iron-workhorse.html

No free lunch here, you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band!

Jpinnick86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Cutting?

Some of these recipes look so good!! But the vast majority of them look like bulking recipes.

Would anyone happen to have some really good breakfast and lunch cutting recipes? A bit tired of eggs and salad for lunch

barrantes20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up High protein low carb

4 ounces of 99% fat free ground beef
    A 1/4 of a califlour
    Drizzle a bit of rague sauce and add some hot sauce to it!

Keeps you full and very clean eating!

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jpinnick86 View Post
    Some of these recipes look so good!! But the vast majority of them look like bulking recipes.

Would anyone happen to have some really good breakfast and lunch cutting recipes? A bit tired of eggs and salad for lunch
    see this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123281581

also you can take any of these recipies and make them smaller to fit your macros/calories

iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by m0ckingjay View Post
    I found the ingredient needed for fluffy pancakes I AM HAPPY.

People were always listing these odd ingredient names and after searching through their ingredient list a lot of people seemed to include some source of fiber. So, I'm assuming you can use any fiber supplement to make the pancakes fluffy. Let's compare...

Without fiber:

FLAT

With fiber (burnt them a little bit oops):

FLUFFY

another one for good measure:

Ingredients for the pancake batter:
    0.5tsp baking powder
    22g processed/blended Scott's porridge oats
    4 egg whites
    1 large banana
    80g cottage cheese (don't know if this is needed anymore)
    9g Canderel granulated sweetener
    20g Jordan's wheat bran (FIBER)

Now, I want to see if I can make them fluffier by adding even more fiber!

I have seen other people use Xanathan Gum or Psyllium husk, but wheat bran seems more practical because it's so much cheaper.

Other ingredients were syrup mixed with yogurt and syrup mixed with rubarb and strawberries.
    People usually also throw in way too many scoops of protein too when they're trying to make "protein" pancakes. i read somewhere that the whey is what gives it a rubbery texture so just use half a scoop.

this is the protein pancake recipe i use.

-1/2 cup blended oats
    -1 apple(cored and chopped)
    -2 eggs or 1 egg and 1 egg white
    -1 tsp cinnamon
    -1/2 scoop chocolate mint whey(tastes horrrrrrible, but you can't taste it in the pancake lol)
    ~1/2 tsp vanilla extract(more if you want)

they turn out decently fluffy as well, I eat em plain without any toppings and i love em haha.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

The beltsander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Iced chocolate and cherry protein muffins.

pretty much oats, whey powder, cottage cheese, dried cherries and cocoa.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by The beltsander; 03-11-2013 at 04:01 PM.

m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) m0ckingjay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iwanagetbig View Post
    People usually also throw in way too many scoops of protein too when they're trying to make "protein" pancakes. i read somewhere that the whey is what gives it a rubbery texture so just use half a scoop.

this is the protein pancake recipe i use.

-1/2 cup blended oats
    -1 apple(cored and chopped)
    -2 eggs or 1 egg and 1 egg white
    -1 tsp cinnamon
    -1/2 scoop chocolate mint whey(tastes horrrrrrible, but you can't taste it in the pancake lol)
    ~1/2 tsp vanilla extract(more if you want)

they turn out decently fluffy as well, I eat em plain without any toppings and i love em haha.
    Ohh, I don't ever add protein to my pancakes though because I usually try to get protein from food unless I'm not in the mood for protein filled food that day lol. I tried protein pancakes once and they tasted terrible haha. Forced myself to eat them for the protein, then vowed to never eat anything that isn't delicious again haha.

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Here is a recipe for whole wheat protein pancakes. I usually make these when I need the extra calories throughout the day. My breakfast is also my pre-workout meal so if I'm doing a major muscle like legs or back, I'll probably make this.

What you need:
    2 cups of whole wheat pancake mix
    2 scoops of whey protein
    3 eggs
    1 cup of oats
    1 cup of skim milk
    1-3 cups of water (depending on how thick you want the batter to be)
    2 tablespoons of olive oil
    Optional: mixed berries

Mix the eggs first then add your pancake mix/protein. After adding your cup of milk, keep mixing and adding water until you get the desired thickness. Add the oats in the end.

I toss this in my frying pan and basically make it like I make scrambled eggs as I haven't mastered the art of flipping this bad boy over.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmchenry09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, biggest mistake i ever made
    Originally Posted by tre14 View Post
    dont make that tuna shake that someone posted here. grosses **** ive ever tasted.
    "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." -Muhammad Ali

Steroids are just different forms of Cell-Tech.

My diet:
    7am - 2 scoops NOXPLODE
    9am - 2 scoops NOXPLODE
    12 - 2 scoops NOXPLODE
    2pm - Big mac (for calories)
    4pm - 2 scoops NOXPLODE
    6pm - 2 scoops NOXPLODE
    8pm - 2 scoops NOXPLODE
    10pm - 2 scoops NOXPLODE

jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ugh

Originally Posted by jmchenry09 View Post
    Yea, biggest mistake i ever made
    I'd rather set my hair on fire than eat Tuna. $hitty protein anyway!

dgabrish1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass Building: Beef and Brocolli

Homemade: Beef and Broccoli - a great mass building recipe.

Ingredients:

-1 lb of flank steak

-1 bag of frozen broccoli

-1 tbs corn starch mixed with 1 tbs water (slurry)

-1 tbs soy sauce

-1 tbs rice wine vinegar

-1/8 tbs of ground black pepper

-2 tbs. canola oil

-2 cloves minced garlic

-1 tbs. extra soy sauce

-½ tsp. Ground ginger

-1 tsp. Siracha Sauce

Marinade

At least a half an hour before cooking, in a gallon freezer bag, add the slurry, rice wine, pepper, and soy sauce. Slice the beef into strips and add to the bag. Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator.

Sauce mixture

Defrost the frozen broccoli and drain of any water in the bag. If using fresh, flash cook the broccoli in a pot of boiling water for about 3 minutes immediately cooling with cold water and draining of water.

Heat a pan on medium high. Add the oil when hot. Add the minced garlic and stir immediately for approximately 15 -20 seconds before adding the marinated beef. Let the beef cook for about 5 minutes while stirring and add the broccoli. Once the broccoli is in, add the extra soy sauce, ginger and Sirachi and stir. Cook for another 3 – 4 minutes until the mixture is adequately thickened.

Serve over brown or white rice.

This dish serves 2.

*If the soy sauce is gluten free the dish will be gluten free!

Created by Ironmeals
    Derek AG
    dgabrish@ironmeals.com
    www.ironmeals.com

dgabrish1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Recipe: Ironmeals Popeye's Chicken

Popeye's Chicken is a cutting meal that features the Popeye's favorite vegetable...Spinach! This dish is a quick way to show off your culinary prowess before showing off your quads as the recipe calls for a balsamic glaze that takes boring old chicken breast to the next level! In addition, fat levels and carbs are low with the use of non- stick cooking spray.

Ingredients:

1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6-8 oz)

1 tsp. Garlic powder

1 tsp. Italian Seasoning

2 tsp. Pepper

2 tsp. Salt

3 cups fresh spinach

3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar

1 tbsp. orange juice

½ medium onion

Non-stick spray

Recipe:

Slice the onion and set to the side.

Tenderize the chicken breast with a meat tenderizer and season with 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. pepper, 1 tsp. garlic powder, and 1 tsp. Italian seasoning.

Glaze:

Heat a small pot on medium-low. Once warm, add 1 tbsp. orange juice and then add 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar. Let the mixture reduce while the rest of the recipe is prepared. Stir occasionally. The glaze should be approximately 1/3 the volume of its original when complete.

Chicken and vegetables:

In a pan heated to medium, spray with olive oil non-stick spray (approx. 1 sec spray). Add the chicken breast. Cook on each side for 5-6 minutes until the chicken feels firm to touch and juices are white. Remove the chicken from the pan but keep pan heated.

Re-spray pan with non-stick spray (approx. 1/2 second spray) and add the sliced onion. After about 30 seconds, add the spinach and slowly mix the two together. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper for flavor. Once the volume of the spinach is reduced by approximately ½ begin plating.

Plating:

First lay down the spinach and onion mixture. Then add the sautéed chicken breast. Top with the balsamic glaze and enjoy!

*This dish is gluten free!

Created by Ironmeals
    Derek AG
    dgabrish@ironmeals.com
    www.ironmeals.com

ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are like me you absolutely love KFC coleslaw, but also might be concerned with the calorie count of the stuff due to how much sugar and fat is in it.
    I've made this recipe a few times now, cutting out different things and replacing until I came up with a good healthier alternative that is very close to the original. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use low fat canola oil mayo none of that miracle whip stuff)
    1/3 cup splenda
    1/4 cup milk - I use 1%, skim just won't work properly
    1/4 cup buttermilk - gotta be real buttermilk, this fat is important for flavor and texture!
    2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
    1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    8 cups finely chopped cabbage (about 1 head)
    1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot)
    2 tablespoons minced onion

directions:
    Use 1 large bowl and 1 medium bowl, one to put your cut up cabbage, onions and carrots, the other to mix the sauce.

Dice cabbage and carrots into small rice size pieces, mix with minced onion and place in large bowl.

Mix all other ingredients in a medium mixing bowl,( I use a simple rubber spatula to mix them with), then pour all the contents into the big bowl, then mix once more. It is very important to not just eat it right away but to let it sit at least 2 hours in the fridge.

This makes a huge amount of coleslaw. It creates around 8.5 cups or so, and at KFC you usually only get a half cup for a meal.
    total calorie breakdown is as follows for the ENTIRE amount:

641 calories
    41g fat
    60g carbs
    15g prot

now if you break that down to snack size, (I just eat a cup) you divide by 8:

80 cal
    5g fat
    7.5g carb
    ~2g prot

not too shabby for a snack or part of a meal

diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50) diss-e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Superfast PB/Choc cake/oats

Made it with

1 scoop choc whey
    50g of oats
    1 egg
    choc chips
    100ml milk

Mix everything together and microwave for 6/7 minutes

after its done layer it with PB and enjoy

☬Punjabi Crew☬

++ Positive Crew ++

C'mon already

Can anyone post a recipe that can be a useful pre-contest meal, sheesh. When u r counting carbs, like 100-150, can't be eating chocolate chips and $hit.

My all protein pancakes are a perf example. A protein with fibrous carbs and spices of something. Throw a pre contest competitor a bone!

leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100) leanikita89 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Low carb protein pan cakes (or no carb)

In a magic bullet mix:
    1/2 cup of egg whites
    1/2 a banana (remove the banana if you opt for no carbs!)
    Tsp of cinnamon
    2 packets of stevia
    1 scoop of Nutrabolics Isobolic protein (chocolate is my favourite)
    Blend .. Put into a frying pan between low and medium heat until it appears cooked like a pan cake

Optional - a tsp of all natural peanut butter drizzled on top !

So darn good
    Lee O'Connor
    Bikini/ Fitness model
    Nutrabolics Brand Ambassador

SUNDAR.ENIGMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUNDAR.ENIGMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUNDAR.ENIGMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUNDAR.ENIGMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUNDAR.ENIGMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUNDAR.ENIGMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, i tried this chicken recipe today and it came out good, thought i would share with you guys

Main Ingredients
    -------------------------------
    Ingredients
    -------------------------------
    •Chicken,cut into 8 pieces 750 grams
    •Plain Yogurt 1/2 cup
    • Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
    •Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
    •Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
    •Ginger-garlic paste 2 tablespoons
    •Salt to taste
    •Oil 2-3
    •Cloves 4-5
    •Cinnamon 2 inch stick
    •Bay leaves 2
    •Ginger,finely chopped 2 inch piece
    •Onions,finely sliced 3 medium
    •Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
    •Black cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
    Method
    Mix together chicken, yogurt, Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt in a bowl and set aside to marinate for ½hour.

Heat oil in a non stick pan, add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves and sauté till fragrant.Add ginger and onions and sauté lightly for 2-3 minutes.

Add marinated chicken and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Add green cardamom powder, black cardamom powder and mix well. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
    Enjoy!

ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jdrub View Post
    Can anyone post a recipe that can be a useful pre-contest meal, sheesh. When u r counting carbs, like 100-150, can't be eating chocolate chips and $hit.

My all protein pancakes are a perf example. A protein with fibrous carbs and spices of something. Throw a pre contest competitor a bone!
    well, here's a seriously low carb, high protein breakfast I eat a lot . . .

ingredients:

4 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    1 thin slice of butter
    1 tblsp sour cream
    1 can of tuna
    1 tblsp of chipotle flavored tabasco sauce
    pinch of salt
    pinch of black pepper

directions

In small bowl combine egg whites and eggs and whip with a fork until thoroughly mixed
    Place a pot on medium heat and dissolve butter running it all along the bottom of the pot (could replace with your oil of choice)
    Pour egg mix into the pot
    Using a rubber spatula constantly stir the eggs as they heat up on the bottom of the pot, sometimes removing pot from heat if it starts to cook too quickly.
    Moving it on and off the heat is important and keeping any egg from adhering to the bottom.
    Keep stirring as it solidifies until all the egg is cooked and close to being overcooked, then remove from heat and drop the sour cream in the container.
    Toss in salt and black pepper and stir vigorously with the spatula once more (this is optional based on diet/taste)
    once everything is mixed well, add can of tuna and about a full tblsp of Chipotle Tabasco Sauce to the mix.
    Place on high heat for about a min stirring quickly.

enjoy!

I usually eat this with whole grain toast, however if you are cutting carbs, maybe that's not the best option for you, so YMMV.

here is your calorie breakdown :
    total cals: 423
    carb: 3
    fat: 16.5
    prot: 62.5
    Last edited by ThatEvilGinger; 03-17-2013 at 10:03 AM.

MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since I need to eat at least 3000 calories per day, and don't want to fill it up with crap, I was wondering if you guys can give me a hand?
    I will look through this thread myself, but was wondering if you guys can recommend some food to 'fill in' between Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
    Just stuff that will benefit me nutritionally and help me to reach my calorie target.

Location: southampton, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    loftylongone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Protein bars

Quick and easy homemade protein bars.

120g oats
    60g whey
    100g peanuts
    4tbs olive oil
    2tbs honey

Start by blitzing the peanuts up, add olive oil and continue to blitz until you have peanut butter( 1-2 minutes depending on crunchy or smooth ). Mix with all other ingredients in bowl until it starts to combine together, add more oil if too dry. Put mixture in 8x8 baking tray, spread/ pat down until fully spread evenly. Whack it in the fridge to firm up for an hour, take it out and divide into bars. I cut mine into six, store in foil in fridge and enjoy.

Mixture is 1804kcal, 110 fat, 21 sat fat, 117 carbs (19 fibre, 34 sugar) 82 protein

Per bar- 6
    300kcal, 18 fat, 3.5sat fat, 19.5 carbs (3 fibre , 5.5 sugar ,13.5 protein .

lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thank

zmorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone have a good recipe for garbnzo beans? maybe a soup?

adubyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Breakfast salad:

2 eggs (make an omelet out of them)
    1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
    1 tomato
    1 red or yellow bell pepper
    A handful of mushrooms
    1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
    juice from 1/4 lemon
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    feta cheese or grated Parmesan cheese for flavor

Chop up the omelet & veggies. Toss everything together and enjoy!

Location: southampton, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    loftylongone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Easy snack idea.

Halve an avacado, crack an egg in both halves, put it in the oven to bake 15-20mins. Delicious healthy snack, enjoy.

sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Recipe Blog!

Hey guys, I know this isn't an exact recipe per say but my blog has a ton of healthy, high protein recipes including desserts, breakfasts, dinners etc. ! I can't post the link but if you look up "mouthwateringmotivation" on google with no spaces, it's the first thing to come up. Let me know if you try any out!

I attached a few pics of some of the things I've made including:
    homemade protein bars, crazy awesome oatmeal recipes, muffins etc.

But there are a ton more different things (there are non-dessert recipes too haha).
    Attached Images

garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i wish most of these had pictures! have seen some great stuff though! thanks everybody!
    TODAY I will do what others won't, So TOMORROW i can do what others cant!

garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garciajr88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sammysamgurl View Post
    Hey guys, I know this isn't an exact recipe per say but my blog has a ton of healthy, high protein recipes including desserts, breakfasts, dinners etc. ! I can't post the link but if you look up "mouthwateringmotivation" on google with no spaces, it's the first thing to come up. Let me know if you try any out!

I attached a few pics of some of the things I've made including:
    homemade protein bars, crazy awesome oatmeal recipes, muffins etc.

But there are a ton more different things (there are non-dessert recipes too haha).
    Thank you!
    TODAY I will do what others won't, So TOMORROW i can do what others cant!

sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yogen Fruz Frozen Yogurt (not even kidding, it tastes so much like it).

1/2 cup cottage cheese(I use 2%) (Trust me on the cottage cheese, even if you hate it!)
    1/3-1/2 cup frozen raspberries
    1/2 a large ripe frozen banana
    2-3 tbsp milk of choice (the less the better, just enough to get it to blend)
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    stevia drops or another sweetener to taste (you don't need much)

Blend together cottage cheese, vanilla and milk until smooth and creamy. Add in the fruit and blend until smooth again. Pour into a bowl and pop into the freezer for 10-15 mins. Take out and enjoy! (Great with additonal frozen fruit on top)

or alternatively you could do:
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 cup mixed frozen berries (my favourite is blueberries and strawberries)
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    2-3 tbsp milk
    sweetener to taste

Blend the same way as above. Feel free to double the recipe. Hope you like it!

Originally Posted by garciajr88 View Post
    Thank you!
    Welcome

CPierce206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is a taco salad recipe that I modified from a "tamale pie" on AllRecipes.com. It's pretty spicy and because of that I love it.
    Basically you take 2 pounds of ground meat (I typically use 1 grass fed pound ground bison and 1 pound grass fed ground beef) You brown it in a pan with which ever peppers you like (I use a couple of jalapeños and a bell pepper) When it's cooked you add a 16oz can/jar of prepared salsa (I used Emerald valley Organic Medium Salsa) and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, drain and eat with which ever greens you prefer. (I use organic Romain)
    You can add avocado or guacamole and sour cream/Greek yogurt and maybe some shredded cheese if you'd like. MHmm