Page 147 of 180 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 5384
    cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More like protein sludge..

1 scoop of Phase 8 Chocolate protein
    1 teaspoon of cocoa
    1-2 teaspoons of Naturally More Peanut Butter
    Sprinkle one packet of Splenda Nectresse
    Add water to desired consistency and freeze for about 30-40 minutes

Absolutely delightful!
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Homemade Kimchi

Ingredients (1 napa cabbage~1.5 jars)
    Napa Cabbage
    Himalayan Sea Salt (1/4 cup per head cabbage)
    Hot pepper paste (1/4 cup per head cabbage or more if you want it spicy)
    Apple (or pear) (1 medium to large)
    Green onion (2-3 medium)
    Ginger (~2 Tb)
    Garlic (~2 Tb)
    Fish Sauce (2 Tb)

imgur.com/a/6Sq7p for pics
    I blog about the latest issues in health and nutrition.
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/blog

Want incredibly clear natural energy try ClearTea
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/cleartea

PhilDrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gullotti942 View Post
    Step 1: buy fishing pole and bait
    Step 2: go fishing at nearest fishing hole
    Step 3: catch a fish
    Step 4: clean fish; serving size approx 2 fillets
    Step 5: grill fish on grill of choice
    Step 6: prepare with baby spinach or asparagus
    Step 7: eat

Not sure on calories but its legit trust me.
    Have done this many times with a friend! Nothing better than some fresh trout!

Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Due to public demand here is the Recipes thread.

Try to include as much info as possbile i.e cooking time, nutrition values.

Pls. note this thread is strictly for details of recipes, not general nutrition discussion as we have a whole forum for that.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT RECIPES WILL BE DELETED - IF YOU WANT TO SIDE-TRACK INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING DISCUSSED HERE START A NEW THREAD

+ pls. try to remember to untick the box that says to include signature as this will save space and make it quicker for people to browse the thread, if you have a long signature I will remove it from your post so don't complain if you see I edited your post - I am not changing anything just trying to keep this thread clear and concise.
    One of the best supplements is Glutamine. Learn all you need about this supplement on http://all-about-glutamine.blogspot.ro/

Emperorwendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have been a silent reader for quite sometime on the board. But hope to contribute an easy recipe for breakfast i made in the slow cooker today...

I made this in a slow cooker (crockpot) but I'm sure you can use a microwave.

Egg and Tuna Casserole

Ingredients:
    6 egg whites
    100g cottage cheese
    150ml Skimmed Milk
    1 can of tuna flakes in water
    100g pumpkins (diced)
    8 button mushroom (sliced)
    Some capsicum

Seasoning:
    2 tsp sea salt
    1 tsp Black Pepper
    1 tsp Cayenne pepper
    Dash of Mixed Spices

Steps:
    1) Mix egg whites, tuna and milk in a mixing bowl and mix.
    2) Add in all seasoning
    3) Spray the slow cooker lightly or add in a tsp of EV olive oil.
    4) Line the pot with pumpkins, mushrooms and capsicums.
    5) Pour in the mixture.
    6) Set the cooker on low for 6-8 hours.

I made this before bed and woke up to breakfast. Easy cheat for me.

maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100)
    One of my favorites is a tuna spread my wife made a while ago with pita bread from Trader Joes. You need tuna, olive oil (or canned tuna in oil would probably work fine), diced peppers, diced onions and diced tomatos and cilantro. Just use whatever amount of each ingredient that suits you, mix it up and fill the pita pockets with it. It tastes so good you won't even think about it being tuna, and it's cheap - the pita pockets are something like 89 cents for a package of 8 or 10.

Registered User BernadetMatassa's Avatar
    BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maxcabral View Post
    One of my favorites is a tuna spread my wife made a while ago with pita bread from Trader Joes. You need tuna, olive oil (or canned tuna in oil would probably work fine), diced peppers, diced onions and diced tomatos and cilantro. Just use whatever amount of each ingredient that suits you, mix it up and fill the pita pockets with it. It tastes so good you won't even think about it being tuna, and it's cheap - the pita pockets are something like 89 cents for a package of 8 or 10.

This is a great idea and really good when you are in the go too!
    IFBB PRO ATHLETE
    Sponsored by VPX SPORTS

www.bernadettmatassa.com

********: http://www.********.com/pages/Bernadett-Matassa-Fansite/293739113830?fref=ts

Follow my blog on changing people's lives :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414163&p=995432333#post995432333

Follow my DAILY MOTIVATIONAL blog :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149642443&p=979133743#post979133743

RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanORuggles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luckyguy2159 View Post
    Pumpkin Pizza

1 can of 100% pure pumpkin
    14"-16" of pizza dough
    Mozzerella cheese (low fat)
    Parmesean cheese (low fat)
    Cinnamin
    Nutmeg
    Splenda

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees

First put the pumpkin in a large bowl and spice to desired flavor. I just eyeballed the cinnamin and nutmeg with a little bit of Splenda. Next put the dough into the preheated oven for 2 minutes to harden the dough a bit then take it back out for the adding of the pumpkin.

Spread the pumpkin evenly across the dough (which should be on a floured/spammed pan) and add the cheeses to desired amounts. Put the prepared pizza into the oven again for 15-20 min or until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is golden. Check often.

I don't know the macros for this, but it tastes amazing! I'm sure you could add Whey poweder or some interesting ingredients to make it better. Enjoy!
    ..This is so crazy it just might work! Thanks!

ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds awesome. Did you find the best portions?
    Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.

Check out my site here: http://goo.gl/yuQoJ7 for awesome tips and advice

adammillett18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hot sauce

Does anyone have a healthy/ fairly simple hot sauce recipe?

I'm addicted to the stuff and most of them are full of salt and other rubbish from the shops!

Thanks

samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Healthier Mac & Cheese with optional turkey bacon, mushrooms & spinach.

Ingredients:
    Brown rice pasta (12oz dry)
    >Can use Shirataki noodles for no cals/no carbs <3
    4 quarts water
    1/4-1/2 cup almond milk
    3/4 cup fat-free sharp cheddar cheese
    2 tbsp. low-fat cottage cheese
    2 cloves garlic, finely chopped

Optional:
    Bunches of spinach
    Turkey bacon, chopped
    Mushrooms

1) Cook pastarrrr and while it's cooking, start sautéing the mushrooms and turkey bacon. Chop both into desired pieces.
    2) Drain pasta, put back into pot.
    3) Turn over medium-low heat, add the almond milk, cheddar, cottage cheese, garlic and if you chose to be awesome, mushrooms and turkey bacon.
    4) Should keep stirring until cheese is melted (3-4 minutes), throw in spinach for last minute.

Should look like this:

This is with only added spinach:

Obsessed.

ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ParkourBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ingredients:
    • 1 pound ground turkey
    • 1⁄4 cup minced onion
    • 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
    • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
    • 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
    • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
    • 1 tablespoon water
    • 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
    • Salt and pepper
    • 2 cloves garlic, crushed

Directions
    1. Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl. With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about 3⁄4 inch (2 cm) thick.
    2. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat.Cook the burg- ers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
    Attached Images
    Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.

Check out my site here: http://goo.gl/yuQoJ7 for awesome tips and advice

eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000)

Chicken Margherita Protein Pizza 95c/84p/18f 870Cals

Whatsup guys,
    I make homemade pizza a lot and just started tracking macros recently and thought I'd try margherita-esque pizza tonight. Turned out awesome and wanted to share.

What you'll need:
    - 1 Golden Home 100% whole grain ultra thin crust
    - 1/2 cup Borrelli pizza sauce
    - 2 oz fresh mozzarella
    - 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
    - 1 medium egg white (Ignore 3 shown)
    - 12 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    - 2 roma tomatoes
    - 1/4 white onion
    - 4-5 cloves raw garlic
    - crushed red pepper
    - garlic powder
    -dried parsley and thyme

-First thing to do is to make the chicken. I make a whole package at once to have some for future meals. In my opinion, this is the best way to make perfectly cooked, juicy, boneless skinless breasts every time:
    1. Rinse and dry chicken breasts
    2. Coat with favorite seasonings. I like Mrs Dash because there are a few salt free options and it tastes great. Pound the breast to even thickness if they are significantly different.
    3. Heat a tablespoon of oil or butter in a large pan on medium high flame. I used olive oil spray to cut calories. When the pan is hot, place the chicken breasts into the pan. Set your timer for 1 minute, and cook the underside for about 1 minute. This will give a golden color to the chicken on one side.
    4. Turn the chicken on the other side, and immediately cover the pan with a lid. Reduce the flame/heat to low. Set your timer for 10 minutes, and keep the pan covered for 10 minutes. Do not disturb the lid or open it. Just let the chicken cook in the covered pan.
    5. After 10 minutes are done, turn off the flame/heat completely. Let the chicken breasts rest for further 10 minutes, keeping the pan covered. Do not disturb the lid or open it. This allows further cooking of chicken in the steam, and the juices to settle down within the meat. AGAIN, DO NOT OPEN THE LID FOR ENTIRE 20 MINUTES
    6. Now open the lid and chicken for readiness. It will be tender, moist and nicely done. Let rest.

-Next preheat oven to appropriate crust temperature.
    -Slice your onion, tomato, garlic cloves and chicken breast.

-Place your cottage cheese and egg white into a bowl. It's crucial it really is a medium size (60cal) egg, if you have larger, only start with half of egg white because you don't want it too runny and you can always add more. After both are in bowl, whisk away and don't stop till your arm hurts. It's still going to be a little chunky (and look nasty) but dont worry about it, it comes out great when baked.
    -Spread sauce evenly across pizza then top with cottage cheese mixture. I try to keep sauce around 3/4" off edge of crust because it expands when baked. Cover sauce with crushed red pepper and garlic powder.

-Top pizza with garlic cloves, then basil leaves (remember it shrinks when baked, so don't be afraid to add a lot), then onion, tomato, and chicken. Finally, top with mozzarella. (I spray top of pizza with olive oil spray just for chits and gigs)

-Place in oven, bake until crust is just about finished, sprinkle with dried parsley and thyme, and finish with a couple minutes under high broil. Finally, time to refuel.

-Again, 870 calories @ 95c/84p/18f

I posted this from my phone so hopefully all is good! I love to cook healthy high protein meals, I have tons more recipes if interested. Thanks bros.

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These were sent out throughout the 6 weeks of the Cellucor challenge and are recipes by the male coach, Craig Capurso, from that challenge. Note that all the females in the challenge received a different Email from the female coach and because I didn't receive them I can not share anything from those. Macros are included for each dish.

Craig's Bodyspace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/craigcapurso/

Week 1

Breakfast- Eggs & Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...-breakfast.pdf

Lunch- Salmon Patties with Broccoli: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...cipe-lunch.pdf

Dinner- Spicy Baked Tilapia with Cranberry Beans: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...ipe-dinner.pdf

Snack- Protein Parfait: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...cipe-snack.pdf

Week 2

Breakfast- Protein Drink: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...-breakfast.pdf

Lunch- Pickle,Pepper, and Chicken Salad: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...cipe-lunch.pdf

Dinner- Tilapia Salad: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...ipe-dinner.pdf

Snack- Cinnamon Apples: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...cipe-snack.pdf

Week 3

Breakfast- Sweet Potato Sunrise: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...fast_craig.pdf

Lunch- Slow Cooker Peanut Chicken: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...unch_craig.pdf

Dinner- French Toast Sticks: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...nner_craig.pdf

Snack- Mocha Muscle Maker: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...nack_craig.pdf

Week 4

Breakfast- Steak & Egg Open-Faced Sandwich: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...-breakfast.pdf

Lunch- Quick Lunch with Crunch: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...raig-lunch.pdf

Dinner- Chicken and Spears: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...aig-dinner.pdf

Snack: Protein Pudding and Rice Cakes: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...raig-snack.pdf

Week 5

Breakfast- Cinnamon Oatmeal and Eggs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...fast_craig.pdf

Lunch- Chicken a La Craig: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...unch_craig.pdf

Dinner- Nuts about Protein: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...nner_craig.pdf

Snack- Swole Bowl: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...nack_craig.pdf

Week 6

Breakfast- Protein Pancakes: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...fast_craig.pdf

Lunch- Chicken and Peas, Please: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...unch_craig.pdf

Dinner- Chicken & Red Pepper Wraps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...nner_craig.pdf

Snack- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Rice Cakes: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...nack_craig.pdf

This took a while to put together from my Emails so I hope someone puts these to good use.
    ********.com/KFpersonaltrainer
    Instagram.com/KFpersonaltrainer/

amandawilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody knows the recipe of cheese chocolate toast Anybody...anybody,Guys I love this but don't know how to prepare it :'( .Plss help me with the recipe

Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Note to self; Skyr and rolled oats go in seperate meals. Don't just mix it up. You'll have to chew your yoghurt.

jesborg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesborg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesborg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I made one of the best tasting chicken I ever tried. I don't have exact measurments since I did it all by eye. Fried chicken breast with olive oil, mustard, basil, thyme and chopped garlic. Was a nice sweet taste, I loved it.

SeeskoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeeskoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeeskoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Iron-T View Post
    APPLE CINNAMON PANCAKES
    cals 240 protein 21 carbs 25 fiber 4.7 fat 2

6 egg whites
    1 packet plain oatmeal
    3 packets equal
    1/2 apple
    cinnamon
    1/4 tsp baking powder

- blend the whites with oats, equal and baking powder and a dash of cinnamon in a blender
    - pour mixture in nonstick pan
    - cut apple in thin slices and lay out on pancake before flipping

SPICY CHICKEN WITH BASIL

grilled chickenbreast cut into thin strips
    fresh basil leafs
    leaf spinach
    crushed chili
    garlic
    fresh ginger root , thinly sliced

- sautee all ingredients together in a nonstick skillet, serve as is or with brown rice for extra carbs

Made your pancakes and loved them. Thanks!

SeeskoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeeskoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeeskoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    3 tablespoons pb2 chocolate
    1 tablespoon chia seeds
    just enough water to get to a brownie batter consistancy.

I dip apples in it. simple and Yummy!

eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeeskoGirl View Post
    3 tablespoons pb2 chocolate
    1 tablespoon chia seeds
    just enough water to get to a brownie batter consistancy.

I dip apples in it. simple and Yummy!
    I do something like that with chia seeds, protein powder, cocoa powder abd almond milk to make a chia pudding.

Got the idea from another member but phebomonal baked boneless skinless breasts:

I used 1.5 lb chicken
    1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
    1/4 cup water
    1/4 cup Italian dressing
    Seasoned chicken with Lawrys garlic & black pepper seasoning, crushed red pepper, dried parsley, thyme, and more garlic powder. Mix together above wet ingreditants and pour over chicken inside baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min. Tangy and spicy while still oh so juicy!

mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cbs View Post
    More like protein sludge..

1 scoop of Phase 8 Chocolate protein
    1 teaspoon of cocoa
    1-2 teaspoons of Naturally More Peanut Butter
    Sprinkle one packet of Splenda Nectresse
    Add water to desired consistency and freeze for about 30-40 minutes

Absolutely delightful!
    Sounds tasty ... will try tonight.

CashXMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Asian garlic chili baked wings w/mushrooms.

1. A bunch of chicken wings
    2. Your favorite seasonings. I use red pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper, oregano, Ms. Dash original blend, and low sodium Dale sauce.
    3. Mushrooms, onions, and green bell pepper (though I was lacking the last 2 this morning)
    4. Several tablespoons of Huy Fong Fresh Chili Garlic Sauce

Bake on 400 for 1hr 15mins
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CashXMoney; 03-25-2014 at 03:09 PM.

LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seems long but is actually quite easy. Can crumb up a heat of Snitzels and freeze them for later.

Chicken parmys

INGREDIENTS:
    For the Snitzels:
    - chicken breasts
    -flour
    - 2 eggs
    -breadcrumbs
    -salt
    -pepper
    -mixed herbs
    -parsley flakes
    -cooking oil

For the topping:
    -grated cheese( same as you would put on pizza)
    -can of diced tomatoes ( 1 can will be enough for 3 or 4)
    -basil/oregano/thyme/mixed herbs etc
    -paprika
    -garlic
    -sugar
    -tomato paste

RECIPE:

1. Cut bad bits off of the chicken breast, and then if needed cut in half.
    2. Smash/tenderise with hammer until the breasts are of even thickness ( approx 1 - 1.5 cm)
    3. Grab two mixing bowls another chopping board and a plate.
    4. Put flour in one bowl, and whisk eggs in the other( add a little salt and pepper to each). On the chopping board, mix the breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
    5. Start by coating the chicken breast in flour, then egg and then cover generously with breadcrumb mix, and then place on plate.
    6. Repeat step 5 for all chicken breasts, and then place in fridge to allow breadcrumbs to stick to chicken.
    Note- While the chicken is in the fridge, you can start to make the sauce.
    7. Pour the canned tomatoes in the blender and blend for 45-60 seconds.
    8. Put a small pot on the stove and add the blended tomatoes, tablespoon of tomato paste, all your herbs, salt and pepper, sugar, garlic and a pinch of paprika. Mix and bring to a slow simmer (slowly bubbling), leave for 10 or so minutes.
    9. Put a pan on the stove, and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
    10. Turn the oven onto a low heat (to keep Snitzels warm while cooking more)
    11. Once the oil is hot, place a couple Snitzels in the pan ( medium heat on the largest burner) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are a nice brown colour.
    12. Place the cooked Snitzels in the oven while you cook the rest if needed.
    13. Repeat step 11 for remaining Snitzels.
    14. Once they are all cooked, place them all on an oven tray ( turn grill on ) pour your sauce over them, and add grated cheese. Place on an oven rack 2/3 of the way up and leave until the cheese is grilled.

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry for posting this again but I just noticed there was a "post your fav recipes thread". this was also posted in the nutrition section...

Ingredients

40g whey - i used vanilla
    3 packets stevia
    1/2 tsp instant coffee
    50g oats
    30g crushed peanuts
    5g cocoa powder
    2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
    20-30ml water (i didnt have almond milk) - water works just fine
    100g dark chocolate (i knicked my wifes bournville, i usually use 70% dark choc but didnt have any at home)

1. Mix whey,cocoa powder and stevia
    2.add 30ml of hot water to coffee granules and stir until it dissolves.
    3.add coffee to mixture in step 1 and mix with a spoon
    4.add peanut butter, peanuts and oats and stir thoroughly until everything is mixed properly

5.put mixture into an 8x6' aluminium tray lined with baking paper and compress it uniformly and add to freezer to harden

6.after an hour or so take it out and cut into pieces (i did 8 small bars)

7.melt the chocolate and dip the bars in the chocolate until they are coated uniformly

8.place on some baking paper or tray until they cool down for a bit
    9 stick them in the fridge and enjoy later in the day

Macros ber bar
    Calories - 165
    Protein - 8
    Carbs - 10
    Fat - 10
    Fibre - 2.5

07gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That Pizza is looking tasty

Darogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favourite post workout meal:

300 gr of chicken breast (I cook it them on the grill with a lot of lemon and a bit of pepper)
    400 gr of smash potatoes (I make it with grilled low fat cheese and onions)
    2 red big tomatoes
    2 whole eggs
    1 big cup of water

I usually eat that between half and an hour after workout

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Super Fluffy Carrot Protein Pancakes

Ingredients (Serves 1)

1/4 cup buckwheat flour
    1 Tablespoon coconut flour
    1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein (30g scoop)
    1/2 teaspoon sodium-free baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
    1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
    1 large egg white
    2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
    1/3 cup water (or Almond milk)
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/3 cup grated carrots
    Toppings: Pineapple-flavored Greek yogurt thinned with water, toasted walnuts, shredded coconut, and raisins
    Instructions

1. Preheat non-stick skillet or griddle to medium-low heat and coat with cooking spray.
    2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, stir with a wire whisk to break up any lumps.
    3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
    4. To egg white, add yogurt, water (or Almond milk), and extract and stir well.
    5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
    6. Fold in grated carrot.
    7. Allow batter to rest for at least 5 minutes.
    8. Spoon batter onto skillet surface, forming 3 small-medium sized pancakes.
    9. Cook for 6-7 minutes before flipping and cooking an additional 3-4 minutes on the other side.
    10. Transfer to a plate and top with thinned yogurt, toasted walnuts, shredded coconut, and raisins.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushybreaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 07gixxer View Post
    That Pizza is looking tasty
    I agree I'm going to try the pizza out this weekend.

Originally Posted by eagon06 View Post
    Whatsup guys,
    I make homemade pizza a lot and just started tracking macros recently and thought I'd try margherita-esque pizza tonight. Turned out awesome and wanted to share.

-Again, 870 calories @ 95c/84p/18f

I posted this from my phone so hopefully all is good! I love to cook healthy high protein meals, I have tons more recipes if interested. Thanks bros.
    Eagon what temp do you bake the pizza and how long?

This is probably something so simple and most of you have done, but since discovering this I am in heaven.

3-4 egg whites
    1 tsp. baking powder

mix.....cook in microwave for a minute (more if it doesn't look done)

I top it with some pb2 spread over it and sometimes cut up fruit.

about: 200 calories and 40 grams protein (not counting fruit)