Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheRyno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Higher Power M1T (Review)

Well I started taking this product on the 14th of the month... 10mg for the first 4 days and have now bumped it up to 20mg since then. I haven't noticed any real gains on the scale (which isn't a big deal) maybe 2-3lbs. I am however a hardgainer so I might not pack on 10-15lbs like some people report. Appears my bodyfat is down a little in my stomach (always a good thing) i'm about 10% i'd guess (I can see most of my abs) though 5'9" 185lbs. Arms grew 1/4 inch so far (16.75) now... chest seems fuller along with shoulders. Some of my lifts have gone up crazy, bi's went up a little bit... just about everything for back went up 10-20lbs. I also shrugged 405lbs on the bar for 7 good reps when I usually do 365lbs for 6-8. So far, I can say that I am somewhat pleased with the product. I have not really experienced any of the side effects that many people complain about, i'd say my biggest complaint is insomnia, I have a hard time sleeping some nights. The other side would have to be the temper, I get pissy a little easier, but nothing crazy. I will keep you guys informed with my results when I am done with my cycle, I plan to stay on for a total of 3 weeks and then post cycle with some Milk thistle and possibly some 6-OXO if I feel the need. I am 22 years old and i've been lifting solid for 3 years now, I have gained 52lbs naturally (except the use of Mag-10, which didn't do **** anyways) so I am not a novice trying to abuse this product. Well I didn't see many reviews of Higher Power's M1T, mostly just UG Labs, so if you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up.

AIM = rynoAIM
    Last edited by TheRyno; 04-24-2004 at 08:24 AM.

you man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude im thinking about using this stuff. but i hear to get gains you dont need to use as much only 5mg or 10 a day anything else is just a waste. high power might be selling an infereio version especially since it is being sold for 10 bucks on this site. you get what you pay for. legalgear.com has some real m1t

the real stuff packs on the pounds with the smallest dosage and is only recommended to be used for 2 weeks 2 weeks off the real stuff cost money . think about it what good pro hormone is going to be cheap oh yeah that high dose you taking is going to eat your liver you should see a doctor to monitor your liver enzyme levels

Higher Power is much more expensive, UG is $10 a bottle... I think you have them backwards bro. I will be ok, I know guys that have done 40mg a day... thats a bit nuts... I am smart about what I do with my body, if I see any major sides, I will just get off it, that simple. I have read a lot about M1T and talked to a few people that have done it, my cycle isn't all that crazy or anything. If I don't get much results off this, I will try UG Labs M1T down the road and see if that does anytyhing for me.
    Last edited by TheRyno; 04-24-2004 at 12:30 PM.

you man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have you been able to keep your hair with this stuff

Yeah, I haven't lost any hair or anything, a little bit of acne on my back but I assume thats cause my hormones are going a bit crazy

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by TheRyno
    Higher Power is much more expensive, UG is $10 a bottle... I think you have them backwards bro. I will be ok, I know guys that have done 40mg a day... thats a bit nuts... I am smart about what I do with my body, if I see any major sides, I will just get off it, that simple. I have read a lot about M1T and talked to a few people that have done it, my cycle isn't all that crazy or anything. If I don't get much results off this, I will try UG Labs M1T down the road and see if that does anytyhing for me.
    Uh no the HP is the cheap stuff. And it is the real deal.

my HP was $45 for 90 capsules at 10mg/ea.... UG Labs is like 60 capsules at 5mg/ea for $10.00 I got my HP M1T off this site, go look it up. I just checked it and the price went down a lot in the past 2 weeks on BB.COM for the HP M1T. I don't know what one works better cause I haven't tried both, but I do know the price difference unless this site really ripped me off...

UG Labs = k, this site blocked the link, but it's on the main page of ************* as "best sellers/M1T"

HP = http://bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1t.html

Ok, the price went severly down on this site (kinda angers me) I payed $42.99+ shipping or something for 90 capsules at 10mg/ea... wonder why the price crashed like that?

Geeze, if I have to edit this one more time! *shakes fist* anyways, I noticed that the price for the HP was for the 5/mg capsules, not 10mg like I have. I can see why the price is cheaper now. UG was a lot cheaper when I ordered mine.
    Last edited by TheRyno; 04-24-2004 at 02:03 PM.

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You must have gotten the m1t plus. There is a BIG difference.

I just saw that stuff... but M1T plus wasn't even for sale 3 weeks ago man... for real... i just saw that today, first time i've heard of it... It is Higher Power M1T 90 capsules 10mg/ea. I am seeing they don't even sell it in 10mg capsules anymore.
    Last edited by TheRyno; 04-24-2004 at 02:20 PM.

heavy hitter 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if youre worried about your liver go pick up some milk thistle. it's dirt cheap and it works
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids."
    Mike Tyson

"LIFE IS WAR!, you can either lay down and die, or you can fight. I choose the latter, i choose to perservere."
    blackdream71, one tuff brutha

Alphaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used the regular HP M1-T for 3 weeks and gained 17lbs. I also stacked with HP 4-AD at 400mg./ day. During the last week, I added LG's M-5AA at 20mg/ day just before workouts. I'm currently at the end of my 1st. week of PCT with Nolva (40mg/ day and Arimidex @ 1mg/ day). So far I've lost 6 lbs. of what I gained. I didn't notice any real lethargy until my first few days of PCT. It also feels like I may be getting a sinus infection. During the cycle, my skin got a little oily at first, but that subsided Actually, on the first day my skin was a little reddish and itchy, which had me worried that I may be allergic to one of the ingredients, but it all went away (I did a few searches and found that your skin starts to shed much faster when the hormones increase, which lead to the itching sensation). After I added the M-5AA, I did notice a huge effect on my mood. I felt invincible and my energy jumped up. I also noticed that my temper shortened and strength went up really quickly on the M-5AA. I liked the last week with the M-5AA and thought about carrying my cycle another week, but decided I'd better get to PCT, especially with it being my first cycle. I will finish the next couple of weeks on PCT to see how much of the weight I'm able to hold on to. I've tried to make sure my protein stays really high and calories high without getting fat. To sum it up, I saw good results with the HP products and the LG M-5AA. I was skeptical with the HP prices at first, but the results are there!

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Higher Power M1T (Review)

Well I started taking this product on the 14th of the month... 10mg for the first 4 days and have now bumped it up to 20mg since then. I haven't noticed any real gains on the scale (which isn't a big deal) maybe 2-3lbs. I am however a hardgainer so I might not pack on 10-15lbs like some people report. Appears my bodyfat is down a little in my stomach (always a good thing) i'm about 10% i'd guess (I can see most of my abs) though 5'9" 185lbs. Arms grew 1/4 inch so far (16.75) now... chest seems fuller along with shoulders. Some of my lifts have gone up crazy, bi's went up a little bit... just about everything for back went up 10-20lbs. I also shrugged 405lbs on the bar for 7 good reps when I usually do 365lbs for 6-8. So far, I can say that I am somewhat pleased with the product. I have not really experienced any of the side effects that many people complain about, i'd say my biggest complaint is insomnia, I have a hard time sleeping some nights. The other side would have to be the temper, I get pissy a little easier, but nothing crazy. I will keep you guys informed with my results when I am done with my cycle, I plan to stay on for a total of 3 weeks and then post cycle with some Milk thistle and possibly some 6-OXO if I feel the need. I am 22 years old and i've been lifting solid for 3 years now, I have gained 52lbs naturally (except the use of Mag-10, which didn't do **** anyways) so I am not a novice trying to abuse this product. Well I didn't see many reviews of Higher Power's M1T, mostly just UG Labs, so if you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up.

AIM = rynoAIM
    Your PCT is Milk Thistle and 6-OXO if you feel like it? Are you kidding me? With that noncholant attitute towards PCT, be ready to lose all your gains.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

ronnier38930 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronnier38930 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronnier38930 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PCT ??

Could someone please explaine PCT. I am a novice and still a little uneducated on the acronyms.

I currently just started a cycle of M1T, taking 1 in morning on non workout days and 2 before workout. I plan to do this for three weeks. I am also taking 2 grams daily of hawthorne berry and 2.5-3 grams of milk thistle.

motiv8er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ATTN RON:

PCT= Post Cycle Therapy

IE it is the jumpstart of endo test. the defeat of circulating estro after a cycle.
    PCT is a must.
    Under search I want you to type in these words, because, you are doing the chems without the research.
    Nolva
    Clomid
    6-OXO
    PCT
    Post cycle Therapy

Good luck, and if you want to win at this game, be ready to study your ass off.
    "Take full responsibility for what and how you think!"

Re: Re: Higher Power M1T (Review)

Originally posted by MYNAMEIZGREG
    Your PCT is Milk Thistle and 6-OXO if you feel like it? Are you kidding me? With that noncholant attitute towards PCT, be ready to lose all your gains.
    Well supposedly M1T dosen't aromatize... so i've been told that the anti-estrogen isn't a MUST... i'll prolly still get it to bring all my hormones back to speed much faster, I just didn't stress the importance of it because it dosen't seem to be a requirement with M1T like the Milk Thistle is.

Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurricanes_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: PCT ??

Originally posted by ronnier38930
    Could someone please explaine PCT. I am a novice and still a little uneducated on the acronyms.

I currently just started a cycle of M1T, taking 1 in morning on non workout days and 2 before workout. I plan to do this for three weeks. I am also taking 2 grams daily of hawthorne berry and 2.5-3 grams of milk thistle.
    Not to sound like I'm preaching, BUT you shouldn't be doing M1T if you are a Novice. This is some serious stuff. You need to start off with some 1 AD or something first. You should also be very serious about your PCT. M1T can shut you down hard if your not careful.
    Study more about what you are going to put into your body before you do it.

Re: Re: Re: Higher Power M1T (Review)

Well supposedly M1T dosen't aromatize... so i've been told that the anti-estrogen isn't a MUST... i'll prolly still get it to bring all my hormones back to speed much faster, I just didn't stress the importance of it because it dosen't seem to be a requirement with M1T like the Milk Thistle is.
    The M1t may not aromatize but your body will be producing excess estrogen to try to make up for the increase in test. So an anti-est is still a must.

BIGBOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this the Ryno I know by chance
    -Intensity is KEY-

-Shut The F*CK up and lift-

downwith47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nolvadex

is nolvadex absouletly neccesary for pct? i have higher power m1t adn am planning a 3 week cycle, i also have 6-oxo and mile thristle for a 3 weel pct. should i use nolva as well?

Originally posted by BIGBOS
    Is this the Ryno I know by chance

I dunno, depends on which one you know?

TeeB_197 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: PCT ??

Originally posted by Hurricanes_Fan
    Not to sound like I'm preaching, BUT you shouldn't be doing M1T if you are a Novice. This is some serious stuff. You need to start off with some 1 AD or something first. You should also be very serious about your PCT. M1T can shut you down hard if your not careful.
    Study more about what you are going to put into your body before you do it.

Are you saying 1AD is safer than M1T? I'm thinking about doing a cycly of something soon but I'm still not sure which route I should go. It seems from the forums that 1AD has more sides. I dont know maybe I'm wrong, still researching these 2.

MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: Re: Higher Power M1T (Review)

If M1T didn't aromatize why are people reporting water weight increases? The requirement of Milk Thistle/CoQ-10/NAC is during a cycle to help protect your liver. PCT is assumed in all cases of PH/PS/AAS because it would be foolish to think you'll keep a decent amount of gains without good PCT.
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Re: Re: Re: PCT ??

Originally posted by TeeB_197
    Are you saying 1AD is safer than M1T? I'm thinking about doing a cycly of something soon but I'm still not sure which route I should go. It seems from the forums that 1AD has more sides. I dont know maybe I'm wrong, still researching these 2.
    I would not do my first PH cycle with M1T. However, you may take my advice with a grain of salt because I haven't done any PH cycles, but, if you go and ask around, you will certainly receive the same answer.

If I had to make a recommendation as what to do for your first cycle, I would go with transdermal 1-test and a transdermal 4-AD. If you MUST go the oral route, go with the 1-AD as opposed to 1-test.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i noticed hp has "tablets"... are these horse pills?
    i ordered the ids m1t and it says capsules.
    i seriously have a hard time with big pills, but the hp is freakin cheap!

Bjorn17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hell i am doing my first cycle of anything

and its m1t and 4-ad

I expect huge gaines

and oh yeah u want some stats here are some

age 22
    been training 9 years

height 5'8

weight 207

bf% 12%

arms 18.5 cold

wiast 32

quads 28

calvs 17

i expect to be 220 by end of this lil cycle and this will prob start my CHEMICAL career and soon be competeing.
    Last edited by Bjorn17; 04-27-2004 at 04:33 PM.

Bjorn17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

m1 t is a great drug
    Last edited by Bjorn17; 04-27-2004 at 04:35 PM.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by onehawaiian
    ???

Alphaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The HP tabs are really small...not hard to swallow at all!

heavy hitter 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah they are only 5 mg
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids."
    Mike Tyson

"LIFE IS WAR!, you can either lay down and die, or you can fight. I choose the latter, i choose to perservere."
    blackdream71, one tuff brutha

The hp pills are really small. I would say a little smaller than a pencil eraser.